Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gZb73h5evc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On TipTop white bread and 50 cents for extra onions

onions arent extra

Lol Election Day snags are good too lol

Fucking best deal of my life

because I'm not in Australia m8

I go to Bunnings coz they're the only hardware store open when I'm not at work.

No snags are cooked at 8pm. Bogus. At least my Jap Wife is a fucking radical cook, so no loss.

Cause I have Costco, home of the 1.50 quarter pound footlong with a drink.

What's snags precious? What's snags eh?

Fuck, what a bargain. My Bunnings sells them at $2.50.

This

saturdays only cunt

Fuck these fags. $2.50 here too.
$2 is drinks, or if your blowing old mate under the bbq.

My last snag was cooked by chinks and half fucking raw. Tasted pretty fucking yellow really, but hell made me happy in my mind anyways

i buy a kg from the local foodland for $6

Well I read that wrong
I saw racist Cook

7.25 USD per hour

17.70 AUD per hour

>buying your snags from somewhere other than bunnings

get out
GET THE FUCK OUT NOW

"HERES YA DINNA YA ROUND EYED FUCK"

Kek. My wife would have laughed at that too.
GG user.

purely un-australian

true bunnings dont use thin shitty snags like that

Ew yuck I never eat these, also carpark, the guys are hot though, I looovveee seeing the outlines of their cocks through their track pants

Extra onions u deaf cunt!

>a wild abo appears
>wild abo steals your snag
>wild abo starts a race riot
>wild abo and friends block freeway in peaceful protest

Soon your problems will be just like USA's and no amount of small good things in life like $2 snag's are going to save it

Coles/Woolies generic sausages are only good enough for Abos ,Derros & unloved dogs.

he meant the costco's in aus m8

Sausage made of nose, anus, guts, and stuff.

>I would like to acknowledge the traditional custodians of this land both past and present

sorry usa education system is trash

only gourmet ones from the butcher, the stuff in bunnings ones is pretty gross

You mean a democracy sausage

>it is a privilege to be standing on wadjak country

>be strayan
>get cucked by emus

>working in retail
>thinking you're worth 17.70/hour

you fucking millennials lmao. get a real job

>quarter pound footlong with a drink
is that what tyrone said to your wife before they fucked

>be aussie
>take banana to football
>throw it at black player
oi oi oi!

>be murican
>get cucked by dindus, feminists, liberals and jews

>Still waiting for NBN.

>not going to aldi

garna people where i am

im 16 and i work in a quiet store after school

mfw i get 50$ for 3 hours of being on my phone

>giving actual money to barbie bludgers
Those snags probably cost them 20c each.

so snags are sausages?
amerifat here

No clue what a fucking snag is so i don't really feel like I'm missing out

ill have you know that lowest prices are just a beginning

Bunning BBQs are meant to be charities and community groups.

It's supposed to be good. Like Sup Forums.
>I remember when Sup Forums was good.

of course, its for community fun raising you nufty

I'm guessing you think being paid to be a waste of space is a good thing? I get $40/hr as a job site supervisor and I pay my way through university with it. go kill yourself you dumb fucking teenager

>hurr durr fucking milennials, mommy i did a funny
you just salty cus you make close to that

See:
You are a classic millenial faggot. Jimmies 87% rustled.

well first we need to adjust for currency differences, whats the ratio?

nah I just think it's funny as shit when people say
>MUH MINIMUM WAGE
because if they actually had anything to offer the job force, they could easily be making way more than that
retail is a job for teenagers and for women. aka it's a bitch's job and it deserve shitty pay. grow a pair and either go to college, work in construction for a bit, or both.

Costco everywhere is 13/hr. They just had a big raise this year, adjusted for actual money versus your Australian slag, it's pretty much the same. And yes, they offer full benefits to all workers.

you call that a snag?

