Is this a good show?

Is this a good show?

>history channel
>good

Hi I'm Vik HÃ¥rison and this is my longboat.

cheesy shit for bored middleaged wifes and femarobots

Pretty sure it was written by feminists.

>femarobots
what the fuck is that?

I saw a few episodes and it wasn't bad, kind of to long for me I'd prefer just to watch a long ass movie instead of a fuck ton of episodes.

you bet! if a guy likes that hes double gay

So pretty good in other words

I think it's shit and boring.
Also I get frustrated at how shit they make the British and french when fighting vikings, they script them to fight like 10 year old autistic kids

ye
first season was good, its a bit whiffy sometimes but overall i enjoyed it
cant comment on the other seasons

its a pretty good show. top 3 of mine.

>Viking times
>murdering and pillaging is fine
>man rapes woman like Vikings did
>absolutely Haram
>woman kills rapist
>man takes blame for rape
>women talk to men like shit
>women seem to get their pick of men to have MMF threesoms with
>women go into battle and fight better than the 7'2 ripped viking warlord mofos

Feminazi propaganda

>>femarobots
>what the fuck is that?

surely those bitches that go to shitmetal clubs and try to look viking wishing to grip a long haired guy in the same fashion who is dumb as them

its a bit cheesy sometimes but i like shows/movies set in this era. watching vikings makes me wanna play CK2 and M&B

Two words
Blood eagle.
Watch that shit

Not an American production, instantly deserves a watch.

M&B is the shit
i play that when my internet goes out, its so fucking great
That or Kotor
Cant wait for bannerlord

Thats what im talking about lol. Btw great show

I've been watching it for a few days, on season 3 ep 5 now and it's pretty good so far OP. I'd give it a watch.

I can understand the frustration. It does make out that the Saxons and Franks were incapable at fighting. When in actual fact they were anything but a pushover for the Danes/Norsemen. But I can't berate the show for basing itself on actual legends and stories told of Ragnar. I'd say its worth a watch.

It was co-made by the fucking Irish, it was obvious they'd make the English look bad.

Nope, fucking weak show.

Ragnar (covered in blood, drawing a cross on the Christian hostage's forehead in blood): Why should I not just... kill you now?

Hostage (leaning forward intently): Because then you'll have nothing left to bargain with.

Ragnar (lifts up and inspects the bloody axe in his hand): I have this...

Scene: hostage's battered corpse tied to a travois is dragged wildly towards the enemy's gates.

It's a great fucking show.

Yeah, but then he takes a priest hostage, doesn't kill him, keeps him as a slave, nicest slave owner ever, invites him to bone his wife, leaves him to look after his children... It all turns gay af after the first 2 or 3 episodes.

The Last Kingdom is a better show.

He means fembots but isn't cool enough to know how to spell it and / or thinks he's too cool and can spell it anyway he likes which is def worse.

for women and gaybois, yes. you do realize its for women (and gaybois) rite?

All my kek's

You forgot the part where the priest was destined for human sacrifice at Uppsala.

Look, great fight scenes, blood eagles, heaps of fucking... what's not to like?

i watched the first season and it sucked bad

Heaps of fucking? It always seems to be empowered women who have their husbands so under the thumb they can pick other guys to fuck with them while they cuck their husbands. It's feminist bullshit.

Season 1 is okay
Season 2 is really good
from Season 3 onwards it declines
Season 4 is hardly watchable

this is entirely accurate. i dropped it a couple ep into season 4, which is a shame because se 3 actually got me pretty hype with the paris invasion and what not, but se 4 is just...yeah..

>>not understanding the position women held in pagan societies
>> not understanding pagan society

>>not understanding youre a cuckstrian,kike,and mudslime all rolled into one north american sausage of moral contradictions

While all the tuys are out fucking slaves queens and other women...
Its not cucking its called cheating. Its that thing youre supposed to do after your girlfriend fucks a black guy infront of you, not masturbate

i got to the end of s2 and this makes me sad. hopefully I disagree and continue to enjoy it all.

Women didn't go into battle in Viking raids, that's been debunked and proven as bullshit. They were shieldmaidens, all they did was hand out shields and weapons. Vikings is feminist bullshit aimed at angry lesbians who want a strong female protagonist, that's why Ragnar's wife is historically inaccurate, bosses Ragnar around, and goes into battle with no hint of any prior battle experience and still manages to kick ass and live while guys 3 times her size are being slaughtered.

>Its not cucking its called cheating

Have you not seen the show? They fuck other guys in front of their husbands.

no

Blood Eagle
Youtube it you pussy fucks

It hasn't been debunked or proven as bullshit. There's just very little evidence supporting either side, so people argue as to whether they went to battle or not. There's no real way to tell. Although, last I checked, there was more evidence showing they went to battle.

>little evidence supporting either side

There are no women buried on warrior burial grounds, there are no no accounts, historical or mythological of women being anything other than shield maidens. So it's safe to say that if women ever DID go to battle, all they did was hand out shields.

If u like a viking soap opera with bad fight scenes

You need to do more research bud. Look into how Ragnar met Lagertha (historically). There's also Sela, Alvid, Lady of the Mercians, the Siege of Dorostolon in 971, Battle of Bravellir, and a bunch more.

>Look into how Ragnar met Lagertha (historically)

There's no indication Ragnar even existed, you soppy cunt, the myths are contradictory and point towards the Ragnar story actually being a mix of a few people.

God-Tier

>there are no no accounts, historical or mythological of women being anything other than shield maidens.

Stop getting so butthurt kiddo, all I did was prove you've done no research and you're speaking out of your ass.

If you bothered to do any actual research, you'd know I was right.

You're actually too stupid to argue with. I told you exactly what to look up and here you are repeating the same shit. Back to school with you, summer is ending soon.