Zombie apocalypse movie/TV show

>Zombie apocalypse movie/TV show
>Women are portrayed as take no prisoners asskickers

Let's talk about what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a zombie apocalypse

That they would just cower away and manipulate the men through sex and attention to protect them because they believe that men are disposable?

A lot of women are small and agile. That would be a much desired trait during a zombie apocalypse.

Give them some basic firearm and survival training and I'm sure they'd do just fine.

mmm the small and agile ones are the best to be locked up and kept as sex slaves like pocket women mmmm

>A lot of women are small and agile.

Are you posting from Japan?

also
>implying that knowing how to use a gun is more important than knowing how to keep your shit together while the world around you turns into a living hell

During an zombie apocalypse you only need to turn off everything that makes any nose, stock up on food, and wait 5 days until corpses stiffen up and fall down on the ground
During the day you can even watch television quietly and play on your computer as the zombies cant not see the lights because of the sun

Nope. I live in the midwest. A lot of girls here fit that description.
>keep your shit together while the world around you turns into a living hell
No one besides maybe some of the military and law enforcement members are mentally prepared for that sort of thing. The average male would have to learn to adapt to that situation just like anybody else. Women aren't any more ill-equipped for that.

And firearm training will certainly be fucking important for a woman in the post-apocalypse world. For a long while there will be a lot of Z's. Also, there will be people looking to exploit them for food, supplies, and sex. Self-defense is crucial.

That's assuming that zombies hunt by sight, and not smell or something, and also that there are no new zombies arising within that 5 day period.

But really the moment you start applying any logic to a zombie apocalypse it all falls apart. Zombies are, at best, unarmed and unusually tough humans having a huge riot. The entire premise works on the assumption the entire world is unable to handle what amounts to a big riot of unarmed people. All our weapons and shit rendered useless before an assault of fists and teeth.

And, like, so what if it's a virus. Assuming it's transmitted via biting, then it's really easy to quarentine people and shit because the transmission of the virus leaves a very obvious indicator that someone has been infected. The first world can contain ebola and swine flu and those ar efar more communicable.

inb4 Highschool of the Dead

>Let's talk about what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a zombie apocalypse

After being subjected to the rampant and vapid feminist bullshit of the past decade, I would knock the teeth out of the first bitch that dared open her mouth in a manner that displeased me.

Then I'd murder the first white knight that tried to defend her....

who is the artist of that? EROGE?

DELETE THIS

Any sort of breakdown of civilization and women become property again.

>Women aren't any more ill-equipped for that.

negro please. Men are forced to be self reliant from birth, while women learn to rely on others. Not to say that there aren't any tough women or sissy men, but if you watch some disaster videos it's usually the women shrieking at the top of their lungs.

>And firearm training will certainly be fucking important
Unless you have access to a large stockpile of ammunition, which anyone outside of military certainly wouldn't, firearms training wouldn't mean shit, because chances are you'd spend all your bullets before you even learn how to shoot straight.

Not to off on a tangent, but that's one of the things that pisses me off about TWD is that they never seem to run out of bullets or gas, which fucking ridiculous.

I share a board with these people.

Have you ever wondered why olympic runners are all men? Women being agile is literally a meme. I know you understand nothing about human physiology but the way women's hips are built to bear children they will literally broke bones below the gut if they run around too much and are additionally much slower than physically fit man. Women are biologically the weaker gender in ever way.

Realistically? In a SHTF scenario women would at first be very vulnerable targets for indiscriminate rape, robbery and murder most likely protected by their closest male relatives ideally.

Eroquis or Butcha-U as he's called now.

>but that's one of the things that pisses me off about TWD is that they never seem to run out of bullets or gas, which fucking ridiculous.

Have you watched the recent season? They're running dry on both food and ammo. In fact, they kill an entire compound of people in their sleep with knives. They're beginning to look into ammo reloading.

>ITT
a bunch of fat fuckas argue how women are much less likely to be fit to survive

You neets would kill yourselves if you ran out of cheetos

>its just a huge riot

a HUGE huge riot is called a revolution, user. except this time the revolutionaries would stop at nothing to kill everyone. This happening in most major cities, and things fall apart, which is what really gets the ball rolling

They kill the pwople in thwir sleep with knives because thwy're being sneaky, not because of the ammo sitch - though you are right, they do address it.

