B

b,
what's the secret to success in life ?

to master the retorica

Hard work and follow through.

Work, something Niggers need to get on board with.

Hard work and not counting on sheer luck

you should always expect the best but never start to dream away or the future will be happening without you.

Drive a fast car. Make money. Get bitches

Structure, progress and moving on.

self made millionaire, british under 30 AMA.

Who are your favorite motivational speakers?

Being born with good genes

big dick. with that, you can score girls, and yourself (confidence, self esteem, happiness, etc). it's a shame that some people are permanently having it hard.

Be born into a rich family

Im not huge on motivational speakers but if i had to say it would be Jim Rohn.

but honestly Charlie Chaplins The Great Dictator speech is un-matched for motivation for me.

Tai lopez duh

Be the child of a drug lord

You can't succeed in life, you always end up dying.

Seconded

What structure do you follow in regards to the structure part

AMA guy, this is spot on hard work pays off.

Live fast, die young, & leave a good looking corpse.

Everything from sleeping pattens to eating good food to increase productivity, regular excisise plannig a head and even stuff like staying clean and tidy all has an effect on my state of mind its makes you focused and ready for what the day/week has to offer

Find out what you like to do, figure out how to get paid for it plus a shit ton of hard work

avoid niggers.

dont be born a nigger.

A nice big cock

What about moving on what's that?

happiness

Any good books you'd recommend for an aspiring artist?

HALP, anyone?!?

Time management, hard work, and wanting improvement.

this. only guaranteed one

You're asking the wrong people

There's no secret. Either try hard and get lucky, don't try hard but get REALLY lucky, or get fucked.

Every hand's a winning hand and every hand's a losong hand and all ypu can hope for is to doe in your sleep.

sorry was on the phone its about ive you make a mistake dont dwell on it or if somthing mad happens in life dont dwell on it and move on

Well really the secret is if you want to kinda make it like no worries just don't go crazy. Find some bullshit job that you can get a certificate for what ever trades man it is. Show that you know your shit. If the move you up make sure to find out everything about the next postion up send out resume's lie like a mother fucker. Rinse and repeat you will get to the top of your field that you absolutly need only experience. I did that with Surveying got a bullshit certificate had to work the field a couple years now I am inside I run the laser scanning devision and I am about to make my exit from this place to the next. Along the way you will pick up what ever skills you need just make sure you learn everything you can absorb that shit. I live a pretty comfy life got to say I havent ever gone hungry and I always have beer

Again books im not huge on but there is the obvious ones like
'How to Win Friends and Influence People'
'The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People'

If*

Appologies for grammar im out and about now still AMA

Nepotism.

Bad* jesus

>that's my secret, I'm always angry.

Loomis

The secret to success in life is follow through on what makes you happy. Persevere and see that you do whatever you can to do (and finish) things that make you happy.

What those things might be can be different for everyone.

In my case for example, I would consider myself successful when I've achieved the following:

- Marry someone who I'm truly in love with
- Be a good provider for my family
- Have a job that I'm happy to fulfill
- Create a safe environment for future kids
- Move to Finland (high priority before all else) and learn the language

--

tl;dr: You're succesful when you achieve that what makes you happy.

1st you have to want something
2nd you have to be willin to do whats neccessary to get it
3rd ????
4 profit

acid

Aliens

man dick tongues would be awesome

The ability to stop thinking and enter the present moment, whereby you step out of the prison that is your mind and become a field of alert awareness. When you can see through the illusion of the mind made little 'me', then you are one with life. Don't let a mad world tell you that success is anything other than a successful present moment.

To be a Dick, don't be a Pussy or an Asshole, Be a Dick, coz Dicks, they do Pussies and Asseholes!

And that my lad is the key to a successful life!

bump