No wincest thread

>No wincest thread

Wincest thread?
Wincest thread.

Has anyone seen or knows where to access the story of the user who lived with his mother and her boyfriend, and the boyfriend got the user to fuck his mother whilst she was blindfolded and they all ended up having a threesome.

I would greatly appreciate your help
Will be dumping greentext and pics as a form of thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

manyvids.com/Video/245729/Watching-sister-in-shower/
drive
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i never believe the girl ones.

99% chance its just some fat fuck typing and jerking off in his marvel underwear.

Bumping

Yeah i think you may be right most of the time, though I do know a friend of mine that had an encounter with her brother, sadly i dont know details..

Nice DubTrips you got there.

If anyone cares I could tell a little story about me and my sister now that I'm here?

Bumpidy

incest fag here. how's everyone doing?

Go right ahead man.. more the merrier.. im just chasing that particular story as i didnt save it last time i saw it and it is hot as fuck

fantastic curently man, how are you?

There's this story where a femanon gets her little cousin or something to fuck her and then he blackmails her into getting more blowjobs and shit, anyone have that? Been looking for a while

I think i know the one youre talking about. Is it the one where does it online and she doesnt know its him? Ill see if i have it.

Oh shit this is me. First time I've seen anyone sharing these. Holy fuck.

good. just browsing the thread before i head off to work in a while.

keep posting them stories. im reading. thanks.

Youre welcome. Dont happen to know of or have the story i described in the OP

Really? I picked that one up ages ago from a greentext thread. Youre a lucky bloke

Alright guys, then take a chair. Standing in front of your computer screens usually isn`t that comfortable.

Alright, I'm going to tell you about me experiences with my sister now.. Please don't judge me, tho Sup Forums won't judge anyway I suppose

> be me, 15 year old faggot with no friends, just anti-social
> staying home all day, using computer, but aint horribly ugly
> got my mother earning money, isn't often there, but is caring
> father disappeared like a nigger, never saw him
> 13 year old sister that I have to watch out for, but is rather independent, good body already

> one normal day, playing WoW, my sister comes over to my room
> asks what I'm doing
> tell her a bit about the game and stuff
> she sits next to me, seemed interested
> happy about someone actually caring for what I do all day
> let her have a try at playing it too, sits on my lap
> wasn't quite sure where to put my hands, just landed on her legs
> try holding back boner, but 100% sure she realised too
> didn't freak out tho, just a slight giggle, was quite understanding probably
> played for a while, was actually pretty chill

> started getting used to having her that near, gave her some tips and stuff
> we began doing gaming sessions like these very often from then
> she always liked sitting on my lap for "some reason" I eventually realised
> over time I decided to check her body while she plays, she didn't mind too much
> "we aint strangers after all"
> grabbed her butt, breasts, waist, whatever. Was quite a tease for me, but better than nothing
> never originally planned to fuck her REALLY, fantasies are a different matter tho..
> anyway, time came when I went to "massage" her under her clothes
> slight moans were heard
> guess she was embaressed about that and told me to stop
> still, the next times she even asked me to go down there
> slowly she didn't even come for playing the game anymore, but for the stuff we do in the meantime

This is really fucking weird. I just started sharing my fucked up childhood in one thread and it exploded. I had a follow up thread the following day and then I just stopped posting for a while. I browse incest a lot and this is the first time ive seen it shared so thanks.

Bumping for the story of the user who lived with his mother and her boyfriend, and the boyfriend got the user to fuck his mother whilst she was blindfolded and they all ended up having a threesome.

anyone got the pasta of a guy who is kidnapped out on a boat by his father, then the father rapes him multiple times, the kid gets a hold of his gun, and now it is the opposite way, the kid humiliates and rapes the father.
Its like 3-5 years old i think.

> one day, horny me decides it would be a great idea to ask her if she wants to do more
> she was not sure, but eventually agreed after some more talking and playing
> I help her strip and lay her naked onto my bed.
> heart was racing, we both knew whats going to be done now
> I removed my clothes quickly, and moved onto her
> not idea where I got the confidence for really carrying that through
> but I did, and slowly pushed it in , constantly reassuring her I'll be careful
> I quickly moved my dick into her and began thrusting
> she moaned loudly, and we both didn't care anymore how wrong it was
> the moment was so fucking hot, I couldn't last too long
> don't pull out, and cum fully inside her
> resting on her for a moment, virginity successfully lost, really tired now
> then realisation strikes
> sis asks if I came inside
> ohManThatsNotGood.webm
> she panics, I sit there naked and try to get my head clear to find out what to do
> sis cries and girly-hits me frustratedly
> decide to just keep it a secret for now, and we'll see what's gonna happen
> best plan evar
> atmosphere between us was a bit complicated from then

>Dont happen to know of or have the story i described in the OP

i dont have user. anything i save to read later i shred for privacy issues.

i love this fucking webm and actually have it saved. used to do this shit with my sister for like 5-6 months until she got preggo and i got spooked hard.

incest and creampies. nothing else really gets me off.

