Someone is threatening to kill me over some petty cash and he knows some of my info, what's the deal?

Someone is threatening to kill me over some petty cash and he knows some of my info, what's the deal?

how much cash and why do you owe him?

Kek. Post a pic of your face so we know what is wrong with you.

I had someone threaten to kill me in real life within the hour. I just called the police - but he didn't even go through with it.

You can atleast have the knowledge it's 99%+ more likely he is a fag and won't deliver.

But it also depends who they are why you owe them etc. So shed some light OP.

don't trip, just whip out your dick and let him suck it....

He was just like "send the bread over western union" and he fuckin showed me pictures of his guns and stuff, his phone number is across the world but it seems like a burner

I don't owe him any money directly, but its literally under $200 bucks and I know who I owe it to.

The funny thing is that I don't even really technically owe that money but I'm being bothered about it

Full story in greentext cmon you know the routine

Pay it back

Suck his cock properly this time

I would but I'm not the one who owes that money

Get some of the boys to fuck him up fam

He sent this shit

He's texting me from a number across the country idek whether to take it serious or not

ofc It's a nigger.

>and he knows some of my info

How much fucking info faggot?

number faggot

One of my addresses

I would but how would that help it's a burn out

Tell him to suck your cock and if he shows up at your door merc the fuck out of that candy ass nigger. hes clearly too stupid to be very dangerous

He's got a cute little candle and stone setup in the background.

Tru bro

>One of my addresses
>addresses

Well since you're so privileged to have more than one "addresses", move to the other address.

Nice family picture there too. It looks like an old woman's house. The gun is a piece of shit, probably a decommissioned one that the old lady's husband has from his days in the army.

Call him out on it, he probbly is just a bitch and needs money.

Well it's not that easy haha, bc part of my family lives at the addy he knows and he says he's coming after them, it's $200 he can't be serious

Pay him what you owe him stop acting like a bitch and pay up

If that is the only gun he has you're fine. If you live in California or New York you could even use this as an excuse to get a concealed to carry permit. Buy a gun.

Eh, I'm begging to agree with the other anons. Call him out on it. Either way, it's still your decision.

You could just report him to the police.

Unless your recent activities have been a little illegal?

Good point, What should I call him out on, he sent this too. that AK looks FUCKED up

"petty cash" posts on Sup Forums how he's worried instead of payin what he owes and moves on with his life

Anons aggressor confirmed.

Try sending him your address, drinking heavily and leaving your doors and windows unlocked.

Good luck to him.

Bro my problem with the petty cash problem is that I know what money he's talking about it's just that I really don't owe it at all.

Now I'm starting to really lean on this mans assumption.

I, too, value your life at less than $200.

This dumbass has a picture of his family in the background.

Should I just ignore this queer?

Then say the fuck you mean and not be a beta......

Bruh I did I called his ass a tool and everything hold up imma pull some pics in a sec

What he say you owe him for????????

Call him a fucking nerd for wearing glasses

What a faggot, this nigga trying acting tough as shit. Just buy a gun.

He didn't clear that up boi just said pay up

offer him your ass

Probably gonna end up buying one

Hey op. I'm gonna share with you some good advice my black friend shared with me

In regards to robbing people (in your case owing money), never rob a nigger. A white person will just accept the loss and move one, while a nigger on the other hand will take it personally and will seek revenge. Seeing that this kid is threatening you over text, something deep down is telling me he isn't about his shit. If he were to do something, telling you beforehand would be last on his to do list. Very incriminating.
The worst he will do is probably try and jump you.

you write like a nigger that was dropped on its head too many times

Well the only way to get a nigger to understand you is to speak nigger

>nigger
>no dad
Like pottery
Send him pic related

You make the fairest point and have been the biggest help bro, big ups.

should do dubs for responses.

Are you ever going to explain why he says you owe him or are you dumb as shit

Mannnn this is Sup Forums you're smart enough to know why I don't say shit
I'll be down for this but its late af here so I'll be back tomorrow at 5PM est

Bruh just whoop his candy ass. Pick a spot to meet up,hide wherever you may and molly whop him with a bat/club. Rob his punk ass shiii.

Lmfao