What happens after we die, Sup Forums ?

What happens after we die, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cwJKjuyLv80
mathworld.wolfram.com/Chaos.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing ever dies

You cease to exist. Game over. You just rot in the ground and become energy and nutrients for other organisms.

At least that's how I see it

Nothing. It just ends.

you physically die but your energy never dies

Exactly the same as before you were conceived (or born, from a consciousness point of view). Ie, nothing.

Your wife finally marries your best friend

You reintegrate back into the infinite ether from which you came from.

Wherever you were before you were conceived obviously was nothing bad. You were perfectly fine being wherever you were. You're simply returning back. We live forever. We are God making us into himself. We are God. The universe is an infinitely complex fractal matrix with an infinitely multidimensional spectrum of interference patterns interacting with one another.

Quantum immortality my friend.

Can you perceive a time when you did not exist? Of course not, that's impossible. In fact if you grew up in an environment where you were never exposed to the life cycle, you'd think you had always existed. For that reason, much like energy cannot be destroyed, it is impossible to stop perceiving, because there's no next step. Perception can change, conscious or unconscious, but once created cannot ever go away.

This

Also Both great answers

Shrek deposits his ogreload into your shrektum.

something happens but we can't know what for sure, let's just wait and find out

God is a binary fractal self replicating algorithm that created the universe out of itself in order to better understand itself. You are the literal creation of god, made of god itself, as the universe is god and the universe birthed you. When you die, you go back to that wholeness of the universe. It is only in life that we are alone, and this is purposeful so that we may experience all things in this universe differently, to build up a collective of subjectivity, to learn and to explore and to expand.

I know this but it shook me a bit anyway. Makes me wanna go cry and hug some everything, all energy is our family in this existence. There's only a limited amount of it, for eternity. Makes you wonder what box we are in, if in one.

beautiful

You revive as a nigger or a brazilian monkey in a trash can.

You get to go to heaven and have sex with your grandmother

You get fucked in the mouth by the janitor at the morgue.

how do i become janitor at morgue?

i lel'd pupper

You wake up holding a bong with a bunch of aliens around you and they ask "how was it?

Samefag isn't funny

>real fear

nothing, you're dead

Your consciousness fades from existence. Soon enough, when the earth is absorbed by the sun, the matter that once created you will be blasted into space, where it will likely fly forever.

All we are is a little blip in the universe. An unlikely binding of carbon.

why wait

If the universe is truly random and time is infinite, then at some point we'll eventually come back in the exact same configuration.

I agree

the universe isn't random

>be me
>decide to give blowjob to a 12g
>wake up in a boat
>some tard with a dog mask and a paddle is moving the boat
>i look around
>snek
>many sneks in the water
>too many to count
>at least 12
>dogtard says if the sneks get me he's gonna eat my hearth
>fuuuug

are you implying that there's intelligent energy behind the existence of the universe?

nobody knows. Stop asking because anyone giving you an answer is lying

This but how do we live without forgetting our great stories

*click*. lights out.

just like it was before we were alive.

it won't hurt. you won't miss anyone. you won't have any awareness whatsoever.

god doesn't exist.

there is no "heaven".

our consciousness can be explained by the physical makeup of our brain.

no

Just saying coz if we write it down we'll get some fuckwit to rewrite it again and the cunt will start fucking all our women to preserve their way of wanting to live life

Assuming you've decided to bury your body unburnt your remains will decay over the course of the coming decade. Your insides will turn into a sort of liquidy goop expelling gasses from whatever wholes have rotted through your hide. Fun fact, if your body is sealed in an airtight casket, it'll explode due to the gas build-up.

At the time of this occurring however it'll be irrelevent to you because what used to be you (your brain) will have liquified and decayed away with the rest of your body.

then it is random.

Not him but physics doesn't require intelligence to observe it, it already exists. If a particles moves along an axis in a vacuum, then collides into another on a certain angle, the outcome is predictable. Now think on a larger scale and with more variables involved. Everything is calculated.

no

not a single thing

You shit yourself as everything fades to black

it would require an "intelligent" energy source to ensure the particles collide.

the universe most certainly is random. either random, or a simulation.

You turn into a recycling bin. Think about it have you ever seen one being made? Of course not they appear.

In a vacuum there is nothing, time is the paradoxical constant that keeps the universe in motion. The collision of the matter is determined by the forces of nature and the matter itself, but how those forces are "coded" into reality is unknown, at least to me.

This is a little thought on a simulation, check out But, even in a simulation, a higher plane of existence must exist, creating a never ending paradox of simulations simulating simulations.

Hey OP, remember the year 1478? Neither do I, cause I wasn't around. That's what happens after we die.

I fuck your corpse? Obviously...

Samefag *is* funny.

What if the universe is just the universe and when we die we just die
Why do things have to be so complicated? Things just exist, these thoughts here are just the result of man overthinking trying to find a reason to life, cause he's so scared of what he doesn't know. Imo.

You see a bunch of pretty colors and shit.

it will be just like when you weren't born.do you remember 1483 ? No, because you didn't exist, will you remember 2473 ? No, because you will not exist.Simple.

This is not wrong, but this way all you're doing is calculating the randomness of the universe and its effects

you listen
youtube.com/watch?v=cwJKjuyLv80
infinity

The same thing before you were born. Nothing.

I dont know neither do I wanna find out

I have a stupid amount of ideas for immortatlity (agelessness) and the after world

user, what the fuck did I just witness?

We rot.

