Always wanted to give cocaine a go. If only once. Anyone got any hookups?

Always wanted to give cocaine a go. If only once. Anyone got any hookups?

No today, Mr. Fbi

this is how you get arrested

Just an experimenter. No FBI

reported you druggy bastard

sorry cunt, no drugs today

Depends on where you live. I've met up with several Sup Forumstards and provided them with connections for heroin and cocaine, but if you do not live in my area there is little I can do.

Since my car is currently out of commission so if you did even live in my area you would either need to provide me transportation to my connections, or I could give you locations to buy it yourself.

enough dealing, faggot

sorry officer i just bought the last of the shit from my hookup

Cocaine doesn't work for me. It's strange

then don't do drugs, you retard. i hope you overdose

Whoa no heroin. It's just a one and done bucket list thing. I'm Florida. Transportation is no issue if we're close

There's a difference between dealing and middle-maning. I don't sell drugs myself, I help others find them for a low cost in order to help support my own drug habits.

i hope you die in a police raid

Where talking about morality and safety on this board? Seriously? Ohh please. If your interested then hmu.

so sinceraly,from a veteran user...whats cocaine like?is it worth it?

Sorry Sup Forumsro, can't help you. :( I'm in SE Pennsylvania. If you ever find yourself up this way, be sure to hunt me down again and I'll hook you up.

Can find you coke without heroin here, just mentioned H because a lot of people here truly believe that the feds actively fish for drug seekers on Sup Forums and figured exposing that I've helped a handful of people find "the worst drug" would show that it's not as dangerous as people think (so long as you go about it the right way).

You've probably gotten fake blow. And if people you were with did some and started acting all crazy then they are retarded. My friend sold gel capsules filled with vitamin b12 to little turds at multiple shows and told them it was molly. Multiple kids came and found him and told him it was some of the craziest shit they've ever done. People are retarded be happy you can't get high off blow

no, not really

Gotcha. Ahh the distance sucks >.> Know anybody in my general location that could help?

no, stop doing drugs. no do every drug you can find and kill yourself

I'm actually in TX, but if I did per chance make my way up there, would you be able to provide a place to stay too? I can chip in food and your fix? Wouldn't mind messing around either if you're into dudes.

I have an old buddy who lives in Orlando (I think... at least that's where he went to school). I know he used to dabble around with coke, but I'm not sure if he still does. Either way, I can hit him up and ask him. He rarely responds to anybody, including his own family, so I doubt I'll hear back. If you're in that area I'll let you know if I hear back.

okay your a gay, poor, drug addict from texas? dear god dude just stop

he's right. highly overrated unless you get pure shit, which you won't. Only really useful if you don't want to blackout while drinking, even then thats risky

Sweet, Sounds fine to me. Never done this online before. How do you want to stay i touch? Again, this would be a first time thing for me.

So wait, are you OP or someone different, or just a troll? I'm too high to care, so to answer you, I'm not much into romantic bro hugs. Straight here. As of right now I'm hotel hopping until I can find a place to settle down, so my place of residence is constantly changing.