The gasoline thing is horseshit though. If gasoline production stops, you got at most a year before cars are only useful as barricades.

>a white knight eunuch appears

Man that animu was good.
S2 never though.

>Women are biologically the weaker gender in ever way

I'm not trying to refute this. I'm simply saying that women wouldn't be useless sitting targets like the OP is implying.

oh that's it, thank you brother user

>Let's talk about what would ACTUALLY happen to women during a zombie apocalypse
Nothing, because zombie "apocalypses" are unfeasible, and a zombie outbreak could be much more easily contained than we see in movies, and would likely not lead to a total societal collapse.

>women are all useless! I on the other hand would be a total badass and mow all the zombies down like I learned how to do from discussing action movies on an anime website

Revolutions have weapons and almost always some kind of leadership or coordination. This is just a bunch of unarmed people acting without any sort of coordination beyond 'don't directly harm one-another'. And that's of course assuming fast zombies; your typical zombie isn't fast, and even fast ones are depicted as lacking the coordination of human beings.

Spoiler alert; the reason Humans have become de facto lords of the earth is because of our intelligence, reasoning, and tool use. Three things zombies lack. Those are the things that protected us from predators and allowed us to master nature in most respects. Zombies lack these qualities. They would fall not only before humans, but also before nature. Even without bringing up the bacteria, insects, and other such things which would feed on corpses, what about dogs, crows, and other carrion-feeders?

>women wouldn't be useless sitting targets like the OP is implying.

No, a lot of them would be trying to use their pussy to get some dude to defend them like a loyal pet dog.

Just stating a fact
>implying im male
cute
I just know im more fit than many of you and found funny how you talk like every woman is a weak little thing and you are all jacked up dudes
Its cringeworthy

...How is this different from now?

it's fantasy dude, might as well argue if dragons could take over the world, there are hundreds of iterations of what a dragon actually is and how strong one might be, just like zombies

and dragons could totally take over man, their scales can stop tank shells, don't try to prove me wrong

>this nigger thinks that holding a weapon means you know how to use it

Disgusting white knight neckbeards....

>No, a lot of them would be trying to use their pussy to get some dude to defend them like a loyal pet dog.

Survival is survival, no matter how it's achieved.

Seriously, I'm a relatively average man - 6' 185lbs - and granted, I've never met an mma fighter but I've also never met a girl I couldn't beat the ever living shit out of in about 15 seconds if I fought her like a man.

They would be a lot less likely to survive on their own than men. That's a fucking fact. And if you take into consideration hand to hand encounters with zombies, then their chances drop off the cliff. The only combat roles that women have been effective in modern history is as snipers (i.e. camping far away from the enemy with a long range weapon), and considering there wouldn't be much use for snipers in Z war, they would have to rely on men for survival.

I think most people would be pretty useless in an end of the world scenario, the only people who would be okay mentally in that situation are people who aren't okay mentally, if you know what I mean. Like, only the Sup Forums shut-ins with no social ties would wake up to an apocalypse and not break down mentally.

Basically the protagonist of Zombieland.

The only difference between the average man and the average woman in the apocalypse is that the woman is immediately going to get raped by the first group she comes across, while the man might be able to join said group.

The submissive fat-back beta faggots will all get eaten in the apocalypse, pumpkin, and then your supposed "fitness" won't mean shit, other than to identify you as a walking fleshlight...

We'll be able to murder white knights without repercussions and beat / rape harpy shrews into submission...

>implying most modern men would be able to keep thier shit together either
>implying any of the neets on Sup Forums who spend most of thier lives on the internet would handle an apocalypse
>implying you wouldn't be the first in the rape mines

Fuck off lad

>only the Sup Forums shut-ins with no social ties would wake up to an apocalypse and not break down

You're fucking delusional. Survival depends on 1. Physical skills
2. Mental fortitude
3. Social skills

You think you got #2 because you're autistic? Lol fuck no. The people that would thrive are the people that thrive already - ruthless fucks who use others to their own advantage. If you're a social cripple who's only skills is neatly categorizing memes you'd die as soon as your mother would stop feeding you.

