When will we see a super hero movie starring a WOMAN?

When will we see a super hero movie starring a WOMAN?

It's 2016 for fucks sake!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/s4tT2wWY
nypost.com/2015/05/03/woman-to-become-ny-firefighter-despite-failing-crucial-fitness-test/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We'll see one in 1984

GRR I JUST HATE WOMEN OK - Sup Forums

I like where this is going

That's a misogynistic movie so it doesn't count

Scribbler came out like last year or so

Why the fuck is Ms. Marvel using a gun to shoot mother fuckers? Doesn't she have super strength?

>admit you finally won because there are female superheroes
>jk life still sucks having a minge despite actually achieving your dream of becoming a superhero

at least they admit you can never declare victory when you have a victim complex

Where's this from?

Wew, this is worse than clickbait.

inb4 Batman v Superman
wait for the Bluray releases in July

The latest Ms. Marvel comic book, I guess.

jfc i face palmed so hard it actually hurt

why do you put these bait comics? why?

>last three words

Do Elektra and Catwoman count?

>people become super through chance events
>95% of super heroes are male

You have to admit, it makes no sense

>Green Arrow works in Seattle now

I thought all DC superheroes work in made-up cities like Gotham and Metropolis. Hell, Hal Jordan had Coast City all to himself.

>anyone of sound mind and body can enforce the law
>87.3% of policing is done by males

You have to admit, it makes no sense

>People become super due to workplace accidents
>95% of workplace accidents happen to men

I don't see the problem here.

>99% of off-shore oil drillers are men
>99% of coal miners are men
>anyone of sound mind and body can mine coal

Damn men keeping women from these highly safe and appealing jobs

Isn't she a Muslim now

God I hate Carol.

um, pretty sure that's Mockingbird
an Agent of SHIELD, sometimes wife to Hawkeye, and C list Avenger

that's a different person, but a Muslim girl is using the Ms. Marvel title
don't know what Carol is actually doing right now
probably fucking around in space

Imagine places like the verge complaining about that the same way they do about engineering jobs.

no, because they weren't popular

This.
I thought Carol is Captain Marvel and whatshername Kamalla(?) is Ms Marvel

OHH GOD! THAT LOOKS LIKE SHIT!

WHY CANT DC DO ANYTHING RIGHT? FOR FUCK SAKE!

Mfw first thought I had seeing this page was that the author had gone ABSOLUTE MADMAN and Mockingbird was in the lab to cook up some balls for herself.

Wasn't Hal Joran meant to have all of Earth of Sol's Solar System to himself?

Scarlet Johansson, Natalie Portman and Gwynneth Paltrow star in plenty on Superhero movies.

Each one of the heroes she used as an example had a woman on the teams they were on. The writer is a retard and has now retconned Mockingbird into being retarded too because she usually came off as smart before this. She was even on the West Coast Avengers which had other women on it.

the Green Lantern Corps divides the the universe into 3600 sectors
on average each sector has two Green Lanterns
so, Hal is responsible for a lot more than just Earth and the Solar System

Men are super heroes because they are an extention of fantasy tales. In these tales men face hardship and loss to fight a great evil as the underdog and come out triumphant. This takes brute strength in most cases.

Women don't have brute strength ergo they cannot be warriors.

Capeshit really is a cancer.

that's not how the female mind works. see they want something that's already popular and want it recast with a woman instead.

I don't get this

Isn't the reason the Dr Who revival became so popular because women wanted David Tennant/Matt Smiths cock?

I want them to do it. Just to see it fail spectacularly.

This is a really stupid example. The main character's entire body is changed, all the atoms renew, canonically and has been played by a dozen different actors. Turning into a woman makes perfect sense.

you fuggin rekked that cuck, nice 1 m8

sure it does

That's not Ms Marvel. It's Mockingtits. Sadly her spin off tv show didn't get picked up.

Supergirl already did it.

Let's also forget WW had a TV show in the fucking 70's. Let's all pretend that never happened. You know why they went on hiatus? Because little girls didn't care and boys rather watched Batman.

>sadly

kek

>female james bond
I want them to try this. Just wreck the whole franchise for good.

also this

These pages just make me want to never pick up a comic book.

Is Sup Forums just all women nowadays?

But the WW tv show was pretty bosd

There is more to comics than capeshit

Thats why Wonder Woman is the best female superhero. She exists as an answer to male violence in superhero comics, to spread peace and tender motherly love. I really like the lyrics of the 70s show "stop a war with love".

