Why i am so beautiful Sup Forums ? i am a 10/10

why i am so beautiful Sup Forums ? i am a 10/10
Perfect masculine jawline , fat lips and eyebrows , manly small eyes and manly big nose , perfect chick bones all fit aesthetically and symmetrically on my face . I am a rare hybrid of both cute and manly looking guy that makes every pussy wet . I am 29 and look like 25 , also i have a 140 iq and a lean muscle body that boost my confidence even more. I consider my self an aesthetic perfection

You look like a filthy Turk.

bump , Sup Forums cant even try to roast me

10/10 men thread

eyes are a bit to chinky, 9/10, still really damn handsome

2ranoid/10

what up farquad

OP here i am greek , but dont rly care about bastardised gens

If you had a 140 IQ you would know how to spell and use proper grammar. Faggot.

na that's only 40 above average

its a shame your arrogance offsets your 'perfection'

>this is now a rekt thread

oh look op its you now a terrorist with a youtube channel

You say you have an IQ of 140? You can't even use proper grammar, fuck off with your idiocy.

That chin butthole.

Timestamp or you're a fat fedoralord.

underrated post

not gonna bother timestamp take a photo of mine that is 6 years old

>chick bones
nice Iq mate, you are really showing it

You are not a 10/10

your nose is laugh material, the overall composition of your face is so awkward it's so bad. A good jaw is basically the only thing you have going for you.

I feel like you are one of those kids who puts "model" in your instagram bio after paying a friend to take photos of you in a studio. You're one of those kids who thinks he has the potential to be a model with no basis in reality at all.

Kill yourself, or get on meds, you're fucking delusional kid. You look average as fuck

you consider me a kid when i am almost 30 , thats a + for me

I base my considerations in what you have to offer as a human, your qualities and what not. You are a child in the basic sense that you think like a thirteen year old manchild closet homosexual.

30 is just a number, it doesn't say shit about how grown up you are. Most people live like children and treat their living space like children, you know the deal.

he's a 4/10

just an average non-white refugee

"refugee"

xD

white boi mad cuz all white girls are done and finished with yall. stay mad white boi cuz i'm nuttin deep inside your whole anscestry your whole current family and your future children and granchildren