>be a woman
>tell man I'll fuck him for protection
>kill him when he drops his pants
>loot shit
>repeat
Honestly the cannibal brothel in z nation was the smartest zombie plan I've ever seen.
Raping is what people would have to worry about. Men too. I would just off myself the second I was in a situation that wasn't gonna work out well for me like being penetrated or eaten.

>no woman has ever been in a real war!!!!! I would noscope all the zombies though from my years of COD trailing

mtf != f

What the fuck is she trying to do there?

Why would you post a picture of what looks like a family camping trip in the middle east to prove your point?

Did you not see the 8 year old girl there?

how the fuck could they manipulate them through sex? Let's assume the most powerful men just rape whatever they want? There is literally no leverage. Nothing they can do. The whole "withholding/trading sex" scenario doesn't work in an apocalypse because if anyone wants to fuck they are going to do it regardless.

Outside of that I have bigger fucking worries than some puss. That shit comes later, first I need food and find a secure place. Then plan ahead for the future and figure out how to get my own rain-water system running, if the internet is still working I'll look up on crops or see if someone else already figured out a more clever plan that can get you going to a relatively self-sustained level.

train the zombie to cunnilingus

Not necessarily ruthless, even.

Just mentally strong people with good leaderahip akills. Some may be ruthlessly violent psychos but some may be great motivators and organizers just willing to do what's necessary to keep their people safe.

Just because you're capable of being violent when it's appropriate doesn't equate to ruthlessness, in my opinion.

Can you even read retard? Where did I imply that "most modern men would be able to keep thier shit together"? I merely stated that women would be less likely to do so. Where did I imply that " the neets on Sup Forums who spend most of thier lives on the internet would handle an apocalypse"? In fact, I believe quite the opposite: And lastly, I am a USMC vet, so my gun handling skills are better than anything that you would ever learn on your own, "lad". AND EVEN then, I'm pretty sure I'd be shit out of luck if I was forced to go solo. The most likely way for me to survive would be to join military again, or if that's gone, some sort of militia.

Nigger, I served in A-stan and Iraq as an Infantryman and saw how pathetic females were in combat, and in the military in general.

Fuck off, with your white knight bullshit, eunuch.

Tell us some stories

Thank you for your service!

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY DEVILDOG
SEMPER FI
OORAH

user, i was talking about scale, not saying zombies are literally revolting.

yeah, that's why added "able to use others to their own advantage", i.e. ruthless people with social skills, not just brute strength and a penchant for violence. People like modern CEOs who are smart and charismatic enough to get people to listen, but at the same time who would fuck a granny out of her pension to benefit himself.

>I'm a USMC guy and I can shoot guns good!!
El oh el no you aren't loser. At best you're military police lol what a fag

that's just what their women look like

>not raping white knights into submission in order to establish dominance

>implying manipulating men thru sex and relationships hasn't been the MO of women since the dawn of mankind

You'll understand when you get a gf user

He's saying the scale is 1) pretty much impossible to reach with zombies and 2) totally irrelevant without organized leadership and individual innovation.

He's right. Zombies are just WORSE people. We'd kick their ass.

Worst case scenario you have crazy rage monsters like the remake of Dawn of the Dead or crazy sick people like 28 Days Later. The initial outbreak would be devastating but in scenario 1, fortified positions would hold up long enough to plan a counter attack and in 2, the infected can just die of dehydration after about a week.

yeah, alright.. thanks, I guess. I don't regret serving, but I sure as shit wouldn't want to go back unless my life depended on it. Being ordered around by some ass whose only achievement in life is signing up a few years earlier than you can get a bit tiring at best, and downright life threatening at worst. Military is kind of like monarchy - if your king is competent then you're sitting pretty, but if he's not, then you are truly fucked.

>And lastly, I am a USMC vet, so my gun handling skills are better than anything that you would ever learn on your own, "lad".
Ah you took it too far man.

Trying to get eaten out, obviously.

>I'm a spec ops soldier with over 300 confirmed kills I swear! so I know all about every woman to have ever fought in every war ever!

>Baqubah, Iraq
>dumb ass MP's take the stupidest, and unsecure, fucking route from the local Mayors / government building where they're working with the Iraqi fucks
>get one of their vehicles blown the fuck up
>respond with an Infantry platoon to assist their dumb ass and secure the scene
>M.P. bitch cowering behind vehicle sobbing
>white knight M.P. "male" comforting her
>one lone SSG male M.P. trying to maintain order and security with one male SPC supporting him

There isn't much worth telling.

