Me and My friends dug up this thing in the woods in New Jersey. Anyone know what it is?

Me and My friends dug up this thing in the woods in New Jersey. Anyone know what it is?

Yeah its v̶̸̙̻̯̥̗̌ͩ̒̊ͨ̇̎ͨͤ͗ͫͫͫͩ͛̏ͤ̆͢͢͝ą̶͍̙͔̭̗̺͕͇͒͆͗͒ͫ̈̈́͑͗͗ͩͫ̏̅̆͛̚g̷͖̬͓͎̱̰̱͓̫͇̫̩̻̪̳̗̣ͭ̃ͪ̑̑̏ͫͣ͑̐́i̶̷̺̠̥̫̰̟̭͎̫̬̖̼̟̗̯̥̞ͫ͐̾̈ͪ͛͗̑́ͤ̀̽ͪ̄̐̚n̛̗̲̠̲͖̻̘͍̞͖̥̺̳̝͚̻̘͋̿ͧ̒̍͗ͦͨ̊͋̈́̽̐ͨ̉̀̆̀a̵͍̲̭̝͖̲̺̞̭̲͗̾̅ͩͮͧ̊̔̏̆́͢͢ͅl̴̸̷̟̖̤̳͍̙̺̝̼̠̲͕͕̗͉̭̲ͤ̀ͪͧͬ̈ͪ̉̈́ͪ̀͠ ̷̧̭̭̦͍̼̘̜̤̮͍̰̺̩̫̖͙̽̇̒̐̑̈́̄̎̐͘͘͜ͅͅwͬ̓̓̈ͯ̒̐̆ͧ͌̉͋̌͋̈́͌̄̎̕͟͏̝̥͎̣̜̜͔̳͚̠͎̩̰̺̖ȁ̷͙̣̱̩̍ͫ̏̏͢ŗ̨͖̼̱͈̝̮̀ͧ͛̅̎͗̐͐̆́͜t̷̗̱̘͚͓̤̼̠͚̖̟͕̭̯̠͍̭́͊̐͒̍͐̄̊ͣ̈́͂̀̚͠ͅs̷͉̮̻̖̥̠̰͖̾ͧ͗̀̚͢͞

No fucking idea.. Bump tho

bumping for interest

Sorry for the time it took to post more pics...
Had to downgrade the images so they could be posted here.

old tabletop?

I'm stupid, what's the symbol?
Also bump.

Put that thing back EXACTLY where you found it IMMEDIATELY!

Not sure what the symbol is, I only found it recently and thought maybe someone on here might know.

Type of ouji board. It was buried for a reason. You really need to go put it back.

I'm serious dude, you need to put that thing back now.

Spoopy thread is spoopy

>Implying demons/evil spirits exist. exist.

Just so everyone knows the size, Its 2-3 feet tall, and maybe 4 feet wide. We thought maybe it was a table at first, but it seems to small to be one. It also doesn't have table legs on it.

OP, is it at your house right now?

It probably is, the fucking idiot.

Looks like satan is gonna ram his dick up OP's ass tonight.

We were biking at the time, so we weren't able to carry it back, We left it propped up against a tree. This was 3 days ago, we are going out tomorrow to go bring it back to my place.

I think it was made from a bunch of sand niggers

Do you want satan to assfuck you or something?

3 days? That is a long time. You need to get back there and put it back exactly where you found it. This is very important.

Is there a planned time for you to post about it tomorrow?

Leave it where it was.

Please put it back. You don't know what kind of shit it was used for or what kind of demons were summoned with it.

I'd guess a card table or something, the patterns and symbol are probably just decoration.
Or its some zalgo tier fuckery

It's probably just some cancer shit and you guys are talking about satanism

We're going to leave around 2pm. We're gonna walk there, and its gonna take a while to get back. I'd say around 7-8pm.

Try posting on /x they might know

I second that.
Link to the thread so we can see.

This has nothing to do with satan/devil.
It is imperative that you IMMEDIATELY put that thing back EXACTLY where you found it.

Can't tell by the pics but it appears to be a hessian sigil probably from the revolutionary war

So in 17 hours it'll be at your place and all the shit that comes with it? Great

It's probably a goose neck

If it doesn't have anything to do with satan then what is it?

I'm getting worried that the OP isn't going to put it back. This could be bad.

Bump for spoopy thread

Also the faggot that is just making comments to put it back, answer what the shit is or get the fuck out

>I'm getting worried that the OP isn't going to put it back. This could be bad.

Can you make more drama? Faggot.

I don't think these guys get it.

For Context, we found this by a lake in Livingston New Jersey

River

Shits gunky spunker noodle

its an old enamel tabletop like this one

Looks like a variation of the Chaos Star.

Most likely an Ouija board, but I'm unable to find the exact model.

Please just put it back now.

That's definitely some satanic shit cuckers

Looks like a butthole or the Community tv show flag.

there is a lot of wear and tear

Kill yourself you fucking dirty little faggot.

>in the woods
>New Jersey
>dug up

A lot of those stupid Slenderman series creators had to bury shit for some treasure hunt for people to follow, could be a retconned prop that was never found. Could also not be. Try asking on /x/, if you haven't.

Someone do a reverse image search to see if OP is legit

No u

That's a n amazing specimen. You can still see where the Anointed Ones gripped the surface so hard that their fingers actually punched holes. I think I can also make out where some of the Celebrant's holy fluid stained the surface.

That's a great find, OP. It will soon call out to a new Celebrant who will come to infuse you. You're in for a heck of a good time.

Doesn't work on phones