Holy shit, this was actually pretty good. was expecting it to suck ass

holy shit, this was actually pretty good. was expecting it to suck ass

I just finished watching this. Damn good movie. The only thing I didn't really care for was the shot of the main bad guy looking out over the carnage with a remorseful look on his face. To me, that tried to suggest that the Americans won and the bad guy felt sad about what he did. That wasn't the case at all.

but you would feel sad after losing all those comrades no?

Looks interesting, does it try to show Hilary Clinton in a bad light?

no, in fact it's quite apolitical which surprised the hell out of me

Honestly? Radical Muslims don't seem to be fazed by their friends' deaths. They welcome it.

It doesn't have a political agenda, actually. Which made it all the more enjoyable. It's solely about the operators and the CIA techs struggling to survive the Libyan onslaught.

Literally Propaganda: The Film. Also Literally Black Hawk Down: The Rehash.

Trash.

Has Jenna Fischer seen it yet?

Wanna know how I know you didn't watch the movie.

Watched it last night, faggot.

she fucked her dildo until he vagina bled

It's not as good as Zulu or Black Hawk Down but it's still a pretty good brave white men mow down angry brown hoards movie.

>dirt diver losing his arm

that was painful to watch

>it's a John tries to show his much more famous wife that he too can do action movies episode

>dumb americucks

Daaaaaaaaamn Jim!

damn he got old

>that based faggot rocking out in shorts rhodesia style

they also put him on the poster in OP
strong move

>tfw Rone is die

First good action movie in what seem's like forever, who knew shooting guns could still be awesome.

5/10 at best but still enjoyable to a degree.
Lots of terrible dialogue.
Michael Bay still has no idea how a real military grade HE explosion looks.

Im 5 minutes in and the coast keeps changing side
In one shot it's on blonde-guy's side
Then the next shot it's on Krasinksi's
The aerial shots don't help either

This is the only reason I want to see this film. I want to see Krasinski as a badass

The cheesy parts were REALLY cheesy and the melodramatic compositions made me laugh occasionally but the action scenes were very intense and well-directed. Pretty good movie, Bay's best in a long time.

Michael Bay WISHES it was Black Hawk Down 2

>those RPG that look like video game grenade launchers

You know, people have used RPGs as mortars before, but you to aim way higher, have somewhere for the back blast to go, and the rocket doesn't arc like a rock thrown by a ten year old.

loved the slo mo of the rubble after the mortar attack and you see a torn apart family portrait flying through it.
thats when i knew bay was cheesing on purpose.

>you will never be an operator

Eh, it had its moments
Ham-fisted dialogue and backstory scenes were laughable at times
But the action was well-directed and decently choreographed

Worse than Pain & Gain but leagues better than Transformers

>STAND DOWN!
>I SAID STAND DOWN

>. In the film's most controversial scene, the CIA chief in Benghazi (identified only as "Bob") tells the military contractors there, who seek permission to go defend the embassy, to "stand down", thus denying them permission. The real-life CIA chief stated that there was no stand-down order. His statement was echoed by the bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee's finding that there was "no evidence of intentional delay or obstruction by the Chief of Base or any other party."

>Kris "Tonto" Paronto, a CIA contractor was involved in action during the event, has claimed "We were told to 'stand down'. Those words were used verbatim — 100 percent. ... If the truth of it affects someone's political career? Well, I'm sorry. It happens."
>Paronto has been accused of fabricating his account in order to make money, because he "had a book to sell and a movie to help promote." The CIA base chief portrayed in the film has directly contradicted Paronto's claims, stating "There never was a stand-down order... At no time did I ever second-guess that the team would depart."

;_;

Pretty solid action flick.

I could get lost in his big sad eyes

no homo :^)

There is a lot of subtext (in a Michael Bay film, of all things), but no direct indictment.

$0.02 has been placed in your account by #I'mWithHerHillary4President Super Pac

Have you seen John Wick?

>only hillary shills would care about nasty things called "facts"
I thought hillary was a compulsive liar though?

i think the cia is lying, i mean there is obviously is a multiple hours delay and they instantly knew the place was getting attacked, and it was close so ' tonto' 's opinion seems more believable, cia is basicaly all lie, they have no interest in admiting they fucked up

I kniw it's unlikely, guys, but could the CIA captain be lying about this issue? I know it's way out there since the CIA is always so trustworthy.

I would be inclined to agree. But there was a bipartisan committee headed by Republicans who wanted that conclusion who still found no evidence that that was the case
I don't think it's the case of Tonto's word vs Bob's word
I think it's more Tonto's word vs every other testimony from the day

well we'll never know, what did the rest of the grs team said ?

anyway that's not really the main plot, defending que qg was the real plot.

bay wanted to show how our soldier which are true patriot in his mind willing to die for their country are fucked by buraucracy and politics.
And he did it pretty good imo, the film is entertaining and some shots are baytier amazing.

at one point jim character enve say something like ' dying far from your country for no real reason ' i though that was very cool because army is also that constant duality between doing something that is meaningfull or meaningless and both are kinda true.

between this and no pain no gain i think bay is getting good again, lol

holy shit his wife is emily blunt
how the fuck does he snag someone like that

Why the hell do dumbfags try to make this political?

The movie didn't pick any fucking sides... if anything, it made the CIA look like incompetent faggots...

>no, in fact it's quite apolitical which surprised the hell out of me

yeah... the movie pretty much says these people were stuck in a fucked up situation tied up by red tape...

It's more anti-bureaucracy than anti any poltiical party.

women like men who can make them laugh and are desired by other women

>pretty good brave white men mow down angry brown hoards movie.

lol. That's literally 90% of the wars America fights for the past few decades.

You might as well just say you're on the side of the shitskins and can't handle reality.

>The movie didn't pick any fucking sides... if anything, it made the CIA look like incompetent faggots...

SJWs have degenerated to the point where they're just simply anti white...

They can't handle seeing white soldiers kill shitskins... they'd rather see shitskins killing whites.

That's what it boils down to.

>was expecting it to suck ass
Why would you think that. Transformers payday aside, Bay is a solid action director.

I expect more Bay-kinos in the future

>Let's put the fear of God and the United States in these fuckin dune coons
How did Bay get away with this?

They never mention Clinton. The closets it gets is "Why the fuck is no one coming to help us!?" And "They're saying its a protest over some movie, so why the fuck do they have assault rifles and mortar launchers?"

best operator of them all desu

Because the leftist mindset is built around the notion that everything is political, and that even making a film that doesn't take sides politically is in itself a political act. It's an endless spiral of bullshit.

>government stooge says the government did nothing wrong

Color me shocked!

I was expecting a Hillary hitpiece, but I was wrong. Clunky dialogue aside, this was pretty damn good. Some jaw dropping shots from Bay.

>ywn rub your penis on your superior's hat with tonto

One of the best movies I've ever seen

The CGI blood fest? Sure

I thought it was pretty messy and hard to follow from an editing standpoint, it also doesn't really have a climax, they get mortared and then it just ends on a dumb sappy note.

Need more shots like this. POV/Third Person of ammunition

I remember when Pearl Harbor had the same shot people shit on it

wtf is the point of posts like these?

Pearl harbour shot. It was GOAT. Amazing sequence and only good scene in that shit movie

reported

Begging for attention

Was pretty good other than
>muh family

lonely virgin spotted