If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

shut the fuck up with this thread and go find something better to do you fucking loser

this doesn't work

Wtf about this thread makes it any worse than the bs y'all talk about on a daily basis this actually sound la borderline interesting

that the faggot keeps posting it and no ever pays attention to it

I would make all the girls at my school gain weight and let me play with their bellies. First offense is gaining 50 lbs. 2nd offense is gaining 300 lbs. 3rd offense is being strapped to a bed that pumps lard into their mouths until they weigh 800 lbs.

Bump

Must be wearing ultra mini skirts at all times, even the fat chicks.

Punishment would be bareback paddling.

!st offense would be 5 minutes.

2nd offense would be 10 minutes.

3rd offense would be an auto erotic asphyxiation couple with paddling and accentuated by my penis in and around her nether regions.

Well I'm not in school, faggot, so the cunts walking around NYC must have tinted visors angled sideways and white and sparkly outfits. Straight off a 90s pop stage or MV. They don't wear that, they get forced to dance for 30 minutes. Fuck up again, put on a 2 hour live performance right where they are caught. Fuck up again, they release a full length 90s pop style album right then and there like it's fucking magic.

>at school

any footfags here?

I'm really not into feet but since she's Asian QT I'd do it to please her

I would make girls at my school jog and not shower and let me smell, lick and suck their stinky feet. The first punishment is standing in a 100 degree box and sweating into a pool of your own feet for an hour, and letting it dry. Second is for 5 hours, third is for 10.

what socks/footwear do they have to wear while jogging and in the box?

Yes they have to wear wool socks to get them nice and sweaty.

Dunno, but post more of her, goddamn I'm in love

what rules would you make for her specifically?

what about shoes?

They have to wear boots.

which race of girls would you want this to happen to most?

black

Hrm...

She has to wear a blouse, skirt, knee-high socks, and sneakers. That's her uniform. Hair needs to be shoulder length or longer - dye and style are for her to decide.

If she forgets/chooses not to -

1st violation - 5 lashes with a riding crop, depending on what part of her uniform she is missing. Shoes - soles of her feet. Socks - her thighs. Skirt - across her butt. Blouse - her chest. Hair - her hands.

2nd violation - 5 minutes of continuous tickling depending on which she's missing. Same places as before.

3rd violation - repeat of 1st violation's punishment, followed by a gentle massage with an anesthetic, then repeat of 2nd violation immediately after.

i like the tickling one

I feel like it's worse than the lashes - I wouldn't be able to stand 5 minutes of that, fuck that.

Every girl must wear a fox butt plug and short skirts(Which would be the school mascot) regardless of the weather. The ac must keep the school constantly cold to tempt the girls to dress warmer and to keep there nipples hard since bras arent permitted.

Fist violation they must wear tighter/thinner clothes and a vibrating butt plug for a week.

Second violation they'd have to do bathroom service tied up for the boys to play with for one day.

Third violation at the end of the month all violators must be tied up and maintain a painful wedgie and the boy may spank the girls durning passing periods for one day.

what would be the entire dresscode other than buttplug and short skirt?

no panties or bra?

All girls room toilets flush and drain directly into a large jacuzzi that the principals desk (mine) is inside of any girls caught pooping out corn or flushing tampons will
First Caesar dressing enema and loss of bathroom privileges for a day
Second offense : must poop into pan in the nurses office from now on and the nurse brings me the poop after
Third: lethal injection

That is something
The enema though, do people use that

Hair style is her choice, any one layer top is acceptable as long as her belly button is exposed no bra, any one layer short skirt is her choice, socks no higher then the knees, and footwear is her choice boots are not permitted (jackets are permitted before and after school)

Must always be naked an masturbating while on school ground if caught not masturbating
First: fisted by Tyrone the homeless crack addict
Second: gets Big Bertha the 20 inch cast iron dildo
Third: gas chamber

how will bathroom service work, what position is she tied in?