Then, if we don't go extinct very soon, there will come the singularity, and the inevitable resurrection to eternal life.

Bone up on people skills. Eventually, it'll be all that matters.

Bullshit

And
Are right

Food for thought.
With Moores law, it states that technology growing at the rate it is the exponential growth will soon hit a sort of technological singularity where technology will surpass the human brain in thought speed and processes.
Soon quantum computers will write code and algorithm so fast humans will become almost obsolete. Humans will eventually use this in our own bodies. But what will happen when we stop thinking with our own brains? What will happen to consciousness?

Did you faggots not realize we meet 72 virgins after we die?
Pretty sure they are chicks..

Not according to Schrodinger's cat.

I have hope for a future, I do belive in evolution and it is also why I belive in a higher power.

I dont understand why something would be created if it just blips out, its completely useless

there must be more to the universe than a bunch of dust a mix matched particles

*isis theme plays in background*

>vacuum pressure

A vacuum is merely the absence of matter. Energy and spacetime are still extant.

Yes, we now.an apple live, rot, dies, cease to exist.How's a human any different ? do you think the apple has some magic afterlife ?

A 'blip' makes sense when compared to the amount of time the universe has been around. But even still, us being here could be serving a purpose we are not yet aware of

some really cool stuff i guess.

It becomes eternal digital hell if its not already now.

The entire universe seems to be in an eternal struggle for the consumption of the most energy. We are just complicated lif forms that seem to have found out a way to consume that energy in creative ways. Oil, electricity, you can even call money a form of energy. The calories we burn, etc. Which makes me think that perhaps everything has some sort of consciousness. Even a black hole.

The apple doesn't know that it's not a horse.

The same as before you were born

What do you mean by now? Our concept of spacetime is a vast misunderstanding that will change rapidly as technology proceeds to develop.

I reckon that now is then, and here is there. We just don't know what that means yet.

We will, though.

Wake up, Neo. You're trapped in the matrix

Nobody knows until they die. Just don't worry about it. It's gonna happen anyway to literally everyone. Enjoy life, bro.

We don't know for sure, but the most likely outcome is you cease to exist, which is equivalent to sleeping without dreams.
Forever.

I don't know about after, but i get this weird feeling where I am immune. i know I ain't, but I watch people die all around me, every day on the news, blown up and car accidents, i hear of friends and relatives bite it, and i always think "well they were the unlucky ones but I will be lucky". and i know its stupid but I can't stop

Thinking of all entities and particles as something executing a line of code, consciousness can be perceived differently. If we're in some simulation, we could read, attract this, consume this. The more complex something is, the more code.

oh, so our greater consciousness makes us special snowflakes in the scheme of life ?

>I-I don't smoke mister alien
>my spaghetti starts spilling
>oh no, this must be hell
>I sigh "god it never stops does it"
>God appears in this 2spooky5me hell
>Turns out he is in his skeletal form
>"The ride never ends"

What if the universe worked like a giant atom or cell? With the possibilities of multiple universes, wouldn't they work together like a tissue of cells or a compound of atoms? That, in my opion, would explain the simulation paradox and considering atoms are made of protons, neutrons, quarks, etc. Plus I feel as if it could all somehow relate to string theory.

Yea, how else would I know what I look like?

How soon? If moores law is accurate then we should have a year, day, and possibly hour.

It can be chaotic while still not being random. It just appears random because of the many variables which on small and large scales have influence (self-similarity principle).

Although it does not matter in daily life whether we live in a probabilistic or deterministic universe.

Further reading on chaos: mathworld.wolfram.com/Chaos.html

We're dead.

your brain works fundamentally different than computers. Therefore using computers in your brains will be very difficult and will never replace it. Augmentation maybe but never replacement.

How do you know?

Everything you sense is sensed by sensord and interpreted by your brain and when ur ded u dont sense anything so when you die you just stop existing its like when you shutdown your computer

This also is good. It doesn't explain it entirely but it gives it a model layout of how things may work above and below us. We are infinitely bigger than the lower scaled existences but infinitely smaller the the higher scaled existences. It's late so this thought is half formed but we could be the lower and higher scaled, as a never ending staircase but no matter how far down or up you go, you're always in the same spot.

STOP TRYING TO FOOL ME AI. I already figured out that this all a simulation. And everything is procedurally generated as move i around. So when I die the universe ceases

Have you ever seen those infinite artistic gifs that repeat a specific moving pattern? That's what I think of when trying to explain this idea. A constant, neverending loop of universes and, maybe even, dimensions.

Are you sure, #B161gfhz-00892? You do know your real ID, don't you? When you're gone, you will meet your body again. Until next time!

We go to a place where many, many virgin goats await us.

We stop being alive.

That's actually what I had in mind but I didn't want to try bringing it because I would probably sound autistic trying to explain that one infinite gif thing. That does seem very correct though. Everything observed seems to have a similar model structure. Just increasing in size as it goes.

NOPE.... all goats.

Your brain release a high dose of DMT so you are tripping balls for five to ten minute and then, nothing.

It makes me feel like I'm slowly losing it as I keep thinking about it, but if true, then science and religion are both right. Just not in the sense of common objective opinion. The higher power would be the engine of amino acids that is energy. A constant flow of running water, as told in parables and proverbs. Too many riddles for me, thanks.

Since our soul is formed on particles, and that conjunction of particles makes us who we are, they are released and scattered in the void.

Then different particles come together and form new souls.

Simple as that.

Some guy from Cannibal Corpse cum blood in ur anus. I thought everybody knows this