Guys, what will happen if Mack loses the 1500m? Will we ever recover?

Guys, what will happen if Mack loses the 1500m? Will we ever recover?

Hopefully not

>low EQ

on his headphones?

Then you'll want for someone else to win it, and not the salty chink.

I dont think anyone can recover from being a goblin manlet

AUS shitposting away irl.

The thing is that the chinks will take anything as a victory as long as Sun finishes ahead of Mack

P A L T R I N I E R I

Emotional quotient. Only other discussion I've had about it was with a Chinese guy in college. Must be taught in certain portions of Chinese society. Basically it's how socially adept you are.

EQ is tested for entry to Medicine in Australia.

I passed with flying colours, btw

The funny thing is, either way, the chinese butthurt will breakout all over again. His internet army will go on and on about how mack deserved to lose because of his comments or that Yang is the true winner for not being rude.

Just like on my Sup Forums really. Shitpost about one topic constantly then wait for the fallout when the result goes the other way (see any thread about brady or what /nrl/ did to /rug/ during the world cup)

Can't wait either way

I will be very surprised if Sun Yang does not win. No one is even close to him at 1500m if he is at his best. You could tell he was catching up to Mack in the last 50 of that 400m and just ran out of pool.

As long as he only comes second to yang it's fine

Because that makes him the best legitimate swimmer in the 1500 free in the world right now

yeah I reckon this nigga has it sown up

>His pee is purple

>will we ever recover
ITS ALREADY OVER BB's

More importantly will Yang's teeth ever recover? They're more crooked than the CCP.

Turns out meth is the best PED per capita

Based WalkGod

Your head boom

>zerg talking about EQ

LOL

>this filthy chink even being allowed to compete

Why do the fucking gooks have to take advantage of every system? Happens in the education system all the time too.

¥¥¥¥¥

BBC commentators called him Jaws from James Bond and spent 5 pretty much calling him a cunt

chinks btfo

american brothers in banter

lmao when was this? was it in reaction to Mack's banter?

>respect your competitors
>competitor is a cheater
Pick 1 chinks.

truly greatest ally