I'm thinking about strangling my cats. I have to move and they can't come with me...

I'm thinking about strangling my cats. I have to move and they can't come with me, and I'm not really about shelters and confined cages. I've made a hangmans knot and figure it's better to just end em know then deal with bullshit. I guess I feel bad but they're probably gonna be euthanized at the clinic so I figure I'd just cut out the middleman.

Anyone have experience or advice?

Wear some gloves

Why? Rope means distance and no scratches or shit when they fight.

don't do it you sick fuck

Stream it

Hangmans nooses rely on the weight of the individual being hung to kill quickly and humanely via a snapped neck.

Cats probably don't have enough weight to snap their own neck, unless maybe if dropped from very high up. Enjoy watching your cats suffocate slowly

Why? They're just gonna chill in a cage then get a needle.

Yeah that's kinda the deal I'm having. They're gonna strangulate not get a quick snap. But at least it'll happen at home and not some weird place. I mean I got two cats, they're brothers, probably not going to be adopted together. Figured I'd just finish em in my bathtub so I don't have to scrub piss and shit outta my carpet. And it's just easier because cmon, nobody adopts cats, just kittens.

You really think choking to death at the hands of the person who took care of you your whole life is less traumatic than being given a needle and being petted and scratched as you drift away relaticely peacefully? Not to mention the fact that you're assuming they'll be put down when there's a very real chance they won't as long as they're healthy, friendly cats.

To me you seem like the "if I can't have it, nobody can" type of kid who smashes toys to bits just so he doesn't have to share with the other kids at daycare.

I figure if I took care of them that extends to the end. I'm not happy about doing it but a minute dying trumps chillin in a cage for months before dying.

>a minute
If you're very lucky

let's try putting you in a cage for months to see if you'd just prefer they kill you when someone finally comes to let you out. You're stealing any chance they have left at living a full, happy life, and you're doing it so you don't have to worry about how they're being treated once they're gone. You're going to strangle your own pets in order to keep a clean conscience.

I know this is Sup Forums and all, but you're fucking deranged, user

Op confirmed for serial killer
Your "logic" makes no fucking sense, and you clearly don't know what the fuck you're doing. You just want a reason to kill some cats. Stop pretending you care and admit you just wanna kill those fucking cats.

Idk why you wanna make me the bad guy here, I'm looking out for an easy end.

Don't assume you know everything. Choosing an easier option is humane.

>I guess I feel bad
Yeah, real humane

haha this kinbd of bait always works

Yeah go ahead and judge everything about me because I want to be responsible for my pets.

The quality of a life isnt decided by how it ends. I'm not making you out to be anything; I'm letting you know how someone who isn't a sociopath would percieve what you are doing.

If you do this, you will literally be a bad guy.

It's only easier for you lol. That's blatantly obvious. You'll realize it too when you actually give this a try.

That's not how responsibility works you fucktard
And the simple fact that you can't see what you're doing is wrong and think you're some sort of hero leads everyone here to believe you're either a sociopath or an autist

You're being a white knight fag, it's just two cats and they're better off and it's easier than any alternative.

This.

This is exactly how responsibity works, what's more responsible than life and death? I'm choosing a better end

>they're better off being strangled than having a decent chance at living long enough to die of old age
I don't care if you torture your cats to death. I'm just letting you know you're wrong, and that you clearly suffer from some form of mental disorder that allows you to rationalize things that the average person just wouldn't be able to.

Since I have done that, my job here is done.

You're shirking the responsibility you took on when you first brought those cats into your home.

Because it's
>easier than any other alternative
If you were responsible, you'd find them a new home by your damn self.

You're presuming I have some mental illness for wanting a clean end for my pets? Do you even know the figures for adoption of cats over a year old?

Easiest way: Fill 5 gallon bucket to top with water. Place cats in metal cage. Drop cage into bucket. Watch your inner evil manifest in the sight of your drowning cats.

I am. They're new home is better than any clinic can promise. You ever see the light go away from something that was alive? If you have you wouldn't be grandstanding as if you're morally superior.

