Feminism hate thread? Feminism hate thread

Feminism hate thread? Feminism hate thread
Bonus points for different sentences for raping their child

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/01/why-we-should-close-womens-prisons-and-treat-their-crimes-more-fairly
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you tried turning 12? Might help.

Angry feminist detected

Are you implying you want to hit women? OP is a fucking pussy.

KEK somebody is angry

Are you clinically retarded? cuz you sound like it

fkn kek'd thanks user

She's stare raping the camera. Hypocrite.

is that skrillex?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/01/why-we-should-close-womens-prisons-and-treat-their-crimes-more-fairly

Just have a look at this headline.
This is written by a professor at my university.

Hey, kill yourself faggot. And leave Sup Forums No one wants your type here

Also god damn nice check my digits

Not op, but if women want equality we need the option of hitting them the same I would a man, at the moment I will get more time for assault of a woman than a man.

Just spit out my morning coffee, twice.

Turned 30 in Jan. Never thought much about feminism and shit till I has to discipline a employee and she claimed she was scared I was going to hit her, everyone beloved her even though we were never closer than 5 feet, I didn't even yell at her, I told her she needed to get her shit together and start pulling her weight. She spent around 8 months trying to get me fired and had the head office investigating me for sexism. Did I mention it was all recorded on camera? She ended up walking out screaming foul when I finally forced my boss to watch the tapes he refused to watch for 8 months. She was just believed and I was just the perpetrator. Found out later she was crushing and snorting pills on the clock too. My life was he'll for 8 months cause feminist try to turn women into a protected class. I don't hate women. I hate feminism and what it's doing to them.

Checked m8, nice article

OP here, I didn't post that image because I like/want to hit women, I don't even hit men, I posted it to show how dumb feminists tend to be and that was the easiest way to show it.
You're absolutely righ, and they don't really want equality, they want to be seen as superior while still being treated like princesses

That was a tumblerina posting, dont pay attention.
And yes, feminism is a joke right now, it stands up for the opposite of what it should

I'm aware, it's why I said I wasn't the op. This is my personal belief and I didn't want the guy labeling you with it. We are all individuals.

I kept reading that expecting a twist at the end but the cuck was serious. I can't believe that was a professor.

Australia has become the eunuch of Oceania in the past decade. We're so fucked if we keep up at this rate.

>A twist at the end
Yeah it was written by an expert in law not some bullshit feminazi
I like looked at it and saw my uni's name and I was like oh no

Why boss not want watch tape?

Honestly, he liked her and thought the place couldn't run without her. She was very good with customers, but she neglected her work in those 3 hour chat sessions. He was biased and didn't want her to be the problem, so he said she wasn't and they believed him. Only thing that really saved me is I'm a union worker, the union forced them to dig deeper than 260lb white male is aggressive to 110lb female (based on her story alone)

cause he a fagget that want pussy

Continued, I'm sure we all experienced someone who isn't on site all the time having major misconceptions of how the site runs.

No, I didn't really get into it cause I thought no one would care. She threatened his job to try to get me fired, claimed she would go after him for not dealing with the abuse. He is a massive pussy, protecting himself, but I can't imagine anyone wanting to sleep with this woman. I left out alot of details to shorten it into something readable. Nothing too important, just more shit that would demonize her, like her saying her daughter worked in hr and if I wasn't fired she would have her daughter go after my boss (her daughter did work in hr). She was violent and cursed heavily, then when she was telling her story she was crying and claiming I was verbally abusive and she was scared I was going to hit her. I did curse, but nothing close to what she said. She had them crocodile tears flowing. If I wasn't the one involved and it was recorded I'd believe her too.

The secret weapon against fat women and feminists in general is pepper spray.
Hurts like shit but leaves no permanent damage.

Continued
Like I said, she was on drugs most the time. She couldn't keep her story straight. But I still to this day, 5 years later have other people tell me they heard I was sexism and they were worried about working with me. So I imagine her daughter is spreading that shit. That's what made me start looking into all this feminist shit, cause I was Googleing trying to figure out what to do to clear your name of false allegation, short answer you can't and never will. Patriarchy didn't have my back.....

