ITT: thing's we'd do if we ad Pure NZT-48 without side effects

ITT: thing's we'd do if we ad Pure NZT-48 without side effects
>go to the race tracks, read up on horses, bet money.
>read card game's books and how to perfectly poker blackjack etc.
>Play poker and gamble like a god
>learn to hack and watch hillary's email's

Shitpost on Sup Forums.

Why the fuck would you need to gamble? Dumbass.

That takes away alot out of life. Without challange life would be boring.

Be better than the Koreans at starcraft

>implying you need to know how to hack to read Hilary's emails

roasted

>break the pill in half
>give the half to my mom
>have a good day hanging out and talking

seduce women that are out of my league

I haven't talked to my mom in 6 years. That sounds nice.

Why so long, Sup Forumsro?

>spend all day doing what you want receiving blow jobs and drinking god tier liquor
>wow this is boring with no "challange"

You're a fucking idiot

The poker one makes sense. Computers can beat professional poker players. The others are stupid as fuck. Horse races are unpredictable, no matter how much you know about a horse you cant judge who will win.

Winning poker tourneys is alright, but you could put that effort in to private business instead and just be the greatest aerospace engineer or a brilliant politician to be simultaneously filthy rich and powerful and beneficial to mankind at the same time.

sure, but assuming that NZT is available to the public, there's already people doing that shit to help mankind. there'd be no reason to do so. that is if everyone doesnt have the same mindset as this.

He said nothing about it being available to the public. If that occurred, then I figure it would be just like it is now except that everyone is far more efficient.

Also, I never said that you shouldnt be selfish. Go ahead and make a fortune, but once you become stupid rich and powerful its all the same. You might as well be the billionaire who achieved his wealth developing medical technology or helping create peace.

Would I rather be the greatest poker player alive, or be the developer of untold scientific advances? Assuming the number of movie stars I could fuck are the same...

Probably become some UN diplomat and try to usher in a gold age of humanity.

No side effects?
Only one dose though?
I'd try to learn how to reproduce it first, where to get all the supplies, how to get them, etc.

Then if i succeed in doing that, I'd learn how to produce this drug without production costs taking a toll on me financially. Might have to steal electricity or some shit or forge a deal with certain people. A lot of plans should come to mind. Hopefully l'll have several doses and stronger versions of the tablet still.

After that is all settled, when I'm virtually able to use and reproduce it without inconvenience, I'll do what I actually want to do with this drug.

I'll study human interactions, I'll study the ills of society, I'll learn to make myself a shadow in the record-keeping world so that no one with bad intentions could know who I am, no one could trace me, no one would ever consider me a target for any intention which collides or acts as an obstacle to mine. A shadow, a ghost.

While studying the above, I'd solve societal ills at the lower levels and watch as the fixes echo throughout society, creating model behavior for everyone to teach. I would want to be so efficient. Then I would inspire those who are ready to receive my agenda. The media would host information only relevant to how we deal with each other, what political issues are at hand at the local level, what human-interaction issues there are. I would make a sort of police force, but with the utmost understanding toward others you would ever see mobilized. No one shall be shunned, mistreated, or physically punished. Everything will be dealt with wisely, even organized crime will dissolve for these groups will have no need to use malicious methods to attain what they desire. I will study alone the machinery that will be used to host those people who do not comply: it will be a lucid dream simulator, programmed for those who are placed therein to do as they wish but learn from themselves ultimately. They will not know the difference of their experience...
(1/2)

where's the part 2

kek

learn a lot of languages and travel
become elite haxxor
go to vegas and count cards and win a shit load of money
Never have to work hard at all like a dumb pleb

wear suits and live in a bunch of different lofts in Manhattan

fuck 10/10 babes

They would be released when they've become compassionate enough. The machines would also be used voluntarily, at any rate.

I would create the conditions for others to learn/study as efficiently as possible. I would pick those who are most capable of learning one necessary trait/skill for dealing with a given ill of society, and help them toward that end of helping others and creating for others the ease of learning.
This should constantly improve society, and spring to the surface the more admirable, wise, and benevolent potentials of your everyday people.

My job would virtually be done when I can give my drug to others Jose n full confidence and trust that they could not misuse or abuse it, nor that it could fall into incompetent hands.

At that time, I would strap myself to one of the lucid-dream simulator machines and do whatever. Maybe allow the program to slow down dream time relative to real time so I can learn more while using time to the fullest.

(2/2)

>Jose

This should be the letter "i"