Am I a cuck if I let a girl fuck my girlfriend?

Am I a cuck if I let a girl fuck my girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only if you arent there you fucking cuck

depends if the girl is a trap

If your dick doesn't enter the other girl, you are a cuck and deserve no respect.

Depends, did you eat her cum out of your girl's puss

Are you talking like a threesome? If so no. If you're not included, yes, you are a cuck. The lowest form of cuck there is.

answer: yes

If your girl needs to be fucked by another girl then you're less than a cuck

If you're not involved, you are in fact such a lesser man that a woman out manned you.

Does your girlfriend has a job? If not it's time to dump her because she is a lesbian and she's using you like a tool so she can have a roof on her head.

no, you'd be a swinger. cucks get cheated on against their will.

/thread

Onision is that you

This - My girlfriend is bi but she's only allowed to hook up with other girls when I am there with my permission, shes very good at picking up girls at parties and this tends to lead to a lot threesomes .. Pretty cash if you ask me

Does she have a feminine penis?

technically yes, unless she lets you join in. then its just a threesome

Nah, it's not cheating if it's with a gril

I thought cucks were people who enjoyed watching other people fuck their wife/girlfriend

Your all wrong , my girl friend last night fucked my female room mate , i fucked gf , they fucked again then came all over each other , then we fucked again . i licked room mates cum area , im not comfortable with fucking the room mate , i want long term thing not sumthing that turns weird so im not jumping into it

nice dubs

not if you fuck both of them

I don't call this a swinger party.

efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html

Delusional cuck spotted.

they enjoy the anguish and the humiliation

Yes. She is being sexually satisfied by someone who isn't you (meaning you're not enough for her), and you're completely okay with it.

I'd say yes, and I say that having done it myself.

Adding ANYONE else to the relationship can turn it into a tuck of war that has a strong chance of not working out right.

And I hate to use this argument because people use it so much for everything else, but it's a slippery slope. She gets used to the offer of having other people, she'll want to fuck women without you knowing.... and likely if it goes on long enough, women too.

See, the problem with women is they don't understand a "nuanced boundary" if you will, things are either allowed or they're not.

Sort of like with animals or small children. Boundaries need to be firm and easily understood. Whenever it becomes a murky shade of gray whether something is acceptable, they really begin to push the envelope.

It's like allowing a dog to "play" bite. Dogs (most animal training is like training a woman or a child) do not understand a nuanced boundary, a dog allowed to play bite may just bite for any reason and not understand why it's not allowed sometimes and allowed others.

There are many things that can make sex better and begin to undermine the integrity of a relationship at the same time.... adding ANY people, male or female, will create cracks in your relationships foundation.

I knew a guy that, for years, let his girlfriend get with other women.... well, she gradually needed more and more attention, now she's cucking him with a big bull nigger. And the guy doesn't even like niggers....

Is no one checking my quads ?

there are only two numbers in your post number.

Fucking beautiful