Hey b I'm feeling down and confused, lets start a feels thread

Hey b I'm feeling down and confused, lets start a feels thread..

bump

My boyfriend broke up with me on Saturday and I feel alone & afraid. I don't wamt to be in so much pain

holy fuck what.. I'm sorry. I tried breaking up with my girlfriend sunday.

I regret breaking up with my girlfriend. Now all she does is get high and hang out with guys.

Let's talk about it Anons, what happened?

I got a girl who says she needs time to heal mentally bc of a bad sexual experience she had before, so I'm waiting for her. She said she's not friendzoning me, but idk if she'll ever be ready. Idk whether to move on or not.

My doggo died. Much sad. Very cry.

Hmm, she seems interested in you user. I'd keep talking to her and comfort her. If you truly care about her more than getting laid I'd wait and see

You tried? Why didn't you?

The pain will go away, eventually. It's just incredibly distracting.

I'm too fat and not doing enough with my life is what it comes down to, I think. I really loved him and it's terrifying how much I don't have any more (I really got used to him). We might still hang out, IDK; I said it'd be fun when he texted me today.

actually just went through this a month ago...

we broke up quick though

sorry m8 :(

Well.. I was really set on it. Until we laid down on my bed. I don't know right now to be honest. I can't tell if I love her or I love the memories of her so decided not to continue with the break up.

Perhaps it's a wake up call for you to start changing things up in your life. I know I met a person that started me on the path of turning things around thats why I'm confused about my gf

ill soon go to my psychiatrist knowing that the only option for my returning depression is ECT, when i was 15 i promised myself that i shouldnt have to suffer longer then 25. Im turning 25 in 3 months, if things dont magically improve im finally allowing myself to rest, no more feels.

I've got chronic depression but it's usually under control. Recently I've become more and more depressed for no real reason and I want to turn to alcohol. I used to drink pretty regularly, but my ex girlfriend got me to quit. She's not here now though, and I just want some relief

But 5 more years and you can be a wizard user!!

I have an appointment at the VA Hospital for vocational rehab on Wednesday. They'll at least help with fixing my résumé and maybe a new job & housing (I'm effectively homelss at the moment).

I've been working out (cardio & weight lifting) after work; but I've been working out during & after work a lot for a while. I think I dound a diet that keeps me full without having to eat much, which really helps.

I'm trying, I huess he didn't want to wait any longer.

I guess hold off until you know, she sounds special.

I know how alcohol can help, I've taken a liking to wine and it's scary. Just struggle without it, it's easier that way.

I recently moved to a suburb from Chicago where I had lived all my life and had plenty of close friends. After the move, I transferred and currently I have 1 friend who I really like and what not, but other than her, I have no one. I spend all day playing video games or sleeping. On top of all that, none of my old friends have even tried to contact me asking how I've been doing, or wanting to hang out. I am depressed and alone :)

I need to see John more often. I'm always in a hurry though and it seems I never have time, which inly means I need to make time. He was really improtant when I was growing up.

I'm alone too,b bro

Hey friend no worries! I've gone through that already. Honestly freshman year of college was a shit show for me. Also I live in the Chicagoland area too.

No worries about friends, I realized that you'll find them and it might take time but they'll come around. Keep in touch with that one friend alright? In the 3 years I've been in college I've only made 2 real friends that I know I can be life long friends with and the rest are just casual "friends" who I can hangout with if I feel like it

adding to my comment.

Honestly it only takes that one person that you click with to make you feel better. I'm just sad shes off in Ohio and we only had a couple days to get to know each other but I'm keeping my promise of keeping in touch with her.

I get an insatiable urge to murder whenever I read this.

Hey sounds like you are working really hard! Keep at it friend! I know you might not notice changes right away but they do add up. Recently I've been trying to lose weight and it's finally adding up. People have been asking if I've lost weight and it really adds to my motivation to keep going. It took me a while to get here but I sure as hell won't give it up after all that hard work.

She is very special.. I just for some reason that night when she asked me if I loved her still.. I couldn't answer it.

OP here! Thanks for letting me into your lives for a little bit.

Makes me feel better that I'm not alone in this sadness. Perhaps things will turn around for us. Anyways, check Despair in the Departure Lounge Ukulele cover by the Arctic Monkeys. It's been stuck in my head and I prefer the softness of the ukulele over the electric guitar of the original