Sup cucks, another great day in glorious Free Britain. So how are you cucks in the EU nations doing?

Sup cucks, another great day in glorious Free Britain. So how are you cucks in the EU nations doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm great!

You know you are still part of the EU ? Do you ? You will leave only in 2019 I guess.

Oh hi Eurocuck.
What's that? Terrorists have planted bombs in your city again?
That sounds terrible!
No honestly Eurocuck, I do care. Mummy Merkel will help you for sure!
I wish I could help you Eurocuck, I really do but Britain is full!
You would be safe from the nasty men in Nigel's mustache but what can we do?
Stay safe Eurocuck.

How's that exchange rate going for your worthless economy?

Pound sterling is worth more than the dollar retard, the value only dropped for a couple of days before bouncing back up.

Faggot

Meh, I'm doing better than a 11yo white girl in rotherham tbh famalam.

Great! unemployment is down and we haven't even officially left yet. Our currency is recovering too. And some of the 'experts' who predicted that Britain would flop are admitting that Britain will be great out the EU.

Im doing great. Was your daughter raped by shitskins already?

> unemployment is down
People are leaving the country out of fear of being kicked out in the coming years
> our currency is recovering
From taking an unnecessary dive
> Britain's going to do great
Are those the same expert that claimed it was never going to happen in the first place?

bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

1400 little white girls raped by arabs, and noone was giving a shiet about it. This always makes me laught at britfags

HA HA, that will soon be a thing of the past. Now that we left the EU, and our laws aren't completely fucked we'll be able to cull these Islamic mudslimes. As we've already done to Choderyv (Get it, chode?) or what ever that mudslime is called.

I'm sorry what was that Amerifag? and besides. We're one of the least cucked nations in Europe right now. We aint had a bombing since 7/7. And only one stabbing, and because our police aren't mentally retarded they managed to take down the two armed men without killing them and both face life in Prison.

Again, thing of the past. Post Brexit is glorious

im a britfag. read it again you illiterate

Wow getting a lot of abuse from Amerifags here, just remember to pack your bullet proof vests when you take your kids to school on your mobility scooters +1

Seems fine to me, must be one of Comrade Corbyn's cucks. Who claim their smart intellectuals because they know everything about grammar, yet want to get rid of trident.

lol you know nothing about you shitty country. You'll kick off all the polacks and other eastern europeans and will take more and more muslims. This is the future of britfags

typical foreigner
there's more to life than money, friend.
china's economy is doing pretty well, why not live there?

I wanna fucking get out from the fucking EU.

No we wont, we're not letting in any more mudslimes. The only reason we would is because the EU would make us. And in the next election if UKIP gain more power we will be sorted. And besides Amerifag. You elected a nigger TWICE so don't talk to me about cuckery.

Too right, may not have a better economy than Germany. But at least we are going to make our own laws and control our own borders and waters.

Feels good not to be American right about now

Why is the England dude in that picture posing like a Roman, i.e. a European? Get an education.

Why do you use the word "dude", an Americanism. YOU'RE NOT AMERICAN

I was saying that Britain is fine and the rest of europe is getting cucked by Isis then you go and defend Britain. You're literally disabled

The UK has a women in charge...

The irony of representing a glorious post-Brexit England with a reference to a European country goes unchallenged, then. Okey dokey.

I really fucking hope you're right, nigel.
And btw I'm glad you guys left the sinking ship m8

America is gonna end up with a bitch in charge as well

I think you are too, we're still European you spastic, we would come under the category of Eurocuck. You should have just said EU cuck or something.

The UK won't survive the decade. Before the UK leaves the EU Scotland will have another independence referendum and will vote Yes this time. A reunification with the Republic of Ireland will be taken seriously for the first time in Northern Ireland and Wales will suddenly realise that the UK Government isn't going to replace the EU funding they received.

All the while we will continue to be the laughing stock of Europe as if we want to retain access to the single market we will need to pay into the EU but without any say.

gg

I'm not sure you quite understand the context. These arabs were involved in grooming and raping other arab girls in predominantly muslim communities (Regions in Bradford, for example).

Yeah a white woman. As we've seen in the past, a white woman can win wars and build new economy's. Your nigger can only pull out of wars and start new ones in the middle east by, and then can't win them because his tactic is to throw taxpayers money at dumb arabs

there is no hope for you.