The fact that your first thought wouldn't be to release it into the wild means you're a sick fuck that just needed an excuse to try and kill some cats. Even the bad guys from Apocalypto let those spooks try and run. Give'em the natures chance user. It will feel better then the best hand of poker. Play roulette at God's table.

Step two: Load firearm. Blow your fucking brains out

That's weakness, needing some moral comfort over objective fact.

>You ever see the light go away from something that was alive?

And now we've hit the blatantly serial killer talk.

You might as well kill yourself now if you're truly of the opinion that suffering is worse than death. I'm not saying this to be a dick to you, but think about the logical extreme of this situation, OP. Is every living thing who may potentially suffer better off dead? There isn't a wrong answer, but back it up.

"What's weaker than a bet you'll never lose?" - Pat Cooper.

Are you asking if I've ever watched an animal die? Yes, in fact I've killed my fair share. The difference is that I did so quickly, and in a way that didn't leave any room for mistakes or needless suffering. I also only killed them to either A: put them out of a misery that makes sitting in a cage for a few months seem like a stubbed toe
B: eat them

I actually am morally superior to you. A very large majority(even here on Sup Forums) is morally superior to you if this is what you believe. I have no doubt about this now

If that is the way you think, hang yourself. If you are joking, you fell on your face.

It may be the easiest option but it's the worst option rationally. There are plenty of people that adopt cats and if you don't want to bring them to a shelter you can post an ad online.

WhyZ the fuck do you have this obsession with serial killers? I'm just looking for an easy end and you need to grandstand; why?

Weakness is relying on warped logic to justify your actions. Your actions are justified by the impact they have on other living things because life is precious and miraculous at every level. Stop being such an edgelord, fag.

>And then get a needle
Can't you see that's still better than getting strangled slowly?

Hey, dude, why don't you put some fucking effort into finding these cats a damn good home yourself? You irresponsible fucking millennial, you adopted these cats and you think murdering them is fulfilling your duty?

Beyond this being a fucking post on Sup Forums, your character is deeply, deeply flawed and I implore you reconsider your entire mindset on life.

I will totally take these cats assuming this isn't bait, which it probably is. Come on now.

user, this is different user now. Just give up on this argument. There is no possible reason you can give to rationalize killing your cats just because you don't know what's going to happen when they're not with you anymore.

Look at it this way: apparently when they're being cared for by you, their intentional death is being planned as an inevitability. What fate could possibly be worse than strangulation or drowning at the hands of the one who used to care for you? I know something in your head is making you unable to see why that is immensely fucked up, but all of us normal people can.

Don't kill your fucking cats, k?

OP please address this, otherwise you're a morally repugnant worm who would rather murder two helpless beings than fulfill his obligations. You're not a man, you're a fucking dog.

confession time:
>be me bout 23? maybe
> mom n sister adopt Rottweiler puppies
> grow up to be large friendly (to humans) dogs
> would escape kennel sometimes always stick together
> are brothers
> dogs likely to attack and kill just about any animal they come across besides other dogs(natural curiosity about them maybe?)
anyway
> dogs in kennel out back
> stray cats becoming more abundant in the area
> find one stay cat that becomes a frequent visitor
> we'll call him a "problem cat"
> won't move along.. lingers day after day
own a few motorcycles and stray cats can become a nuisance when they start using your motorcycle seats at scratching posts
anyway
> find this cat... decide it's time, before becoming "victim"
> pick up cat
> start walking out back
> petting cat, comforting it as I make my way toward the kennel
>cat doesn't suspect a thing
> dogs stay pretty quiet as I approach cause they know I'll kick the shit out if them, view me as alpha
> get close to kernel
> one swift motion toss cat in kennel
>keep on walking
> hear violent struggle
>snarling.jpg
> hissing.jpg
> ravaging.jpg
> silence
> hear dogs rustling
> hear nothing else

few days later neighbor discovers dead cat body in kennel, calls someone get a five from the township, turns out cat "belonged" to neighbor.. bitch prolly claimed the stray just to start trouble.
did feel bad about it for a few days even before I got the fine in the mail but... meh don't think about it much anymore

>strangling
sure why not, its up to you i mean, after all youre the owner
either enjoy it or make it fast
>hurr durr ur edgy dont kill de catz
fuck yall faggots, its either op ending their lifes or them dying alone and shit

Just snap their neck with your own hands.

