Hi

Hi

so i'm a long time day to day smoker, and basicaly a failure at life.
10 days ago i made some weed cookie there werent very strong, like i needed to eat two to feel baked as fuck.

Now last week i went to crash at my successfull brothers place, he ate 3 of them without knowing, and he havent smoked anything in like 7 years.

despite being mad at me he tried to puke it but didnt, then he spent the day being high and joyfull, he even cooked and everything. i was suprised he didnt felt bad at all.

Now the thing is it's been 8 days now and he still feel bad, like he told me he had panic attack, and like he feels tired and down.

im very worried about my brothers well being, do you know anything related to what he is experiencing and if it will last long ?

from my experience it seems like it's all in his fucking head, i mean it's been like 8 days you cant get hungover for that long with thc

happened to me when i first ate brownies
it was no more than a week tho
he'll be alright dw

comforting words, thanks user !

That's the first stage of becoming a homosexual

this

he's probably trying to make sense of his new perceptions of reality and the new-ness induces anxiety he just needs to toke more to understand and bridge the gap

It's all in his fuckin head.

>he's just worried about coming a stoner loser like his brother.

Give him the MSDS for weed, a fillet of fish and tell him to grow a pair.

The anxiety also comes from a "shame"
that accompanies weed being illegal and having been demonized for so long. This often triggers regret in a newby. They get over that the second or third time they get high in the sunshine by the water on a warm sunny day.

happened to me once but instead of brownies it was my friends peer pressuring me to smoke for the first time and i cleared 5 bowls out of a 2 foot bong
i live in the northwest so i didnt know how strong it was and i'd smoked cigarettes and tobacco out of my pipe before so it felt like air going down but my friends just told me i wasn't getting high and i needed to smoke more so i did until it all hit me at once
we were outside in the woods and i suddenly felt like i fell through the universe into hell, and that i was making this new universe collapse in on itself because i cracked a code or something
so i smashed the bong on the ground and started sprinting as fast as i could. eventually i was out of breath and just fell on the ground and had a panic attack basically the equivalent of a grand mal seizure. i shook uncontrollably for about 2 and a half hours and one of my buddies had to go get me a blanket to wrap me in from his house (he only lived about 3 blocks from where we were) and basically made it into a straight jacket since i tried to pull my hair out etc. I was convinced that the devil was trying to tear my soul out andi distinctly remember i thought that if i didn't have someone hold on the back of my neck really hard i would die
also i thought an old librarian was pissed off at me and trying to climb into my ear
after that i tried smoking tiny amounts but i still got fried just not to that extent, and that was years ago but ever since then i've always felt like i died or something
i ended up going to the doctor for an evaluation a while ago and apparently i'm shizotypal and bipolar or something like that and the massive amount of strong weed in about a 20 minute span probably brought that out but now i embrace it and do other psychedelic shit but haven't touched weed in years. always gives me a bad time

tl;dr i smoked too much pot for my first type and got reefer madness

oh yeah moral of the story is op that i also ate brownies/other edibles before and it was a good time. i felt like shit and out of it for a while afterwards like your bro but i snapped out of it. he'll be fine

also bump with this shirt i like >700790785

It's all in his retard mind. Give him a sugar pull and tell him it helps the come down and been trick himself into getting better

Why the fuck is op pic of cauliflower?

I've had a multiple day comedown after an MDMA bender, shit gets better if you just stick it out. THC should be fine in comparison since theres no potential for other shit mixed in with it

Weed can trigger the onset of schizophrenia
in young people predisposed to the condition.
Follow your doctors advise always and do stay away from the grass. In fact it is a BAD idea to medicate yourself in any way other than what the shrink prescribes.

Don't be a fag. Get a degree and don't get high until your hw is done

nigger thats a pic of a close-cousin species of broccoli
the fuck you on about

ya i haven't really messed with it since then
i was only 15 at the time but lsd shrooms etc never gave me a bad trip after that
i just cant fucking stand these stoners that say "weed can cure it man you just gotta smoke indica lol"
like yeah ill go off my medicine and smoke the thing that triggered it good idea
i still get delusions sometimes and i have kind of a weird tic and shit but i have a better outlook on life

because those cauliflowers look cool obvioulsy

It's actually broccoli

It's called lsd broccoli