If the age of consent is 16 in your state, that means you can fuck any grill 16 and over no matter what age you are...

If the age of consent is 16 in your state, that means you can fuck any grill 16 and over no matter what age you are? I want to get a clear understanding of this

I live in nj

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

child molestation is a separate crime.

I dont think you understood the question

In my state you still need to be within 3 years like a 19 year old can fuck a 16 but a 20 year old cant but they can fuck a 17 year old and so on but the next year is 18 so it doesn't matter after that

16 is the age of consent in NJ but the law also has provisions for anyone who is in a "supervisory or disciplinarian" position over the 16 or even 17 year old. These provisions are to protect naive kids from predatory teachers or police officers who could threaten to put the kid in jail or not allow them to graduate with their friends if they deny the advances of the person with some type of control over them. That's the extenuating circumstances of the NJ law but if someone who is 23 met a 16 year old at the mall, then it is in fact perfectly legal.

Well supposedly in nj its 16 and the age difference only comes into play for 13-15 year olds. But I don't know how to confirm that without looking like a weirdo. So I just call some lawyers and ask?

Yes and no.

Yes you can if the girl can give you consent.

Some girls may be 16 but can't give consent or their consent was obtained by an imbalance of power in the relationship, thus invalidating it.

>too young to fuck can't be decided using a calendar alone.

>16
that's like twice as old as the perfect grill.
why bother..

Well I'm not a teacher/cop/manager so I'm good to go? If I meet a grill at my job that's 16-17 I can bang her as long as I'm not a manager?

According to NJ, yes you can.

Unless you're 18 or over then you can only fuck over 18s

Ok but here's the thing, what if I have a gf that's 16-17 what are some possible issues besides sex, legally speaking? Like what if her parents don't like me or I want to take her across state lines, like to NYC or something?

MN fag here, thats how it works here. I have fucked my share of stupid HS sluts it's all on the up and up 16+

Looks like some poor kid is gonna get fired so some creepy manager can try to fuck them.

How do you meet them?

Same in Michigan

Friends of friends mostly. Met one at mall.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States

that was so funny

I have no friends what other options are there?

rape?

I'm not about that life

so true...

You know, you can look up laws and shit online, and actually read the statutes yourself.

Fucking idiot.

Only in your state, or any other state that has similar age for consent.

Aka, don't be a dumbass. You use the law of the state you're in.

Texas?

So I can't ask a fucking question because I can Google it?

Meaning what?

Oh hey 732 here

Hey how u doing

Pretty good, user
Just browsing some chan while Waiting for starbound to ingot my ores

Nice

Do you have any experience fucking 16-17 year olds in this state? If so I'd like some personal perspective

Virgin but im over 18 I wouldn't even bother just to be safe because I don't want to go to jail because I'm too fucking lazy to read the law

Ya fuck that shit man lol I'm a grown man I need that action

But if you're 18 you really should take advantage of the fact you're primarily around teen girls, because it does not last

Not really around teen girls. Will be once I ship out to college.
I'm a bit autistic in the Sup Forums sense of the word. I'm not good with deh laydeez

Have you ever heard the one about the guy and the piano?

A guy goes in for surgery on his hand. After he comes to, the doctor is standing over his bed. The guy asks, "Doc, can I play the piano now?" The doctor says, "I don't see why not." "That's funny, I couldn't play it before."

How does this apply? OP is too much of an autistic Mongoloid to have sex now. Moving to a state where the age of consent is lower isn't going to transport him to some libertine sex palace. Because of his severe autism and stunted growth, OP believes his best chance for coitus is with younger women who don't fully see him for the unwashed lethargic mass he is.

Pic related, it's OP's wet dream.

At 18 I was horrible with girls, you just have to make a real effort and learn what girls like/respond too. Not sure how bad you are but you have to take it a step at a time

Or sometimes you meet an amazing, beautiful girl that happens to be 16 or 17 years old?

But you are quite the edgelord

>happens to be 17
just because you never fucked teen pussy in high school doesn't mean you can now.

>only guys in high school fuck high school girls

Nice one

>you fuck anyone