Oh yeah, you are a pussy.

>slow strangulation
>clean
You're too delusional to be helped.

I'm glad I have people like OP to remind me that i'm actually pretty normal.

Hope you seek help for your disorder though, i'm sure the right medication would have you alright in no time.

Youre no different than that, after all youre on Sup Forums

Wtf is miraculous about life? Are you trolling? Way to romanticize nothing. I took care of these fuckers for a year, and I just asked a simple goddamn question about an exit.

These fuckers aren't mother Theresa, they're asshole cats. How is it that understanding a simple solution qualifies as being a damn serial killer or autistic?

You're a subhuman cunt. Fuck you.

/thread

Can't take them with you?

You mean, you are too much of a pussy to sneak them in to wherever you are going?

You are a retard or this story is fake. Probably both. No landlord is going to kick someone out for sneaking in cats as long as you are paying rent, retard.

Don't /thread your own post, faggot.

They're only a year old? Lol. This idiot has never heard of outdoor cats, he actually thinks they need him in order to survive.

Also address this
Or else you're a fucking coward who is trying to warp a situation EVERY other person DOESN'T solve via murder into a situation where MURDER is your ONLY way out.

You're fucking sick, man.

im not gonna try n defend my actions, took some time to realize, but yea I was prolly wrong for doin some shit like that.

I could argue with op all night long, but Honestly, I couldnt give a shit that you fed a stray to your dogs.

Cats are just property wrecking vermin until someone takes them in and trains them not to be property wrecking vermin. Since it was a stray(or at the very least, behaved like one, chances are it would've died a stray's death. It would've either been eaten by something, hit by a car, or poisoned by someone else who was tired of it wrecking their shit.

you idiot try to get rid of them respectfully. Don't fucking strangle them. The fuck nigga. Weird ass dude

OP, you will most certainly experience suffering in your lifetime, so if you want to remain logically consistent, please, end your life.

Because more often than not serial killers start out exactly this way, killing family pets. Suffocating two cats because you're too lazy to drop them off at a humane society isn't a normal thought process to have. You are lacking in empathy/sympathy to a degree that is concerning. I don't know how many more ways I can phrase it. You might need professional help. Unless you're just trolling everyone, which I wouldn't doubt.

its not my own post, kind user.
nice trips

However you want to characterize life, promulgating and being ok with suffering is everything that's wrong with it. You can't do such a thing "innocently", rather you are putting yourself in the position of judge upon them as if their suffering doesn't matter. A creature's feelings have significance beyond your value of them. They're innocent. You say "asshole cats." I don't understand how you can take care of something like a cat and not forge a bond with it. You sure you're not a sociopath?

And now we see it, "I took care of these fuckers for a year", "they're just asshole cats." OP just doesn't want to put in the effort to do whats right, he just wants people to tell him it's ok to kill the cats because he doesn't care anymore. He's probably not even moving, he's just tired of taking care of them and facing another decade or more and wants out.

Nigger just put them in a box, drive deep into forest, open box 20 ft away from car and drive off into distance
They won't follow you and are bound to have magnificient life there, food almost all the year and everything

Not gonna lie bro at my place there are some shaddy winters and one spring after the snow melted I went back to the forest where I had to leave my cat because my little sister was alergic, I went to forest to look for mushrooms and I was shocked to see that my cat was alive, I petted him for an hour and then when he was asleep I rushed out of forest so he wouldn't follow

Why do I have to be a monster in your mind? I'm just ending something. As if that end isn't coming anyway.

Agreed, choosing the easier option is just humane. Kill yourself OP, its the humane thing to do.

Again, OP, if you want to remain logically consistent, then end your own life.

You WILL experience suffering.