Nah the story is told by a femanon and they went on some sort of vacation thing

> a few months pass by
> sister shows me her belly
> starts getting hard to hide it below the clothes
> meanwhile, I've been asking for help on numerous forums
> looked like we're fucked, but then I got a mail
> the guy that wrote it offered us to get rid of the problem, in exchange for 100$
> that was quite an amount of money, but as we were desperate..
> we went to the place he asked us to go, some shady industrial area, but there was no going back
> we went to a hall and knocked on some rusty old iron door
> guy opened door, looked relatively normal actually
> went in
> sister sat down in a chair
> I talked to the guy about how he's gonna do it
> So my sister wouldn't get scared (tho she probably got scared enough by that as well) he brought me to another room
> He opens the door
> Get on the Floor
> Everybody walk the Dinosaur!
> You idiots fell for this, didn't ya? Kek. If you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight, no immunitys.

>Nah the story is told by a "femanon"

fix'd

No. Not really. Its a old one you faggot.

I was hoping this would be a fresh prince of bel air ending

nice

shameless selfbump

Did the user from the picture you posted ever do a follow up? he fucking stops posting at what seems to be the climax of the story.

Anyone got any guides to incest?

depends, is it your sister or cousin or someone else?

sister or mother

manyvids.com/Video/245729/Watching-sister-in-shower/

Fuck greentext. Too lazy to do that shit on mobile.
Be me. Be 16. One summer day it was over a hundred degrees outside. Just wearing boxers in the house. See my chubster momma sweating like a pig. Tell her if I can walk around in boxers in the house, then she can walk around in just panties. She laughs taking it as a joke, but then strips to bra and panties. Instaboner. Never realized how huge her tits were. Never really saw her in that sorta way. Lunch time. She makes me some mac and cheese with some chicken nuggets. My fave. Stuffing my face when I look up and notice that her ass is life. Pop another boner. Later watching tv on couch with her when some sex scene from some tv show pops up while channel surfing. Get super uncomfortable. She notices. "user, you don't need to get embarrassed in front of me about that stuff." Tell her I'm okay and leave to go play vidya in my room. A few minutes later she walks in and sits right next to me on my bed. "You didn't have to leave, user." She gets up. "Anyways I need you to get up." She was about to do laundry for the bed linens. Told her if she could come back later. She gets annoyed and pulls my blanket off me. Bam! I had my boxers off. She looks surprised. Starts apologizing. I tell her its only fair now if I get to see her naked. She takes it as a joke again but I just sit there looking serious. "Oh, you're serious. Uhh. Um okay I guess. This shouldn't be weird." She starts by taking off her bra. Her tits were so fucking sexy. I couldn't help it and popped a boner. She looked at it. Rolled on the floor. Everyone do the dinosaur.

Sorry went to get some food. I actually cant help too much unfortunately, but I think its important you are very close to your sis. hang out with her, do things with her, etc. Compliment her, mention she is really pretty, in the right context of course. I dont know how old you are, but I convinced my sis to have little "sleep overs" in the basement a lot. Basically at one of the little sleep overs i tickled her, one thing led to another and we started making out.

Sorry I dont have much advice user, I can only speak from experience of what I did specifically, but hope it helps somehow.

Make a new snapchat and add your sister. Start talking to her and get her to send nudes.

Shit that's actually a smart idea.

I'm honestly surprised no ones thought of it sooner

Do you believe a guy one ?

Read that in all of these threads. You should renew yourselves, cancer faggots.

wow

Anyone got a link to this story?

k

this is.. stolen

drive google.com/drive/folders/0B32C0dU-sZYVc1ZaQ0FvZkI3cjQ it is somewhere in there

K

>
I apologise good sir, I mean- go on with your entirely original story, I never have entered this strange place before

there is a message missing :|

Where's my fresh Prince ending fuckwad?

kekd