22 year old virgin here

22 year old virgin here,
I came across this offer, what do you Sup Forumsros think?

I might go with the 1hr, if any.

Also /whore general/?

That seems like a cop . careful user

I might ask for a live photo (Kik) before anything happens.

It's somewhat legal here in Australia.

Yeah, they don't discuss "services" over the open chatwaves like that, for sure. And there's code speak to learn as well. Do more research.

You can find a rando to do these things for free with minimal effort. Quit giving up so easy.

You know any Aussie whores on kik?

this was before the first photo.

I have no idea how to talk the right way.

forgot image

$100 for sex? Go to a fucking bar and pick up a girl with a couple drinks...

testing

I'm not talking. I'm typing.

Thats no guarantee.

you know what I mean.

Don't meet her. You've already outted yourself as a newbie and now at the least you're gonna get shitty service and at the most ripped off.

But it's better, cheaper, less chance of being arrested, and you won't feel like even more of a loser afterwards.

$150 seems to be a cheap offer compared to other services. they start at 150/30m

I didn't mean ripped off as in bad price I meant ripped off as in robbed or even just non delivered.

good point

You have to talk to a hooker with at least some degree of confidence. You're sounding like a clueless kid here and giving her all the power. You've set yourself up for a bad meetup. Just save the money.

If you insist on meeting a hooker it needs to not be this one.

The way she keeps trying to close the deal on you supports this. She thinks she is in charge. This will make for a bad time.

what do you mean by this?

How about you dump her kik and we all have fun

>virgin
>Ask if you can pay by the minute
>Blow in 30 seconds
>????
>profit

> I'll need an answer by 5
> other ways she's being pushy

She's pegged you as beta and thinks she can run things. This means she'd most likely have no problem taking your money and then leaving. If she does fuck you it's not going to be any type of satisfying sex.

Best idea yet

Go for it OP. I've met and fucked/fooled around with 10+ girls off craigslist (melbourne straya). It's a different rush, meeting someone for the first time and being balls deep or getting your cock sucked 10 minutes later.

>If she does fuck you it's not going to be any type of satisfying sex.

He's a virgin, gotta open the account somehow

>a quick fuck no talking just bend me over the bed and pound

That sounds lame as fuck to me. Why pay for that when I could just jack off.

STOP BEING A FAGGOT WHEN YOU'RE PAYING FOR A SERVICE.

Shit user i don't know how that other guy could've been clearer

I thought craigslist in mel, and aus was just filled with spam?

Most of the time the w4m section is spam. Easiest way to tell if a post is real is if they put a specific suburb, or sometimes to prove they are real they'll mention how the weather is so you know.

The spam is always broken english, the ad titles are sometimes SpElLeD LiKe ThIs, and they'll always ad a fake gmail address at the end of their post that they want you to reply to. The genuine ads are pretty easy to find

At the moment they all seem to be spam.

What do you usually email them to get them to reply once you find a real one?

Really depends on the post. If she wants a "reward" (money) then I ask for pics, what she's willing to do and from there you pretty much sort out a time and place

If she doesn't want money then shes doing it for her own pleasure, these girls are harder to pull because 9 times out of 10 you have to be fit and hung to get a response, neither of which applies to me. Sometimes you get lucky and if you send a detailed description of what you'd do to them, it'll get them horny enough and you'll get her.

Hope this helps

I'm aware of this but also always been curious why they do it. What is some Indian gonna do if they manage to figure out my email address?

Sometimes the scammers will send you emails in response to an ad that you have put up, if you reply to one (I have made the mistake) then the worst that has happened is you'll just get spam emails. I just create a new email and go again.

bamp