Your end is ALSO inevitable.

So just end it.

You act like you know shit from some psych. 101 book. I'm not some maniac for looking to an easy end.

If you want to end something worth ending, look in the mirror.

You little attention whore.

You're a monster because literally nobody approaches this identical situation how you are. You have no regard for life.

I feel bad for this person, honestly.

Oh Ok, we've been trolled. In either case fuck you. A person has no right to measure or judge the extent of an innocent life or when it should be terminated or what suffering you are enabled to inflict in killing.

i think it'd be less cruel to abandon them and then have them (potentially) die humanely by an unknown person who (probably) knows what they're doing, rather than be betrayed and be killed by the person they trusted, who doesn't have any prior experience in killing cats. but hey, that's just me. if your conscience can handle it, i guess it's your choice.

You sure you're not a faggot? I bet you're cool with eating steak but taking care of my pets is horrible.

Agreed OP, kill yourself for sure. I mean its not like the end isnt already coming, right?

OP IS A FUCKING COWARD BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO FACE THE LOGICAL END OF HIS "REASONING"

ADDRESS THIS YOU FUCKING WORM

I KNOW YOU'VE SEEN THIS AND REFUSE TO ADDRESS IT SO SURELY YOU'RE IN DENIAL ABOUT YOUR OWN LIFE BEING WORTH LIIVING

Nice b8 OP, I admire your work
I like the bits of opinion about life and death that are not false in your posts.

Why the fuck you won't just let them free? And why nobody even sugested that? I guess we're all sociopaths, that's cool, but what the fuck?

It's rare to witness such a deeply flawed character, and it's just going to get worse. Fucking millennials know nothing and believe nothing.

Kill yourself DUBS DEMAND IT

Lots of people suggested that, dont be a snowflake.

Kek wtf is wrong with you

I'm making a choice not being negligent. I don't want my cats being anywhere but with me, but fuck me because that can't be so I did something about it. Do you even have a pet?

You're an idiot, addressed.

Do you murder your ex girlfriends and normal friends too? Oh shit, youre leaving the house babe? Well fuck...now I have to strangle you. Its only humane.

>flawed character
>millenials
>know nothing
>believe nothing

Youre the most annoying kind of idiot. The one that thinks hes smart as fuck.

Confirmed for not only having no character, but also for being a fucking dumbass who can't justify his motivations to the logical end.

OP, you're literally a serial killer.

How the fuck is that even in proportion? You kill a person and you're in jail. We're talking about cats, retard.

Confirmed for being a faggot who can't argue their case.

Jesus, don't do that! You can't hang a cat like that, or at least not quickly. They're too light unless you're using a line thin enough to crush or cut their tissue. Presumably you don't want your pets to suffer a long time or to have horrific, brutal deaths.

Just wrap the cat in a towel and stomp on its head. It's the only humane way to kill them.

And you're a pissant millenial who thinks he has nothing to learn from anybody and knows it all.

That's okay. You're young, kid.

What's not okay is justifying murder via moral obligation.

I wouldn't be this fucking mad if you just said you want to kill your cats for the sake of doing it.

>implying cats life is somewhat worth less than a human life
>implying cats aren't sentient and can't feel trauma

The only cure for retardarion is bullet to the head

>daycare
I think I see where your life took a wrong turn

Holy shit op i got that tattooed on my arm

We're talking about lives, you poor broken thing. Frankly, i'm surprised you have the gall to even speak the word "humane".

I can't stop you from killing your pets, I can only remind you, that by your own logic. "their end is coming anyways" You might as well kill yourself too.

>I know you are but what am I?

Answer the fucking question, OP.

If, one day, you're going to die, shouldn't you just end it now and prevent any unneccessary suffering?

No? Then fuck off, kiddo.

Only humane way is the needle in the blood stream, all while petting them into sleep

Don't listen to these assholes. You brought those cats into the world. It's your responsibility to take them out.

And you're a millennial that seeks approval through social media, even anonymous media. Jump the shark you stupid bitch-made faggot, nobody knows or cares outside of you.