Did he actually do anything, or is it just allegations?

Did he actually do anything, or is it just allegations?

Yeah but banging teenagers wasn't overly weird back in the day. Elvis did it and nobody gives a fuck.

The problem with these cases is that they're always judging these people by today's standards, which is ridiculous. Nobody told Bill Cosby you couldn't legally consent if you were high as a kite so he didn't see anything wrong with it.

Nothing wrong with being attracted to someone at a younger age m8, they didn't choose to have this emotion towards there attraction. What are you a ageist pedophobe?

His offending was an open secret, there is a video of him groping a teenager live on Top of the Pops. If you watch interviews with him, he constantly makes jokes about it. He knew he was going to get away with it and he probably knew it would all come out only after he died.

He was a pedo and a necrophiliac. That's some Albert Fish-tier sickness

It's all allegations and rumours. Nothing has been conclusively proven. It's easy to slander someone after they're dead.

I would have this guy hanged just by his look, you cant expect a guy looking like that commited any good things.

What do you think?

>they're always judging these people by today's standards, which is ridiculous.
>Nobody told Bill Cosby you couldn't legally consent if you were high as a kite so he didn't see anything wrong with it.

isn't he currently on trial for drugging and having sex with a woman from 2004?

Yes because back in 2004 if an african american had sex with a white woman it was automatically suspected as rape. It wasn't current year back then and the racism was really problematic.

i don't know if serious or not

how can i get my teeth to look like that?

he was a massive, massive paedophile

Why are british people obsessed with 'pedos' and ghosts?

>isn't he currently on trial for drugging and having sex with a woman from 2004?

Yeah and she came forward like 50th.

Then she wrote a rap song about it.

I'm sure some of the cases are genuine but she's full of shit.

be descended from four hundred years of inbred colonialists who got rich from forcing black people to harvest sugar cane.

half of it went to make rum to power their navy, and the other half.. they ate.

He took the glass eyes from corpses and wore them as jewelry and often visited the morgue at night claiming he was volunteering and later described to several people the sex acts he would commit on the corpses. Only the most desperate paedophiles on this board would make apologies for this sick fuck when even his autobiography describes coercing underage girls into sex and torturing people.

There is no proof of this.

Britfags, how did this guy ever have credibility? is he rich or something? he has always looked like a creepazoid

Im struggling as there is no such thing as an African American
You are one or the other.

i dunno about ghosts but the paedo thing is because its become clear that our government along with national and government mandated agencies have been infiltrated and run by paedophiles for like the last 65 years and theres fuck all we can do about it.

At the end of the day the guy has fucked more hot girls than you will have wanks in your lifetime.
Just think of it that way when you are cuddling up to a pillow.

Majority of those cases are just conjecture. Nothing conclusive has been proven.

stop pushing buttons in my head, youre making me jealous of a nationally reviled paedo

He was a colourful character and very outgoing which I suppose helped him get into showbusiness. I even once saw him dominate an interview with Muhammed Ali of all people, that's how forceful his personality could be. He ended up as one of the BBCs top presenters in the 70s and 80s and he had a show called Jim'll Fix It that used to get something like 20 million viewers. Most people in Tv are competent but pretty dull when you think about it people like Jimmy Saville have a certain charisma that makes them stand out.

John Lydon nearly got blacklisted for speaking about it back in the day

a lot of people claim that they 'always knew' about jimmy saville but i grew up watching jim'll and i thought he was great and not creepy. its bullshit 'everyone knew' they did naht.

I mean the high incidence of peado related television plots. British dramas also seem to entertain 'spooky paranormal happenings' as legitimate explanations for the events in fiction, more so than any other country.

Broadchurch is the epitome of this.

>implying it's worth anything

In the end, I would prefer to be remembered like Lewis Carroll rather than Jimmy Savile.

When he died the media and comments sections were full of tributes then suddenly they realised they had a nice juicy story and it flipped completely the other way.

oh right, dont know then. I only watch US dramas and chinese cartoons

Just money hungry old whores. Not a scrap of evidence but it's useful for certain parties to frame him for things they did.

I heard rumours long before he died, from different and unrelated sources.

I love it I love it I love it