Why does this idiot of a President-Elect support Brexit and Frexit?

Why does this idiot of a President-Elect support Brexit and Frexit?

Why is Trump trying to ruin the EU and NATO? Why is his first visit into a foreign country going to be Russia?

This world is fucked, i wish you all the best

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just like brit with brexit

>".....instead being responsible and try to fix it,
>......We just FUCK OUTTA HERE, because fuck you and your mom!" - t.Brit

>Why is his first visit into a foreign country going to be Russia?
why do you make shit up on the internet because you're butthurt?
sage

>mom
>t. Brit
nah mate

>Why does this idiot of a President-Elect support Brexit and Frexit?
Because his knowledge of foreign policy comes from memes.
>Why is Trump trying to ruin the EU and NATO?
Because he doesn't understand how both of them are conducive to US influence on global stage.
Because he thinks Putin is a badass bear rider and a role model to look up to, maybe he thinks they'll be friends, maybe he thinks they'll reach a deal like equals.
>This world is fucked, i wish you all the best
Thank you and right back at you. Interesting times ahead.

I think he understand it very well. Let's just say that interests of Trump and America don't align.

Guess what's more important for that draft dodger and tax cheater.

>......We just FUCK OUTTA HERE, because fuck you and your mom!" - t.Brit
based brits

no what we all meant he (trump) doesn't know history
he doesn't know the reponsibility of US that making Europe sphere, how US made Europe in one regional and one geo political power

Yes the cold war is over, but then again, the traces are still there and it's become apast ghost that keep haunting

It's important for a US leader to see this thing

Yeah I can't wait till Hilldawg gets in the office
2 more days till drumpf eternally btfo!

>putin: russia has the best whores
what did he mean by this?

Because he is a Russian puppet.

Trunp doesn't care about it. Everything is a zero sum game for him.

>instead being responsible and try to fix it
>Fix the EU
>Implying the EU will ever do anything but creep closer and closer to federalistic statehood

and that's dangerous son

Because EU is a christian globalist organisation with an agenda to destroy the native population of Europe.

That they're all Ukranian

Agreed. But what's the benefit of that?

>Brit aka UK
>has top 3rd biggest EU Parliament members
>Big 5 in countries by GDP
>a UN permanent security council member with Veto rights
>can't force something to EU

lower wages benefit the rich

>globalists

No one elsw uses that made-up word except for Sup Forumsacks.

Name one instance in which the EU's progressive agenda has ever regressed. It has always expanded in territory and in its powers.

>Brit aka UK
Sort of stumbled the name, but you got there eventually.
>has top 3rd biggest EU Parliament members
Tied for third, and still with fewer than 10% of the MEPs overall.
>Big 5 in countries by GDP
Financial clout is only leverage if they're leaving, or at least threatening to leave. I'm not sure what other relevance it could have. Being an EU member with lots of money just means you'll be funding shit countries, and getting less back than you give.
>a UN permanent security council member with Veto rights
What has the UN got to do with the EU? Everything you said is also true of China.
>can't force something to EU
Not even sure what you mean here, to be quite honest with you, senpai.

It's not though

>being this dumb

UK has a lot more power to force something with that facts, but they didn't fuckin use that chance

here another analogy for you
If EU is a kid playground
Germany is the alpha one
France is juts being a good boi
Uk on another hand, is a tsundere pussy,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globalism

>Why is Trump trying to ruin the EU
Because he knows the EU is trying to ruin us

Trump's a nationalist.

When he says he hates NATO and the EU, he means he hates international, unelected organizations that force countries to accept unrestricted migrations from the shittier parts of the world.

He doesn't mean he hates Europe.

>Obama thinks the UK is stronger in Europe
No, he thinks Europe is stronger with the UK. He is also the guy who supported Turkey joining the UK, to the point where Sarkozy had to viciously lash out to him that the EU isn't his business (spoilers: it is, it's a way to formalize America's sphere of influence, hence why America's pro-establishment politicians always try to expand and federalize it).

Trump is a nationalist and most likely believes every nation has a right to exist as an independent cultural and political entity, even the UK.

>Implying you can fix what most people don't want fixed.
As it stands right now the EU will continue to fall. It's only hope is if they actually try to fix their shit. Relax a bit on idiotic quotas, curb the migrant issues that's causing so much instability, and adopt a new standing for prospective members to transition to membership, and not just become a drain on the whole union.

That last part is going to be a tall order.

Which is ironic because pulling the carpet from under NATO will only lead to increased military cooperation between EU countries and possibly even a completely european military alliance to compete with NATO aka US and friends.

Perhaps it's time to start worrying about your own union.

This.

There's nothing wrong with the union.

>Trump is a nationalist and most likely believes every nation has a right to exist as an independent cultural and political entity, even the UK.

Does that include scotland and wales?

don't know lad
lowest approval rate in history, demonstrations being 10x bigger than inauguration, massive scandals even before entering office and members of the congress outright refusing to attend and openly claiming illegitimacy.

sounds like EU isn't the only union in trouble.

Ummm no honey, that's not true

All the congressmen who aren't attending the inauguration are still showing up to their jobs in congress. The situation was way more dire in the 1860s when the southern states stopped sending their representatives and senators altogether.

He's literally just an unpopular president and that's just business as usual in the US.

Who knows? Personally I don't care and I'd welcome a free Scotland if the Scots wish to be free.

