What do you think about hot male characters in your video games, nerd boys?

What do you think about hot male characters in your video games, nerd boys?

It makes you feel uncomfortable because you will never be like them? Or you don't care?

I don't mind sexualization of women in videogames, as long we have sexy male characters aswell. I'm fine with Cindy/Cid(ney) being over-sexualized because of that big boy there.

>inb4 tits or gtfo
>inb4 OP can't inb4

>What do you think about hot male characters in your video games, nerd boys?

I don't.

We don't faggot, we just play the fucking game

>Implying I can't admire the male physique
Just because you get mad when you see a pair of tits in a video game bigger than yours doesn't mean I can't enjoy watching some hulking maniac duplex a God damn train.
And if you are a real fan of FF you will know what I am getting at dipshit

I'll never be like Luigi...

>you will never be like them
So? I'll never put my dick in a 2D girl either, doesn't really ruin the fantasy tbh.

>hulking maniac duplex a God damn train.

More like homo-erotic banter.

Here is your answer

not the one you replied to, but kill yourself my man

Cloud has, before, made me feel inferior as a man. However, I, like most people, enjoy seeing beautiful people, so I'm fine with it.

bi-curious. Thats the word you've been looking for. You're welcome.

Not now, maybe in 10 years, life is pretty cool atm. I'm a woman btw.

I don't mind sexy girls either, that's why I don't fully support Anita Sarkeesian yet.

What? There is nothing bi about this thread.

>Homo-erotic banter
already dropped since you have no idea who I am talking about
>I am a woman btw
You can be a crocodile. Doesn't change the fact you are retarded
It's not homoerotic to be able to admire aspects of the male body without showing attraction to it.
You are one of those insecure bitches that thinks when a guy stares at you he is checking you out aren't you

Don't give a shit. I don't like seeing scrawny pussies in tough guy roles but that's more about it being believable - a guy with no muscle having super strength just looks stupid, while a small female doing it is so ludicrous it doesn't have to be taken seriously anyway

I was talking about FFXV context, always 4 boys together, making jokes, sleeping together and who knows what else.

I didn't said you are homo, why be triggered so easily?

Magic and dexterity > strength.

Because you are the kind of person who I like to call a homophobic opportunist
You claim that you like gays and all its about
But the second someone says hey I'm not gay you try to grill them saying AFRAID TO SAY YOU'RE GAY MANLY BOY?!
Plus, you don't know who the fuck sabin or cain are.
Kill yourself you already proved you are just here to b8 man
not woman, man

>Implying the fucking tanks in older FF games didn't have dexterity
They weren't just hunks of meat for you to look at punk. They knew how to bob and weave and use that strength.

Fuckin jesus you must be stupid. More than most male main characters are more than good looking or smart or something. You don't hear men going about and having a whinge that some pixel brain is "smarter" than them or that some pixel muscle motherfucker is "stronger" than them. The character most likely doesn't have a real life equal. Fuck this is a dumb fucking thing to even give a fuck about. Stop ruining games with this political discourse horse shit.

Tl;dr pixel tits arn't real faggot, kill yourself.

damn, fucking rekt

try harder faggot

do you ever just play the video game? You big block head.

>Or you don't care?

Pretty much this.

Baited this hard...

Magic is one thing, but when someone just straight up has insane strength and is built like a skinny 15 year old surfer I can't take it seriously. Maybe because I've known genuinely tough people in life but I find it hard taking a lot of male characters seriously.

It's not about the bait
It's about sending a message

>AFRAID TO SAY YOU'RE GAY MANLY BOY?!
What the hell? rofl. Please quote me were I said anything like that. I just agreed with your posts except all the salty. I think you are trying too hard to look cool or w/e.

Yes, but no matter what they will always be slower than an agi/dex character. I never said they are meat shields.

Pros e Cons, you know? Just because they are bigger, doesn't mean they will win a fight.

I barely register it. When I do, I still don't give a shit. Why? Because I'm not some SJW landwhale bitch with 4 gigatons of sand in her vagina or the pathetic white knight faggot trying to get closer to aforementioned 4 gigatons of sand.

>I didn't said you are homo, why be triggered so easily?
Why would I be triggered by something I literally care less about.
It seems to me you have some internalized homophobia to even think I could be triggered by that
>Yes, but no matter what they will always be slower than an agi/dex character. I never said they are meat shields.
No shit, thats why you can use people like shadow who never relied on pure strength but agility and stealth
My problem is your wife's son gets to wear his chain wallet and his clothes from hot topic and be so angsty and cool and "ooh I'm so smart but that doesn't mean you can pick on my best friends"
It reaks of middleschool fanfiction m8
Also I don't try to look cool family, I just love pointing out how you don't know jack shit

AFAIK he doesn't have insane strenght, his weapons just materialize in his hands when he needs to attack, it's not like he needs to carry those big weapons around.

Also he just teleports around and uses magic. Nothing illogical for his body type.

Stop me if you've heard this one
>Materializes katana
>Teleports behind you
>Psh, nothing personel kid.

>It seems to me you have some internalized homophobia to even think I could be triggered by that

Nope, it's just common sense, I'd say that a random dude in this board has 90%+ chance of being triggered when someone tells they are gay.

>spouting gibberish
k.

>shadow
>gibbrish
droppped

Most of your posts do not even make sense. Try taking a writing class, it helps. No one can understand what the fuck you are saying.

i SWEAR to FUCKING GOD
chris redfield is a babe, beat my dick to him

so i love male characters

keep trying to justify how your wife's son is better than countless old FF characters
fuel for your funeral pyre

>hurrr dropud

>Doesn't know about suplexing
>Doesn't realized I lied when I said cain, not cyan
>Doesn't even know who shadow is
Bitch of course you are dropped, you don't know shit
It's like someone saying Locke is the best halo 5 character and they never played anything before it

I fucking love them, godly male physiques are a huge inspiration for me to continue working out and improve myself.

But they really are just a secondary factor. Unlike women, we don't bitch and moan about unrealistic representations in literally goddamn everything. We just play the fucking game and judge its value based on the core of what makes a game good: its actual gameplay merits.

Now show us dem titties, the way you're presenting your insecurities heavily leans towards you being a girl.

You are the only person in this thread who used the term, "wife's son".

I expected more from this thread. Even the Japanese characters look like western males, with long hair. The Borgia ideal..And any chick who looks like Cindy in real life probably is not a mechanic, and quite likely psychotic.

Should we expect more?

That

Congrats, you can point me out in a crowd
Your point?

Who cares about doom or ghost train? Stop spouting gibberish.

>your wife's son
Wtf, you are retarded. Leave.

>Gibbrish
>Talking about FF Characters in a FF based Thread
Dropped, dropped, dropped
None of you are without sin
Just because your character is progressive, doesn't make them good
Just because your character is attractive, it doesn't make them more interesting than a potato
Just because someone has better tits and it upset you, doesn't mean men feel the same way
Pants on head retarded

please keep talking, I need a laugh

>Just because...
Nice assumptions.

>your wife's son.

You're just repeating what I say at this point familia you are really out of it now, but thanks for the laughs.
You actually made one of my ulcers dormant and I can sleep now

Obviously, you make no sense whatsoever, you are just a clown at this point. Tried to be smart and failed. zzz

Good night.

I'm very attractive and buff so I don't care

Night night user, at least I took your bait.
Sleep tight, don't let the 404 bite

Lady Gaga here.

Only bitches care about stupid shit like that. Guys don't give a fuck. They just play the game.
Femannons are the cancer of Sup Forums

Why lie? It's pretty obvious that women in bikini sells, that's why they put in games. It's the same stupid shit.