Congrats Sup Forums, meet your new fairy godparents

Congrats Sup Forums, meet your new fairy godparents

What do you wish for?

To die

/thread

to become more powerful than ever before, and rule over all who oppose me

See Wanda's tits

/thread

I wish for the earth to become a communist planet.

A billion dollars and a perfectly working human male body with just like, half an inch more dick meat. Also aren't I too old for this now?

to be God. /thread

To burn all niggers

Finish what Hitler started

Did I hear someone say...

FAIRY GOD PARENTS?!

That's against the rules.

This is now a get thread

Fool! You just lack imagination! And magic!

I wish for dubs get

I'd wish to cuck Cosmo daily. Tie his tiny fairy ass to a chair and make him watch every second of me plowing Wanda. Once I'm done busting my Jergan Van Cumshot all over her, I'd act like it never happened. Then wish for ice cream: Strawberry and watch Cosmo stare at me begrudgingly

the flinstones theme to play on loop in the mind of every human being thus driving them to insanity and bring about a post-apocalyptic future in which there is a religion where people worship 7 Grand Dad, then have them ritualistically kill every other human being and then kill themselves in the year 2069, then cats evolve to sentience and form a society where the one with the fanciest hat rules.

1. Have Goku level strength and stamina
2. Have ultimate PC setup and Ultimate workstation setup

This guy gets it. Because Strawberry Ice cream is Pink! And pink is the color of one of Timmy Turner's... FAIRY GOD PARENTS!!

the sweet release of death

I wish OP wasn't a faggot but that breaks da rules

Teleport me to a animu world were i will suffer no more. While i live i out my day with my qt3.14 waifu while she cook and clean for me while i post all day on Sup Forums.

Become the God-Emperor Crocker and begin mankind's descent into 40,000 years of galactic war, only war... thanks to my
FAIRY-GOD-PARENTS!

to be the little girl

This guy

Hey user, gimme your pink and green sharpies! And don't expect them back, I saw this thing on Sup Forums I wanna try!

new cosmos' face

>autodestruction

get

i wish i had the guts to fucking kill myself

head. i just want head. from a grills. it's been far too long since i've had any kinna interaction.

A burner

Crikital to be gay and be mine :(

>from a grills

Da Rules*

To seize the means of production

Can I wish for a handy from the readhead that sits next to me in animation class or is that against Da Rules?

Sex.
And lots of it.
With Tiffany
While Timmy watches
Also, hatefuck Vicky

a million dollars

happiness

Fuck all the bitches I want. It's not canon that Da Rules prohibit it so it's a gray area. If not then then I'd wish for cures for all diseases. But they'd probably find some bullshit way to say that's against Da Rules.

This!

GIVE ME A BIGGER DICK!

Not to be a total waste of a human, and maybe a college degree.

Is it me, or is crocker the perfect example of an /x/phile.

To finally get to feel loved again. Or to stop basing my self worth and overall happiness on rather I feel loved and cared for, because honestly, if anything, it's gonna be a long long time before I get to feel that way again, and this in between part makes me so sad every single day and honestly I just want nothing more than for someone to look at me and say you are my preference. You are my first choice. I want someone to genuinely care and enjoy being with me. I'm so desperate for it I delt with verbal and physical abuse as well as forgiving lies and cheating for 2 years just because she knew she could as long as at the end she said I love you and made me feel warm. I want that but with someone who actually cares and actually feels the way they say. Idk sorry for dumping this here but fuck it I needed to say it to someone.

To never lose motivation for what I am capable of achieving and never lose sight of who I am

Yeah, video games ARE great.
>Ignorelifeignorelifeignorelifejustignorelife

Better fairy godparents.

rocking body/bigger cock

I'd wish for Harambe to be alive