As for "Wales", it's a fucking joke. Even in various British polls Scotland and Northern Ireland are not opposed to England, but the mysterous country of "England and Wales".

A unified Europe under one super-government can eventually challenge the US hegemony.

What's wrong with federalism? Strong superstate is good

>why is a russian puppet trying to destroy all the obstacles in the way of russian hegemony over europe
Really activates the neurons huh.

>What's wrong with federalism?
Nothing inherrently.

>Strong superstate is good
Let me put it like this: how would you feel if your country were suddenly part of France? Nothing changes for you personally, you get to keep doing whatever you do now and you don't even need to learn French. It's just that you now vote for the French president along with the Frenchmen across the channel, and you have a French passport. You'd probably cry bloody fucking murder if that happened.

Why is it bad if it happens with 2 countries but okay if it happens to 28? It's the "too big to fail" idea, while I believe the opposite: organization of a household is the same as organization of a nation: it's all about organization.

>He's literally just an unpopular president
not to this kind of extent though. also the way GOP is acting is also completely unprecedented with them sometimes literally rushing through repealing aca, rushing cabinet nominee confirmations, forbidding cbo from releasing aca repealing costs publicly, trying to defang the ethics board via secret meetings etc.

from an outsiders perspective something is terribly wrong in the city of amerifats.

Which would make more sense.

Trump wants rapproachment with Russia. He thinks the expansion of NATO along with the russophobic mentality of the U.S. created the crisis in Ukraine and in Syria and is potentiating more all over the Middle East.

Trump believes the Empire and its influence (free trade, global intervention) has weakend America. Europe should deal with its own problems.

None of that is unprecedented. It happens every few decades where a party completely loses its goddamn mind and does crazy shit without a popular mandate. It's happened to both parties more than a couple of times.

US history has seen crazier and the country has still come out just fine. There's a pretty robust system of checks and balances in place to make sure stuff doesn't get too crazy.

That's exactly what everyone expect them to do-- the GOP has been sitting on plans to repeal the ACA since the day it was conceived.

It's more likely you'll end up with a German-Russian friendship stabilizing the region desu

>You'd probably cry bloody fucking murder if that happened.
No, not really, although I respect that I'm in a small minority. Not to mention that the point of the EU is that it isn't one country subjugating another (at least, not neccesarily).

The EU should've have been much more accountable though. I would like to go back in time and make the scope of the project much larger from the beginning, so it was a true political and internationalist project from the start rather than a money spinner for big banks and globalists.

I think I've lost 10 IQ points since I started reading this thread.

Just a quick note that the EU cannot federalize because the EU spends decades trying to enforce simple directives and failing. If you think LEAVING the EU requires administrative effort, imagine forming a super-state.

With twice the administration of today it would take around 80 years and would be an almost guaranteed failure unless you replace every single national government, which would take centuries.

Nixon and Bush had far lower approval rates

though Historically the world is only fucked when people try to federalize Europe

>people try to federalize Europe
No one ever tried to do that.

Get your history right.

Everyone tries to conquer.

This is actually the first union of such proportions that is unifying on such a high level.

There are NATO and the UN but they are unifying on a smaller scale.

>This is actually the first union of such proportions that is unifying on such a high level.
Not really, no. It's just a higher level of assigning autonomy. Just like the Romans did through Ius Gentium, just like how Charles V did by uniting pre-existing dominions and kingdoms, just like how Napoleon did with a system of client kingdoms.

It's nothing new under the sun. Federalization is just the hot new way to delegate, popularized by the American Empire.

The scale is bigger and the EU has lasted way longer.

And you are talking about conquerors.I am sorry but i don't remember the EU army marching on Bulgarian soil when we joined.

Think before you speak.

>fixing EU
>without genociding Krauts

Brits are just reasonable

That's some really cute subversive, subtle language.

Obama nobley says the U.K. is 'stronger' in Europe. Trump says they should just leave.

One appeals to an idealistic sense, one is a downer.

>trying to apply ancient history logic to current policies
this is why i hate discussing things with laymen
like someone on /lit/ using paddington bear as an example of how to write

dark times looming on the horizon for the US and its bootlickers in europe, especially the latter
the day of SLAV'D draws ever so near

Fake news site but otherwise I'd say,

>Implying he didn't already do that.

>and members of the congress outright refusing to attend and openly claiming illegitimacy.
The same guy and members of the Black Caucus also boycotted Bush under the same reasoning. They are just booty blasted that their candidate lost and Trump pointed out if black lives matter maybe they should start with young black males not killing each other.

>the EU has lasted way longer.
>than the motherfucking Roman Empire
I want Eurocrats to leave this planet.

>laymen
>implying legit historians post here in the first place

>why is a russian puppet trying to destroy all the obstacles in the way of russian hegemony over europe
Implying half the politicians in Germany and multiple EU members' politi cal parties weren't also butt bodies with the Russians. Also, if the Russians think Trump is a puppet they've lost their minds, they won't be able to control him.

>fix it

The EU is the way it is because those in it wanted it to be this way and they are not gonna make it any better

>It's nothing new under the sun. Federalization is just the hot new way to delegate, popularized by the American Empire.
If anything we should be an example of why it's a dumb idea to go full federalization.

The Roman empire is not a union.It is calledan empire for a reason.How retarded can you be?
Did you read what i wrote or you just glanced it?

He stated quite clearly why.

He views the EU as a german attempt to beat the US in international trade.