THIS is a snag

wtf

that salt

No, it's what your grandma ordered when I came out her shower, bruh

Ever notice how everyone in there commercials is either a chink or mentally retarded?

that emu could scratch her tits off

Slave labour.

I make $40 USD and hour, working anywhere from 30-50 hours a week. those 10 hours above 40 are at $60/hr. my paycheck last week was $1800. I'll tell you to go be a burden on society somewhere else but Sup Forums is the only place for pieces of shit like you lmao

>probably a decade or more older than me

fuck construction. the fucking unions get you $40ph, otherwise youd get fuck all. salty union bitch

But at the shop it's all fat ladies who look like they 'rasle.

We won the great emu war you drongo. The rest of the emus are now farmed for their exotic meat.

underrated comment i laughed pretty hard

fist of all why in a shower by yourself and my grandnigga dead so you commiting two crimes you idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=4gZb73h5evc

I'm not salty at all lmao I am perfectly content with my health benefits, my retirement plan, and the fact that I can actually work to pay for school. you faggots literally have to ask the government to hold your hand, and then have the gall to ask for more money? LOL

KEK!

Bunnings is a major employer of skilled but injured tradies, retards, refugees and kids.

Looks good to the touchy feely left, and saves them a bucket of cash, as the gubbinment subsidies pay a portion of the wage bill.

That said, the ex serving tradies are good at my local store, and the downies are always a hoot in the carpark when they space out staring at hot chicks.

i made $1300 last week sitting infront of a slot machine drinking coffee. did 50 hours. fixing them

Good point at least it gives 'em a job.

>Shittier food thread
Finally something on Sup Forums an Aussie cunt can be proud of

Anybody got any Melbourne nudes?

i get all of that with out being a union bitch

Cute. It's not how much money you make but how hard you try that gets respect among workers.

Depending on exchange rate I make similar to you. Niether of us boasted that we sit on our arse getting paid to do nothing like that turd on his phone.

Learn to read, and extract meaning from a sentence.

oi cunt dont talk shit about the whopper

Get mine in 2 weeks time. Fucking Telstra are appallingly bad

$2.50 here too in TAS, but then we don't pay for onion if we want it, and drinks are $1.50, not $2

ahh hungry jacks, where the box tastes better than the burger

Dispite my jokes, I respect anyone who works. Your rhyme is tight homie.

That shit's fucking disgusting. Tomato sauce and mayo on a burger. Maccas has the big mac, which is way better.

but see
that's at least a skill
it takes a certain set of skills to fix a slot machine
it doesn't take skill to sell a fucking hotdog or snag or whatever

see, people working dead-end jobs like these should be getting, at most, $400/wk. kids don't think you can live off of this? get some roommates, stop buying junk food. fucking faggots. you're not important.

This may be the post of the evening for me. Sup Forums has been gayer than usual tonight.

Jesus Fuck Hungry Jacks is bad. I went to something called "Super Roster" with ripoff outlines of Red Roster everywhere that tasted better.

They should call it dead rooster.

I lay down concrete, hang drywall, and frame alongside the guys I work with. I'm not a boss, I'm a leader. I make shit happen. I deserve the money, I deserve the respect, and I deserve to boast.

They can be called snags or sausages, or bangers.

Lol

i got one of their special burgers at HJ cost like $10 and had no taste. never again

Get rude on

Thanks user.
My source on the employment situation was my sister, who worked for an agency distributing tards, economic migrants ("refugees"), and broken tradies.

The source for perving downies was mere observation.

Sup Forums has been gay since 2009.

Except only pom cunts call 'em bangers. Never really hear anyone say it. Snags all the way.

Amerifat here. Australia is a nice place. I visited a few cities there when I was in the navy.

You were absolutely good until the "boast" bit.

Then you sold out and just look like a cunt. Respectability does not require boasting. But do carry on. It's mildly amusing.

Been to Cairns? Best place in Australia imo.

Only Australia could make a bbq look this gay