The best way to stop trap threads are to fill the picture post limit as fast as you can...

The best way to stop trap threads are to fill the picture post limit as fast as you can. Post anything and everything until the limit is reached and move onto the next!

do you just pretend to be retarded, or are you actually?
They'll just create a new one and your spamming also wastes precious Sup Forums traffic.
Geez just let them have their thread and let them wank off to each other and move on with your life dude.

Like what's your problem?

If you can't stand different or strange things, what are you doing here on Sup Forums, especially Sup Forums?

buuuu

thanks for all the bumps to the trap thread
love, a trap

Trap Thread? Trap Thread!

lets make this the new trap thread

more liike these, gawd damn, i could scratch diamonds

So is that still a girl???

Looks like that plan backfired!

All this does is force them to make more trap threads while wasting your own time and looking like a fucking retard.

You're better off just leaving them to live in their own threads, unless you like having multiple trap threads - in that case keep spamming I guess?

this is Sup Forums, not your alt-right version of a safespace.

WHO IS SHE/HIM!?!?!?

You little newfags seem to forget this...

The gorgeous Farrah Lovely

traps are whiny delusional bitches, that guy is probably into cosplay or something

OP's already long gone. He got triggered by all the degenerate oppression and is writing a redpill manifesto about it in Sup Forums

gr8 b8 m8 would r8 8/8

i am confused by your instructions... would spider man be a good image to post?

Gee, it really makes sense to spend your time on posting spiderman pics in trap threads. Really makes your life worth living, doesn't it. How about just filter trap threads and stop spending your time on something you don't like.