Greetings drug ministers of Sup Forums. Could someone explain to me the feeling of taking CBD drops?

Greetings drug ministers of Sup Forums. Could someone explain to me the feeling of taking CBD drops?

I have been consuming then for a couple of weeks now and I feel absolutely no difference compared to before I started with them.

I have never used cannabis before or any other drug for that matter so I should be able to feel Something from this oil, right?

I dry up below my tongue and drop it there, keeping it in for ten minutes then swallow. But nothing. And I watch shit videos claiming they take drops those days when they're feeling low.
I just think that's placebo deluxe.

I'm just as impatient and depressed as before. Not deeply though, never were deeply depressed.

all cbd vape/drops is a scam

CBD oil stimulates the endocan system without getting you high. That's the only thing it does. This helps some people with chronic pain / cancer

You need to put them in your butthole, that's the only way the drops work.

CBD oil sucks smoke real weed

waste of money guy

It won't make you feel "high", just more relaxed.

Don't get CBD. Get a vape pen and buy an oil cartridge. You'll feel that.

I know. but where's the damned feeling of relaxation? I feel nada. Shit product and a waste of money like earlier post described.

What am I doing wrong?

I get the same from it to be honest.
Spent a bunch of money on some CBD bud and it does nothing but taste and smell rancid.

It depends on what you are trying to do what the CBD oil. The milligram strength of the CBD also can make a giant difference in sensation. If you're looking for more of a body stimulant I would look into kratom instead.

CBD oil will relax people with very large amounts of muscle pain and some sorts of anxiety. All anxieties cannot be treated and most anxieties are better treated with regular marijuana.

CBDs effects can be increased up to as much as 3x 4x when taken 1.1 with THC. CBD doesn't get you high. And maybe you are getting shit oil that is extremely low med content or isn't meds at all. Try getting some directly from the source, it shouldn't be too hard if your in a state where medical is legal.

It only works it you put the drops on your butthole.

If you were to get an edible with CBD it would have like 50mg of CBD oil. You're not feeling anything because you're not using enough.

This guy. Retard thinks oil is different than cbd. Oil is Thc, cbd, petrol, canola, oil is a consistently. and telling him not to buy cbd but buy a catridge instead is retarded. makes no sense what kind of cartridge thc, cbd? They sell more than 1 kind. And why wouldn't someone want to buy a diluted version in a catridge instead of buying the non diluted oil or isolate?

DOOD youre not experienced with the substance obviouslu. The sell it at our pharmacy and its not even a drug. Its a hippu scum healing power (jeezus his pie) another reason to endorse the cannabis plant. Its non-sense ... Ive spend 40euro for a whole 50cl of waste tbh. ..

Meh XD

It's for pain. I use it.

It is not for depression......

Perhaps that's why I feel less pain after my latest building project...

you are the retard if thats what you think i meant

CBD isnt psychoactive so you shouldnt be feeling anything, smoke weed.

Well people told me that's the shit I should use in my particular case. I asked about thc, told my problems and they replied I should go for cbd instead

I use CBD for arthritis. It works wonders for relaxation and fighting inflammation.

Perhaps it's just some pinewood tree resin I got.