a number of passions are assigned and put in a hat. What ever staff happens to catch her is in crime picks a position from the hat and puts her in that position.

what are examples of some?

perfect for some ass licking

bump

Everyone wears full extra tight latex suits
Someone doesn't, they get glazed in and out with oil for the entire day
2nd time, oil plus pussy vibrator bullet all day
3rd time, oil plus vibrator plus anal vibrator all day plus whipped 60 times every hour

post more of this slut

sorry, saved off another thread
what rules would you make specifically for her though?

post girls you know OP

Bump

Bump

anyone else want to see a punishment system where high school/college girls who misbehave can legally be forced to become school foot slaves?

you ruined it

Nice numbers you got there
Also I'm very very okay with this

what would you have wanted?

Asian, obviously

all girls must wear open toed shoes all the time and have perfectly painted nails.

for each offence they must take high res photos of their naked feet and post them online

were you the one who made the original rule?

asian, primarily like in op pic

If they have to piss or fart it has to be in my mouth.

Failure to comply can lead to either suspension, a year of detentions, or outright expulsion.

No, not a bad rule though.

what rule would you make?

That's hot as fuck
I like this too

Oh shit thanks fam
I made this earlier

what rules would you specifically make for the girl in OP pic?

anyone got more of girl in OP pic? fuck i wanna lick her feet

what rule would you make?

just that they always wear footwear that display their feet. oh and only tight pants/ or skirts with stockings

would you steal her used socks after gym class if you got the chance?

how would you want it to happen?

After 1 mis behavuor they must go barefoot everywhere. Again and I'd want them to be sent to their own detention room where I can grab them all I want and suck on their toes and lick the soles of their feet. If they resist or complain they get twice as long of a punishment and if they still resist they are tied up.

i'd want this to happen to asian girls the most

Yes, definetly needs to happen to Asian girls. I would love it if only Asian girls could attend actually.

I have an idea for a rule where every girl would have her footwear decided by a group of guys, and if she ever wants to wash her feet or change her socks/shoes, she needs to ask for permission.

However, asian girls would always be assigned to guys who have foot fetishes

love the french toes. makes me want to cum

I like that, I'd pimp as many Asian girls as I could. Shit, I'd tell the authority that the girls did something wrong every day when they haven't, I bet they'd listen.

what do you mean pimp?

I'd get all the girls assigned to me

i just love thinking about how while most girls would have reasonable footwear and sock changing intervals, asian girls would have to wear the same pair of ragged, torn-up vans without socks and not being able to wash their feet for weeks

simply because the guys she's assigned to want to fap thinking about how her feet are going to be so smelly because of them

I'd lick her feet clean every day. It would be irresistible and give me the best feeling each time.

any asian girls who you know that you want to subject to this rule?

I'd love it if this slut on the right walked around for weeks without cleaning her feet.

damn she's cute, i'll bet she's had her used socks stolen by guys at least once before

If not once yet then I'd like the be the first to raid her dirty clothes

if you were assigned to her, what shoes/socks (or lack of) would you make her wear?

After her first misbehavior I'd have her wear small pink socks without shoes everywhere, after the next she would have to go barefoot everywhere, I'd love it also if she had pink nail polish on.

i was talking about this rule where you're on a committee that makes decisions regarding her feet, no misbehaviour required

I'd vote barefoot right away

what happens when she submits a request to wash her feet after 2 days? do you accept or reject it? and after how long can she request again?

Reject. If she wants them licked clean then I accept. If not, she can request in another 12 hours, but I will most likely reject for at least 7 days straight.

what happens if you find out she washed her feet anyways? also more pics of her feet

She would be spanked and if she didn't already have pink polish on, it would be put on each toe.

Do you have a kik? I like this thread but it's really late.

I'd have all the asian girls kill themselves and eachother so that the world is finally rid of disgusting women altogether

They would have to wear leggings like these but crotchless, and are not allowed to go to the toilet but must piss in public

Bump?