Other urls found in this thread:

similarminds.com/personality_tests.html#.V7wIPr-bOUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

INTP here, rare is not always better.

INTJ fuckers

we did this earlier and like all of Sup Forums was intp
>t. INTP

INFP

Depending on the wording of the test I'm always INTJ or INTP.

INFP

Is this a bad thing?

INTP

Same

This time I got an INTP.

>INTP's make up 3% of the population
>They're all on Sup Forums

What is this?

we're all autistic

I/Enfp+

Yes. I should know. I went from INTP to INFP.

I wouldn't actually agree with this, but that kinda proves it i suppose.

INFJ

entp here, was enfp for a long time then got involved in politics and ree'd my way over

Intp here

this has been the most interesting thing to me for the last decade while i watch the autism on this website fester

I guess I'm a fag.

well thats who i am

Honestly makes sense if you read the description. What DOESN'T make sense is why every board is the worst place to discuss the subject matter they were built for.

What is ISTP summarized?

SJW

I got this, not sure what to make of it.

Spilt between INTP and INTJ pretty much evenly

While the actual Myers Briggs stuff has some ground these tests are career quiz level.

You can't actually change even if you get different test results. Whatever happened, barring you're not a sociopath, you're probably still functionally what you were.

LOL I got INTP-A
How is everyone getting what is supposed to be the rare one, are INTPs attracted to Sup Forums by default

Forgot to add the picture

ent J

INTP-A(utistic)

INTP-T

weak bait famalam

INTP-A Fuckers

oh.. i'm supposed to add the picture

Da fuck

ISTP-T

I'm okay with this. Most of it fits quite well.

ENTJ - Commander

Intj

SO MANY INTPs!!!!!!!!!!

INTP-A, but very low P

Here we are

Sup Forums is full of egotistical faggots who think they're "logical" really stupid.

ESTJ-A the executive

INFP-T, or Mediator. Doesn't dreaming all day and being turbulent in any situation, being uncomftable around others make me retarded?

>implying they're doing it on purpose

ENTP here

Wait i thought that 4chin was supposed to be INTJ (-A in my case ) master race.

INFP
Kurt Cobain was an INFP. He blew his brains out at 27.
I turn 27 next month.

Here

Does that mean you are Kurt Cobain?

(INTP-T)

Do you losers realize this is the horoscope of psychology? Every one of the 16 titles is described as vague enough to match most people pretty well.

ESFP

istp also but what does that T at the end mean

Tactics?

idk maybe tarantulas sounds better

No wait Turbulent that means that you are a mess.

makes sense my life is kinda in shambles rn

hahaha no 4 a chance Sup Forums is like that, just a bunch of retarded faggots & frikin' trolls

No, it just means that I can understand why the fuck he did it. Aside from his drug addiction and stress with fame, or whatever. It's a personality that really distances you from others and reality, and the emotional part sucks. I just feel fucking stale and like I peaked already, and even though I've much to experience, nothing new really awes me that much. Simply put, I'm jaded.

I can understand why he did it. He was obviously just fucking tired of pretending and staying afloat in a phony optimism.

This is my understand of it, anyways. A lot of famous people who apparently fall into this category are weirdos, emotionally sensitive, and/or mopey.

same

ISFJ

That's not even remotely true though.

This meme needs to die

ISTP, seems about right

Infp-a

I love how these things always just ask you the same damn question 5 times, just with different wording.

thats the problem with these too many same questions if they were more diverse or the shit were edited some it would be more accurate

my nigga

go to the site, read any of the types that start with the same first letter as yours and tell me it doesn't fit extremely well

ENFJ
You're all a bunch of morons.

similarminds.com/personality_tests.html#.V7wIPr-bOUk

the big 5 / sloan test, check info, then do it
the most advanced test based on jung's original work

Oh shit me too....poor Kurt.

SCOEI (x |C| o E I ) - middle ground between INTJ and ENTJ

thanks man

ISFJ

>ISFJ

We don't belong here with these autists.

ITNJ

>Inquisitive
>(4.8% of women; 10.4% of men)

>more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, detaches to analyze factors from multiple perspectives, regularly uses ideas and tools to transform understanding, enjoys playing with random interconnections between ideas and patterns, would describe self as a nerd in high school, likes science fiction, introspective, good at fixing things, more comfortable around adults as a child, feels both special and defective, knows the darkside of life well, is not bothered by going long periods without speaking with people, more intellectual than sensual, can be bitter, problem solver, relies on mind more than on others, driven by curiosity, feels best when working, minimalist

I guess these correlate.

ISTP-A here

Oh shit I'm starting to break out of my shell
ESFP-A

>pls

SLOAN+ Notation Example
-----------------------------------------------------------------
S|C|xan = strongly Social (S), primarily Calm(|C|}, neither Organized nor Unstructured (x), mildly Accommodating (a), mildly Non-curious (n)

ENFJ
:^)

Well, alright then.

I am ENTP, wouldn't consider it a win

Intp-t

Second part of istp, got cropped at top. Extro vs intro

INTP-A

Bump

ISFP here

Intj

INTP

ENTB-T
Master race

ENFP

>tfw INFP
it would be good if i was a girl

I got the same thing but I tend to argue more with people I don't know why I'd didon't get the debater

ISFJ-T Defender apparently.

I always get intj or intp on those test. I still think they are mostly just bullshit

ESFP here muh doods