Bitches are fucking useless other than for breeding...

What I'm saying is you wouldn't need to be ruthless if you're charismatic.

You can be one or the other or both, but you don't have to be both.

Sure thing tough guy.
Tell us about who cucked you to make you this mad?

>children are never near real life war zones I mean I don't see them in my movies

A zombie apocalypse is next to impossible if the virus immediately turns people into zombies.

Once the severity of the situation was recognized bombs would be dropped and that would be that.

Before that a few attempts at quarantine would be made and they oculd work, but if they didn't theyd have the bombs lined up

Only way zombie apocalypse happens is if everybody is infected without turning and then something triggers 70 percent of the population to suddenly go fast zombie mode.

Slow zombie mode is hilarious ez mode.

You don't have to tell me that you POG fucking boot.

I bet your elite marksmanship skills are from qualling on the range once per year.

I don't thank you for your service. Thank me for giving you someone to protect and have a career

>I am a white knight faggot or some bitch that's never had her teeth knocked the fuck out for running her mouth out of turn...

Nothing would happen, the very concept of "zombie apocalypse" is asinine. Even if something like that did happen, all you need to do is wait for them to fry during the summer or freeze during the winter

you have no fucking idea what type of degenerates are on this board. There are probably a bunch of fucks on Sup Forums that already have their guns ready and loaded for race-war and target practice on black strawmen each day while they've got some blonde haired girl secretly locked away in their dungeon.

Autistic spastics can still be autistic spastics with gun-training. The lack of empathy probably helps.

>thinks telling the truth is equal to being mad

You'd be one of the first to die, white knight...

She must have really messed you up huh? Don't worry mate the pain will go away.

Such the gallant white knight..

Mummy raised you so well to be a good little submissive lap dog.

Meanwhile, guys like me are fucking the girls that friendzone your pussy ass, because they hate submissive little bitches more than we do.

>#ZombieLivesMatter
>#NotAllZombies

>tranny
Where do I fall on the useful to useless spectrum for zombie apocalypse

I've got guns and camp and hike a lot

You got me you hard charging motivator. I'm a POG who got ranked as double expert. Now go use your IRL marksmanship skills to go find some IEDs with your boots. YUT YUT

I'm all set with that career. Now I live in Los Angeles and do bit parts in shitty movies for a living.

Kill on sight to remove your defective genes from the pool....

That's the way champ. Just keep thinking positive and get back out there. Forget her.

Make sure you screen cap all these posts so you can show mummy how doggedly you defended bitches on the innernetz, cupcake.

>pretending to be a cuck for the military
>27,000 annually

o i am laffin

I'm defending you friend. I love you.

sexual relief but less useless than having a woman around

>there's all ways that one that sleeps in late

>thinks people join the military for money

they do it for the dental plan

suspension of disbelief, user. you need to disregard SOME things if you're going to have any fun with zombies.

and Zombies ARE worse people, the problem is that people are panicky and civilization relies on a thousand complexities. if there were major outbreaks in a few cities, the world economy could easily collapse, which would further facilitate the spread

No, most join because they're not smart enough for college. A small minority goes because their jarhead daddy told them it was their birthright to kill turrorists.

is this where zombie fetishes come from?

if you dress up all sexy for me i'll love you forever. Like call you princess and go scavenging to find you lipstick and cute outfits and then go fuck and murder people together :3..

>bombs would be dropped

what type of bombs? if you mean nuclear, that's already-lost-10%-of-your-country tier. if they were regular bombs, that still doesn't make sense since they'd only be effective in cities, and if the whole city was gone then thousands would already be in the countryside. also destroying the city is kind of counterproductive

what the is between her legs?

College is about money, child, not intelligence.

You'd know that if you had half a brain.

>because they believe that men are disposable?
>believe
Men ARE disposable, and women were always worth more thorought history

>Years after fresh unleaded gas would expire
>Everyone always finds usable gas in containers
This shit really pissed me off in zombie apocalypse media.

You're right. I should have said

>not smart enough to get a full ride to college

So women are out of the question then? They make a lot of noise and there is only one way to turn them off.