TRY THE WINE

TRY THE WINE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g8XChxQBmHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAY I HAVE THE PASSWORD?

Why was he so butthurt? Alex was a fun-loving kid who made an honest mistake.

Very good brand, sir. Very good color, sir. Cheers

Thank you, sir.

Yeah he din du nuffin

Raping is an honest mistake???

Very refreshing, sir! Very refreshing!

Ah! Good morning, father!

It's okay if you do it in self defense.

I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GOOD WINE! HAVE ANOTHER GLASS!

And the Apples...one of those next...

>Animal noises

It might seem that way from the audience's perspective who knows his whole story and witnesses his punishment, but the old man had every reason to hate Alex.

Fidelio

>Robert Downey Jr., the Iron Manlet

Just siiiiiiiiiiingiiiing in the raaaaaain

What a glooooooooooorious feeling! I'm haaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy again!

I always say this to my friends but no one gets it. Will you be my friend OP?

FOOD

ALRIGHT?

Your friends are fucking plebs.

I loved how Kubrick portrayed the old guy as a hypocrite liberal douchebag. When the old guy didn't recognize Alex he wanted to publish a story about POLICE BRUTALITY because cops beat Alex, but when he found out Alex was the one who wronged him, he decided to torture him to death.

Btw, the old guy was supposed to be Anthony Burgess' Mary Sue, and a sympathetic character (since he went through a similar ordeal), but Kubrick decide to change that and make him a caricature instead, which pissed off Burgess off immensely.

There it is. I was looking for that pic.

CAN YE SPARE SOME CUTTER ME BROTHER?

MWAHH the wine has always been celebratedforits... COLlor

it doesn't even look like wine

Bitch, you clearly know nothing about good color.

That's right. That's the password, for admittance. But may i ask, what is the password for the house?

That turn around is great, and I say that as a libcuck myself. It feels like Kuberick lived to fuck with authorial intent in many of the books he adapted to screen. But, shit, I didn't know Burgess went through something similar to that. I probably would have acted similar to the old guy but I can see Kuberick pulling the lens back on society and saying you can't really have individual and social morality work in tandem realistically.

Orrrrrrrgggggyyyyyy

You may enter.

There is no password for the house you fucking cuck, let me at them chicky babes

WHATS SO STINKING ABOUT IT?

I agree, it really ecapsulated the upper-crust type of liberal who lives quite comfortably or even benifits from the society he criticises In the innital introduction to him and his young wife. However the real kicker is that in the dystopian world he lives in, without the repressive goverment he is quite literally at the mercy of the downtrodden thugs... (quite literally too!)

To cap it all off, it showed that regardless of his words and acts of sympathy for the treatment our anti-hero recives, once he has the realisation he is the rapist/murderer of his wife, he becomes a sadistic fuck, like most of his kind of liberal truly are.

Props to the actor for such a sterling performance i say.

t. Facist

>All these moments... lost... like a Clockwork Orange...

what did he mean by this?

the fuck
is that doc brown

Your friends get it. They just think you're annoying.

I'd argue that movie Alex clearly had no real remorse for anything, whereas in the book it's a lot more clear that Alex's actions were just teenage rage that he outgrows by the end of the book. It still kinda irks me that they cut the end of the book out of the movie, because they preferred evil Alex.

MWUAAAAAAAH

>because they preferred evil Alex.

Wasn't it because chapter 21 didn't appear in the American publication of the book?

It annoyed me too.

Villians that did nothing wrong.

Hey! Everyone makes a mistake once in a while.

>image.jpg

duh you arent killing anyone and the worst thing happening is a pussy destroyef

>Broke into your home
>Broke a bunch of your shit
>Raped your wife
>Beat you into paralysis
>Now your PTSD is severely triggered when you hear "Singin' in the Rain"
>Alex made an honest mistake
Top pip

Why was Alex such a fedora tipper?

i should've known

He held a press conference after and said he made an error in judgement

SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU SCUM

>without the repressive government hiring the downtrodden thugs to be the street-level arbiters of justice, he would be at the mercy of the downtrodden thugs!

t. retard

only oldfags remember that raid

Really overrated movie that has an utterly meaningless plot. Only saved by the competency of Kubrick.

>when you can't feel anything from the waist-down but she keep suckin

>movies need a plot to be good

>movies without a plot can be good

>when she can't succ cause NO SHE'S DEAD

Movies need substance to be good.

His giant man slave was Darth Vader.

WELL WELL WELL

Looks like we got ourselves a prole here who thinks appointed lawmen are thugs of the same calibur as unforgivable, rotten youths!

6 months iso cubes for your wrong-think, creep.

So what message was the movie trying to make? Doing horrible things is fine and trying to get justice is bad?

>my movies need a 'message'
>I don't prefer my movies to be about the inherent absurdity and pointlessness of life

Is it true that Alex and the Druges have a cameo in The Warriors?

Thank me later fags:
youtube.com/watch?v=g8XChxQBmHY

Damn, that face still freaks me out

That sounds like a shitty game theory episode

No I was told that the director was a fan and during the start with all of the different gangs heading to the meeting that they apparently have a cameo.

Really? I feel like that if that were true, it'd be something you'd hear about a lot more often

>came but she still sucking

This website, and everyone on it, should burn to death

Shu it pleb