When I go on Sup Forums the way people act and the memes they post really makes it seem like its either infested with actual redditors or women. I'm not just saying that like a meaningless buzzword, if you want evidence go onto lolcow and see woman Sup Forums for yourself.

The Godfather was good, but the real question is why haven't they made The Godmother yet? It's 2016 FFS

No she was literally created because the guy who made her got off on fembom and light bdsm.

Actually its more like this
"Frankly, Wonder Woman is psychological propaganda for the new type of woman who should, I believe, rule the world"
While I have no doubt he's into femdom and what not he was an actual doctor who wrote at length, very long length, why he feels this way. The bondage in the early comics was his way of saying the characters should submit themselves to a strong woman and they would be better for it, not necessarily for sexual reasons.

>Michelle Trachtenberg, Sasha Grey, Eliza Dushku
thanks for a tip

They do it for clickbait reasons.

>not necessarily for sexual reasons
sure

just the tip?

How is it disqusting?
It's world war 1.

Well, yes. The rest of the post is relevant still though. Wonder Woman Earth One just came out and attempts to modernize this and explain it better than I can.

max cringe

Sure. You know he modeled her after his mistress, who lived with him and his wife? The guy was a fetishist, and Wonder Woman was his fantasy.

and this is why i don't pay for comics
HAIL HYDRA

Yeah... good luck with that.

is that from that comic book "tomboy" where the girl hires a hobo to kill her parents so she can be batman?

Does her mom work the same job and same hours as her father?

As much as this movie gets overlooked or shit on I really enjoyed it. It has, in my opinion, the best use of front projection in the flying scenes. The rest of the movie just falls short.

fuck I had to clean off my spit from the monitor

is it class guilt? seriously most of leaders of "Im being oppressed" groups are kids of rich fucks.

it's simply having way too much time on your hands

have you ever in your life heard "I want my mom" in real life?

that was like ages ago user, women are 51% of the world so there should be a movie every year.

Yes he is fucking crazy but if you read some of his actual essays there is a lot of reasoning behind his beliefs despite his fetishism. If you're interested I will link them and recommend "The Secret History of Wonder Woman" that covers his crazy fuck life.

pastebin.com/s4tT2wWY

kek. Good thing Marston and Rucka are making good WW material.

I love how she manages to be both a badass and perpetual victim in the space of two panels. Schrodinger's feminist.

yes
Roll Tide

Who the fuck wants to watch a woman cook and clean for 2 hours?

Marvel is the Gawker of comics.

read manggo instead

actually it does. 1 women are weaker so why risk it? women are squamish so that is why there are less women criminal investigators. basically if you look at statistics most women work as prosecutors, judges and other jobs of the same level. it has better pay and less downsides. (inb4 when I say women I mean women in general and not all women)

>accidents in jobs predominately employed with men
>jobs women won't touch but want the pay
>men become super heroes

it's poetic justice.

Didn't Rucka write the arc with her killing Max Lord?

is that a native american?also maybe don't make the love interest so obvious

then whats up with 98% of firefighters being male?

Yea, I cant tell if you're honestly asking or trying to raise a point about it. I like this issue, honestly.

is that the neck collection?its bit disingenuous since you pulled from many continuities.

women don't pass the physical requirements

Its designed to trigger people, so being disingenuous is fitting. I still think its funny that all artists make her go for the neck though.

> Fewer than 4 percent of U.S. firefighters are women, despite almost half of female firefighter candidates passing physical ability tests, a study says.

and why is that?
nypost.com/2015/05/03/woman-to-become-ny-firefighter-despite-failing-crucial-fitness-test/

>GIBS ME DAT, I WAN TO BE SUPERHERO NOW!!
>FUCKING SEXIST SYSTEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
>Okay maybe I should actually work for it...
>Hey you know what... this is actually working!
>Wow! I worked hard and I finally achieved my goals
>Society still be sexist tho...

She literally proved to herself that anybody can become anything if they work hard for it, but her eternal victim complex prevents her from seeing that.

>he still reads comics
>he still hasn't realised that manga is superior
Give me a comic with better art than Berserk. You literally can't.

maybe she things she is a C lister due to the system.

>muh berzerk
only casuals name drop the same shit over and over. Manga is better than comics because it has other genre and quantity produced allows for more good stories among the trash. it is not inherently better

>just sitting at an office desk, looking at things under a highschool-tier standing lens microscope

What the fuck is she supposed to be doing? That's not science.

anything with color

They are all garbage though. There is nothing interesting in the comic world

That comic is just awful, Mockingbird is a cunt and because of her and her feminism 3 innocent people die