Do i have a small cock? how do i make it bigger?

do i have a small cock? how do i make it bigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

liamrosen.com/fitness.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You do, and you can't. You can make it seem slightly bigger by losing weight. Or do some weird shit that'll grow it by tiny increments and possibly risk it not working or having feeling for the rest of your life.

Just do what everyone else is doing and fap to better men fucking women the ways you wish you could.

That's a big cock. Now leave before the faggots here try to convince you that it's small.

Looks good to me. Jelqing and the like is legitimate but dangerous.

You've got a perfectly good piece there and I'd let it do anything to me.

/r/ angle from between your legs, show off those balls, your lowhangers really make the package.

how long until I see results? any good way to increase bulge size?

Looks average. This is a terrible place to ask for advice. You should be less worried about your penis and more worried about the fact that you look very overweight which is unattractive and disgusting you fat shit. Turn your life around

lose weight fat boy

It's actually pretty great size, just lose weight you fat fuck.

Your fupa and sausage fingers make it look smaller than it really is. Shed the lard, fatty mcguinness.

A few months, with no guarantee they'll be the kind of results you want. Often you see trades of length for girth or vice-versa. Penis pumping is a great way to get yourself plump for a day, or at least a few hours. As for actually showing bulge, that's as much about clothing choice as it is about size - get some fitting briefs/boxerbriefs that pull that package to the front, then something loose like basketball shorts.

Losing weight does indeed help the whole process too.

Large penis. Large man.

A disgunstingly fat dude with a big penis worried about having a small penis.

Either you came to boast because you have nothing else to boast about or your a troll.

alright ill check it out and buy some briefs. also hit the treadmill..

really don't think its big

>treadmill
Get the fuck over to You need to STRENGTH TRAIN, bulk on muscle so your body needs more calories throughout the day, so they don't just turn to fat. More muscles = more fat burning.

makes sense to me, ill go check it out!
any links you know of to good workouts or whatever?

liamrosen.com/fitness.html

Straight from the sticky in /fit/, they really know what's up. Pushups and squats are your go-to's. It's really a lifestyle change even though you only need like 20 minutes a day. Get someplace safe, strip down to your undies and learn to get comfy with your own sweaty body. The improved bloodflow and change in hormones can be great for the cock too, you'll be plump all day and popping boners like a teenager.

Now gimme a picture of your balls, include some taint~

thanks bro so pretty much just lift weights and say fuck the treadmil and lol sorry bro i just posted the pic to see if i was small. had something hapen that made me question my size

Should be proud of those bits and happy to show them off.

There are 'big' cocks out there, plenty. They're kind of exciting and intense, but I (and many others) don't want an exciting and intense time when I get home from work. I want something comfortable and fun, just like yours.

whats your height? OP

No, that's pretty average.

5'7

Bigger than mine

D'aw that's cute. Bet you've got a nice pussy.

>small and circumcised

Damn dude

Lol I guess :P