Well, now I know how to feel

Well, now I know how to feel

Other urls found in this thread:

demorgen.be/muziek/feel-the-bern-met-run-the-jewels-bc267d98/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>expecting PC4k to give the "ebony and ivory" of the Trump-era 2010s anything less than BNM

>Don't like album
>p4k gives it 7.0+ rating
>Love it now
God I love this feel

It's been on repeat for me since Christmas morning surprise release

redpill me on run the jewels

is gud

a lot of mu people will shit on it do to "le reddit, bernie sanders, millennial, dadrap, dude weed lmao" memes, but it's a solid group with solid releases and while I understand where the shitposters get their points from the records aren't that extreme.

Even if you are triggered by the lyrics, you can't deny El-P's production skills.

Solid assessment

>Ebony and Ivory of the 10s

Ebony and Ivory isn't anti-white though.

please explain how rtj is anti-white senpai

that was a spooky interview with Ye, the way he looked right at the the audience the whole time and how Ellen was just frozen

Damn I haven't heard it get but that's a really good score

and the shit he was saying to the audience...

hopsin-tier observations

Hardest I've laughed in a fucking year

>8.6
Boring and safe score

wow you're better than p4k already

pretty much all there is to it. Just fun music. If you don't like it it's probably just not for you. It isn't exactly deep.

A review from my country called this record the perfect soundtrack for the Bernie Sanders campaign. "Feel The Bern With Run The Jewels". Holy shit I'm cringing so hard

demorgen.be/muziek/feel-the-bern-met-run-the-jewels-bc267d98/

verwijder

Picasso is DEAD
Steve Job is DEAD
Walt Disney is DEAD

Naw man they fuckin suck. The last rtj beat I heard sounded like some weak ass youtube dubstep and they have terrible rapping voices and an all around terrible musical attitude. They just completely miss the mark and I have no idea why they are popular.

Das Racist on the other hand is amazing. That's how hip hop should be progressing that's some real good shit. Why did they all lose their minds and start hating each other or whatever actually happened?

neither is RTJ

>IM DEAD

isnt it so funny?

it's literally dadrap though.

You're right. My dad calls blacks moolies just like killer Mike does

It may be dadrap but it doesn't stop me enjoying it.