If you could turn all women on Earth into an alien species from any movie, tv show or video game...

If you could turn all women on Earth into an alien species from any movie, tv show or video game, which would you turn them into?

ur mum

Asari

Quarian

squid aliens from Galaxy Quest

xenomorphs

Something that can't reproduce with humans so we all die out.

>Asari
thats a good choice
for those of you who dont know
the asari have powers that make you see them as a beautiful specimen of the opposite sex regardless of what species you are

for instance, if i were a klingon and i were to encounter an asari then she would resemble a very beautiful klingon etc etc
and their whole species is female so theirs that

kryptonians

that sounds pretty nice indeed

i find their concept a novel idea

Amazons

the species from.... species

I was under the impression that their appearance is so that you find beautiful traits in them that remind you of your own species. No mental projection or any magic, just universal beauty.

They are nice

Which alian species would be willing to have sex with me? :&(

no if you listen to npc of various species talking in bars about the asari you can hear them arguing about what traits they find so attractive

they always describe their own species instead of what us humans find attractive
but since we are humans we see them as beautiful women

i forget if its pheromones or actual mental projection to be honest but i think its the later

Someone from Melmac

I'd turn them into halo
they'd be pretty cool guys who doesn't afraid of anything

>Kamala was a Kriosian empathic metamorph from Krios Prime, and the first female metamorph born on her planet in over a hundred years.
>As an empathic metamorph, Kamala could sense what a man wanted and desired and as a result she could become exactly that.

Well there you go, a Kriosian empathic metamorph aka the perfect female for anyone, period.

Works for me, kids.

thats really really specific

its not like their entire race is like her

but i see why you would want to choose that, kiddo

The thing.

Daleks.

What is the evolutionary purpose of the giant tentacles growing from her (and her species) head?

something like brain extensions or some shit that wasnt very thought out
it just looks different and alien
theres no actual thought out purpose
your giving star wars and george lucas was too much credit for what its worth

they are probably for water storage like camel humps or some stupid shit like that

I'd make my own short film about an alien species that is identical to human females in every way except the refuse to have sex with OP under any circumstance. I then change all women into that species. So basically I keep everything the same.

Replicators

omicronians from the planet omicron persei 8

id choose those alien bitches from tenchi muyo

the cat bitch or that other bitch or that other other bitch

oh shit wait the cat bitch is from outlaw star

im not really a weeb so i forget these details

Nah, it's like the other user said. The various species find traits in Asari that they like and focus on that. Mental projection wouldn't account for Asari appearnace in vids and recordings.

well this is still a subject of debate
and theirs no definite answer to be honest
heres my reasoning tho

>If you listen to the bachelor party with the asari stripper on Illium, you can hear a human, a salarian and a turian each say that the asari ressemble their own race (that is to say, the human says asari look just like humans, the salarian says they look like salarians, and the turian says they look like turians). From there, it's sort of been speculated that, through some unknown means (maybe something like telepathy? I dunno), asari may appear differently to different races, in such a way that a member of a given race will always perceive the asari as ressembling their own race.

i honestly think that what you mentioned about recordings are just an oversight from the writers

>an alien species from any movie, tv show
okay, well, this is Sup Forums after all
>or video game
you blew it

eh, i think whatever they look like follows a similar theme

mass effect was the closest thing to a good star trek game i have ever seen

i wonder when we're going to see it on the big screen

who would you guys want to direct it and who would you guys cast?

This is what puts me off sci fi shows. Every other species seems to have a pointless adaptation For example.

OPs alien, great big long tentacles growing from the head.
Star Treks pretty much every species, Cardassian neck muscles, Klingon head ridges, ferengi eyebrears
The farscape dwarf.
Jabba the Hutt

star wars is the worst about it i think
so uncreative and derivative
for fucks sake one of their alien species is the devil
another is a dogman, not even a warewolf mind you
and another is a clarinet playing grey

most of it has no thought out purpose
its all just made to look alien and abnormal

Yeah, I know the scene. I've always viewed this a lot of people interpreting this scene inccorectly but, it's big enough to cause a debate. Recordings wouldn't be the only issue. The Asari not changing to real form upon death, feeling the difference through physical touch, clothing/armor fitting, etc. I see that scene your talking about as just some friends getting drunk and talking nonsense.

Its why stargate appeals to me a little more, apart from the Unis (which arent highly focussed on and the females arent sexualised) the other aliens are very human. Apart from the wraith, which I find a little anonying with the whole teeth makeus, some of those actors must have had sore jaws after acting with a hug mouth guard in place, also I remember a scene where you see the wraith literally dribble as he speaks. But mostly, if they eat with their hand, why do they have teeth at all?

Kryptonian. Isn't that the question of the day.

wisslpb?

The Eternal Ando

It's not a film but....

Gooze

suni pls go. And stop drawing blobs with donut butt.

draeneis, just imagine the tentacle blowjobs

Give me snek or give me death

The salarian version kinda turns me on

Because the handeating was a forced "evolution" from the parasites. The Wraith haven't been around for long enough to lose the teeth through evolution.
We still have organs we don't use mind you.

Well, they have to have actors play the aliens, and there is only so much you could do back in the day to make someone look alien, so it's skin color/ head ridges, bumps, etc.

In the original star trek series made in the 1960's the klingons didn't even have the forehead ridges.

I remember some short lived tv show where the aliens all had animatronic heads to make them look alien. But to have space for the mechanisms inside the head and have it fit over the actor's head meant that every aliens head was like 3 times bigger than it should have been, lol