What are solutions to loneliness and hatred?

What are solutions to loneliness and hatred?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get your head out your ass.

Reading is fun, if you can find a good book. I recommend Shogun, or T. A. Barron's Merlin series. Or you can just hang out with Sup Forumsro's in video games or just here in the threads. If you don't have confidence to make friends well naturally that shit can be pretty hard.

Masturbating, over/under eating, drugs/alcohol, working, taking a sauna

A killing spree. In Halo. Preferably Halo 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s

Company and love

Wanna hang out?
@mollymawk on Telegram

Masturbating, working, and sauna are the safer routes, unless you're in Colorado. Then smoke some weed.

Nice quads

If you have hate in your heart, just let it out

Telegram? Also nice quads. You'll work shit out someday, just work at it even if you don't just keep working at it with that goal in mind.

Death. Before you say "edgey" or some other shit, death is the only end to all human emotion and hatred and loneliness are part of human emotions that can't be cut out or erased without doing the same to us.
Like most human problems we simply have to find ways to internally supress and ignore them. Hobbies usually do this but can be supplemented with nonroutine activities and companionship of varying sorts.
Sadly most don't take these measures or implement them poorly and we get occasional outbursts that ultimately do as much damage as a gas tanks safety valve would, that is to release pressure but not solve the actual issue causing the build up.

It does the trick

Have you tried not posting on Sup Forums?
Or Sup Forums in general?
Hell, just get the fuck out of the internet and learn new stuff or something.

Have you tried working? get a fucking job

Take some b-12 shots. It'll help your autism.

This isn't edgy, this is pathetic shit that only a dumbfuck that has a shitty life would post

Get over it. Do something constructive and find a way to be happy

Easier said than done. Cunts don't understand.

climb up onto the roof and jump off.

Fine i'll make it easier. These things exist in a way that is physically incapable of being truly stomped out. You want it to not be a problem? Get a life. It's that simply and if everyone does it the problem is as solved as you could possibly get it. Take up jogging, get into art, make music, weightlift, date, socialize, drive around, make friends, pick up woodcraft, find a genre and start reading, play video games, do odd and exciting things occasionally like skydive, literally anything you can enjoy and focus on entirely. Do these things but not in excess to devalue the experience and make sure you have variety as well. Problem "solved".

Drugs and suicide.
You can pretend to be positive, but you're just lying to yourself, and in return hate yourself more and more for being phony.
Anyone who gives you advice such as meditation, eat healthy, get out and socialize, find a hobby, a job, etc., is full of shit and has no idea what it's like to have an uncontrollable distaste for people and life, and the loneliness your negativity has brought upon you because of it.

I envy those clueless people. Their intentions are good, but they are so ignorant.

But what good is it to tell others to overdose on drugs and kill themselves. Surely it's wrong to help push them towards that?

It's wrong to bring people into such a state of being in the first place without their consent or a forethought for their contentedness.
Death is merely the eraser to the pencil maker's point of view, you're just the pencil.

Shit I just realised I got quads twice in this thread. Am I the quads lord?

You don't know shit about death. But I'll take your point.