Panic attack while smoking pot

Panic attack while smoking pot.

super freaked out Sup Forums I feel like my heart is going to burst and shit seems so fucking crazy. been smoking for 20 years and this is the first its happened.

think im going to die

You are already dead

Welcome to Purgatory

You're not gonna die. Chill out. Breathe deep and slowly.

You're not dying retard, remember that it's a drug and it'll wear off in a little bit. Just chill, listen to some music, and stop being a pussy

Did you just do a big hit of dabs for the first time? Youll be ok

only smoke indicas from now on. people with anxiety disorders shouldn't touch sativas.

I remember when that first happened to me I was a freshman in high school and I made the mistake of calling my parents to pick me up from the library I was at. I honestly thought I was dying. Shit was hilarious.

Fuck OP, if you're freaked out after 20 years that's really not good you should get yourself to a hospital man. It could mean the cannabinoid receptors in your brain have degenerated to the point where they aren't receiving the THC man. This is dangerous for your brains functioning of overall seratonin production. Get yourself to the ER right now!!

You're okay op, put on winnie the pooh or something, just breathe and drink some water.

Drink some cold water dude. Always makes me feel better. I get this shit often when I smoke lol you'll be fine.

Nah just a few bong rips of some Lemon Haze.

I was cool for like the first 39 mins, then I just started feeling like the universe itself was crushing me. Started thinking about how fucking big and empty space is and how small i am and everthing is.

happened to me when I was 18. 4 hours straight of unmitigated panic. was so fucking bad I called my mom lol. uncontrollably twitchy, literally begged people on PSN to talk to me for comfort. every time I smoked after that I got a similar effect, usually to lesser extent, with few exceptions. definitely stick to indicas. sativas fuck with people with anxiety and all strains can fuck with you if you have depression

Maybe you're having a spiritual experience dude. Embrace it.

Welcome 2 the dark syde of reality. Weed n anxiety really don't mix. But you're ok op

yeah that sounds fucking horrible.
Yjink im going to stick to indicas from now on.

never really had issues with anxeity or depression though

Have fun with depersonalization, faggot

If it makes you feel any better, this happened to me the first time I ever smoked weed. I lost consciousness, had an out of body experience, thought for sure I was going to die. Perhaps there's something else inside of u trying to take control. But don't worry. You're stronger.

but what if im not. what if this doesnt go away and im fucking stuck like this. im gonna wake up in the morning and not be me anymore.
I feel lighter, like something in me is no longer there and its gone forever. like my soul is gone and im just this body with memories now.

think im dead and alive at the same time.

You're not far from the truth. But you and your soul are still there. And you're not going anywhere. It'll go away soon, and you'll be grateful you're still here.

i had an experience like this once with weed never had it before but it was after doing ex
never felt the same dono if it was the weed or the ex i hope everything goes ok for u op

It's absolutely terrifying. It's like your soul gets shaken from your body. Op, pls give us an update. I'm willing to see you through this

yeah i dont think mine came back

Im still kinda shaken the fuck up. but at the moment Im naken in the living room floor covered in as much ice as my freezer can make, watching meditation videos.

its all in your head dumbass, you been smoking for 20 years and you still dont know how to handle a bad trip?

100% american

i think im handling it pretty well since ive never experienced this before.

so where are you from that youre such a badass?

the netherlands.

bow down, recognize your superior.

Niggeria

The quit smoking you NEET.

happens to me literally every time i smoke pot nowadays.

I don't know why i smoke every day lol

Worst case scenario, a devil got in there and is now convincing you that you lost your soul and to do weird shit like cover yourself in ice and watch meditation videos. Just take control back and you'll be chillin

ah. a eurofag.
enjoy all your kababs raoing your women after islam takes over europe ya fucking cucks.

Daaaaam, you are the bigest nigga of weed.

you are a good boy
you are not a good boy, btw that shit is so exaggerated lol. your gang/drug/debt problem is like 10x worse

>700775820
and your veiws on america is also exaggerated.
you just go into threads and look for ways to insult other countries to make yourself feel better or something?

yes, all americans are dirty imperialistic dogs i have to assert my dominance over you at all times

>bad trip
>trip
Nigga you just went full retard. It's god damn weed not fucking ayahuasca. "Bad trip", what are you king of the autismos?

people sometimes feel bad when they use weed, why are u crying over semantics. i bet ur upset cuz u use harder drugs and think weed is shit. why you trying to show off??

also id like to add if youre an adult you should feel ashamed cuz that is some childish shit to say

You're just overthinking your high. Just try to relax. Listen to some music or some shit. You can't and wont die. If it continues to happen try sativa's. Still nothing? talk to you doctor about trying a beta-blocker, Or find a natural relaxant like Valerian root.

just breath. everything comes full circle. you know everything is okay. Touch whatever is closest to you and note the texture.

You have no idea what you're talking about. You're lucky you haven't had to experience this level of anxiety with a drug as simple as weed. For some people it's a traumatic experience. Sounds fucking silly but it happens

That's a word associated with hallucinogens not weed faggot. At best weed is a psuedopsychedelic, learn your entheogens you ignorant faggot. Regardless of where your from you shame your people with your ignorance and do nothing better than make them look bad to the world. Calling out ignorance isn't childish, nor is replying to shit bait. Sometimes its good to see morons like you called as they are, complete and utter garbage.

I would generally say that you just hit a heavy sativa unprepared however given your 20 years experience then that is unlikely.

Other than a sneaky Sativa catching me unawares the only time that has happened to me is with weed that was cut a little too early, if chopped before full maturation of the THC (clear under the scope and incomplete heads) is a different form and has a distinctly different feeling to it, it always hits me as dysphoria and physical anxiety responses (sweats, heart race etc)

Have a lil look under the scope and just be sure the weed was done right.

Early chopped weed if dried and cured out properly can be indistinguishable from the complete product unless inspected under a scope.

Tl;dr

Unexpected strong Sativas can have that effect, given your experience maybe it was immature bud.

What do you kids get out of making up fictions on Sup Forums for others to reply to? Life must be very empty for you in Australia or whereever bumfuck place you come from

Man this happens to me all the time. I finally have it under control; eat some pie and watch southpark. works every time.

wahhh wahh he used a word that i use when i describe my peyote trips wahhh wahh

drug snobs lol

>given your 20 years experience
So lets say he started smoking when he was 15.. does OP sound like a 35 year old to you?

had this many times while in a depression / dealing with panic attacks.kept smoking weed while dealing with an anxiety disorder, literally the dumbest thing i ever did.

ANYWAYS, op, i've had so many ganja induced panic attacks during my weed years, and none of them ever killed me. Do some fucking breathing excercises or take your dog for a walk. eat some fruit and just ride it out. You are going to be fine.

When you come back down to planet earth, try to figure out what the fuck is bothering you, actually make the life change to prevent feeling like shit about yourself, and THEN come back to weed. No sooner, or you will in fact, be a faggot.

good luck, no worries, it's gonna be fine.

maybe one day you'll travel and realize that your country is shit

have you considered you're just a little bitch