Does Sup Forums remember this abomination?

does Sup Forums remember this abomination?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/toriblacky/media?lang=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/toriblacky/media?lang=en

She went to my High School

Holy shit....

I thought the picture was a stupid snapchat filter...

liar but checked

i remember shes the perfect butterface

She's pregnant

she looks like that fucking forever alone meme guy

Anyone got the picture of her in her panties? I remember some user posting it a while back

Different user, but I actually know her in real life. Her names Tori Black, she lives in Roxburry NJ which is like 5 miles from my hometown.

this was literally a thing a year or two ago, who doesn't remember this

no. i refuse to believe it. dont even joke about stuff like that.

Suzy? yeah

bump

Honestly without her deformity she would easily be a 10/10. Someone photoshopped a picture of what she'd look like with a normal face.

gtfo

is she as ugly irl?

poor thing

You went to Roxbury too?

Not really, it's just a little disorienting to see someone with such an abnormally large head and face. I've never actually talked to her before but I've seen her plenty of times at parties and the local mall.

need to see this

>inb4 pizza

I bet she can suck a mean dick though.

u just made her look arab

Tell me it's photoshop...

Give me a kiss! Muh muh muh

The Rockaway mall?

Yep exactly.
The Group?

Why does it look so much fucking worse here? no no no no no no

One of my earliest memory's was seeing her at the mall and being genuinely scared

You know her deformity is literally just massive cysts on her face? Her face is just full of pus.

Does she reproduce asexually?

damn i kinda want a BJ from her just to experience it

she's currently trying to get on Ellen

Bitch looks like she chewed on a handful of bees.

I thought that xray pic of her from a previous thread was just her facial bones didnt know when to stop growing. Fuck that shit.

This girl is from nyc. I know this because i saw her on the street once. We made eye contact. Nothing was said.

She used to be, "Cut her head off and I'd fuck her"

Anything new?

rumor has it that she gives birth out of her jaw

She's not, she's from Roxburry/Landing NJ. I'm friends with her on facebook lmao.

No she is from rockaway nj next to my home town of Randolph nj

Get ready

One of gods greatest gifts to man kinda in Jesus name amen.

She will be having surgery once her jaw stops growing. She might have already gone through with some.

You sure? I remember someone showing a pic of this deformity & it's mostly bones

To cry

LOL...

Lord Farquaad lookin bitch.

kill it with fire!

Not rockaway roxbury*

Explains why it's so stretched out. I kinda figured she fuck with bbc

Good luck tolerating acne breakouts on your dick user. I wonder how much Proactive is in bulk?

Tits or gtfo.

kinda looks like rihanna

Gith me a kith

Ive seen this girl in nyc before. Made my heart jump a little cause of her famousness.

She's from my nightmares.

still ugly

UNDERRATED POST

Wrong again, she's from fucking Roxburry. They're cysts that need to be periodically drained. If you look on her facebook photos every once in awhile they'll get less swollen and she'll have bruises from them being drained
She sounds more like "giphh me a kissch"

It's so fucking funny, because you can tell from the top half of her face that she'd be extremely hot without the disorder. God did not like this bitch.

kek

Yeah, its a bone deformation. Cant wait to see how docs tie up the loose skin after they file the bone down.

nah man, its a bunch of mayonnaise in her chin

It is not. She has fucking spoken about it on her Facebook. I can't remember the exact name of the disorder but I'll try to find it.

Unless you can show me a picture of her mom or her sisters, I fucking doubt she will look like that post surgery.

I'm coming for yeah!! hahahaha

i would totally drink her cyst drainage

I'll just leave this here..

why would i have acne breakouts on my penis its not like the cyst flys around in her mouth all day. that said, i want to facefuck her.

anyone have the pic of her that was turned into buzz lightyear?

wpuld ypu?

A BLESSING FROM THE GODS.

that fucking watermark ruined the ass

PHOTOSHOP GONE WRONG IRL?

bighead mode

shes from a wealthy family, thats the only thing i can think of why this guy is getting involved

either that or he has a jaw fetish

why would anyone do this?

im not proud, but im going to fap to this

Do you honestly know where you are?

He just wants to be on her fucking tlc show when she gets one

no thats her dad lol

My first thoughts exactly!

She has more friends than me.

Randolph fag here. I'll be your friend

why would anyone as awefullookiknh as her film herself while eating ? has nothing to do with it being on b

my exact thoughts.

whats this girls kik?

Sup Forums needs to do something legendary this year

She hasn't tried to get rid of the super chin, here's a pic of her when she was small

>jaw fetish

That's even worse user

KEK HOLY FUCK

there needs to be more, like that one pic someone drew buzz lightyears chin on her

"Me big hungry."

why would you film yourself eating ever? its fucking weird. regardless im gla
d she did this because its new fap material

cherubism
isnt that easy

Fortunately, nobody owes you anything. Also, that's probably a depiction of what she would have looked like without the affliction, rather than post-surgery.