Sorry for the grammatical errors, phone auto correct is a bitch.

EQUALITY MOVEMENT IS FLAWED MARXIST PROPOGANDA EQUALITY MOVEMENT IS FLAWED MARXIST PROPOGANDA EQUALITY MOVEMENT IS FLAWED MARXIST PROPOGANDA EQUALITY MOVEMENT IS FLAWED MARXIST PROPOGANDA EQUALITY MOVEMENT IS FLAWED MARXIST PROPOGANDA EQUALITY MOVEMENT IS FLAWED MARXIST PROPOGANDA EQUALITY MOVEMENT IS FLAWED MARXIST PROPOGANDA EQUALITY MOVEMENT IS FLAWED MARXIST PROPOGANDA EQUALITY MOVEMENT IS FLAWED MARXIST PROPOGANDA EQUALITY MOVEMENT IS FLAWED MARXIST PROPOGANDA EQUALITY MOVEMENT IS FLAWED MARXIST PROPOGANDA EQUALITY MOVEMENT IS FLAWED MARXIST PROPOGANDA EQUALITY MOVEMENT IS FLAWED MARXIST PROPOGANDA EQUALITY MOVEMENT IS FLAWED MARXIST PROPOGANDA EQUALITY MOVEMENT IS FLAWED MARXIST PROPOGANDA EQUALITY MOVEMENT IS FLAWED MARXIST PROPOGANDA EQUALITY MOVEMENT IS FLAWED MARXIST PROPOGANDA EQUALITY MOVEMENT IS FLAWED MARXIST PROPOGANDA

Feminists are cancer and will always be, I'm sorry that you had to go through all that shit.
When people tell you they heard you were sexist, try to find who they heard it from and show them the video and try to tell them the story, it might help

I will stare rape the shit out of her and throw in some fart rape just to piss her off

Videos gone, it's a large company, took the union to even get them to pull it, or if it isn't gone it's not accessible in any reasonable manner. Rumor is so far deep it be impossible to trace it's source, I just let em work with me and find out for themselves, but if I ever wanted a promotion I'm sure this would be brought up behind closed doors, good thing I don't want to go deeper into the incestuous political shit that is my company.

Continued
This is my "lived experience" that feminists always talk about, but in a skeptic and encourage everyone to take it with a grain of salt. I don't expect anyone to believe it cause again, shoe on the other foot, I don't know if I would. This is, Sup Forums and this is one of the few times I posted since 2006 I think. I always lurk, never post.

That's pretty fucked up man, this just shows that bitches can basically do whatever they want and get away with it

Funny part is, the person who saved my ass was a black woman, no way for her to claim sexism there, she wins the oppression Olympics. I about cried I was laughing so hard the first time I saw the chart with who gets to "talk first" and that kinda shit. Woo black girls! I'd fuck her too, she was hot.

Give her a thank you bone

I tried lol, she was married and had 3 kids. I can only imagine the problems id face after they, people claim she got me off cause I was boning her lol

Continued
That's pretty much the end of my story, I got nothing left to contributed. Sorry it was so clustered and unorganized, like I said I never really post and wasn't expecting to do this. Good day.

That'd end up fucking the both of you but a bone is always a bone bone

Glad I got you to post after all this years and that was a good story, glad it worked out (sorta) well for you

>be me working for company in London
>have massive hambeast feminazi facilities manager
>she never wants to fix shit if it is for guys but falls all over herself for her sistas
>she has a "Male Tears" she drinks her coffee from
>the AC in our building is crappy so we also have desk fans to help out
>my fan is old, I've been working here five years and it wasn't new when I got here, it's broken and I need a new one
>ask hambeast for new fan and she lectures me about being more careful with company property and tells me I'll have to wait to get a new fan or buy my own
>two day's later I notice on another floor that one of the new staff has a brand new fan so I ask her where she got it
>new girl giggles and tells me that hambeast gave it to her but told her to keep it a secret as everyone will want a new fan
>THIS IS WAR!
>I start recording with my phone what time hambeast arrives at work, she's always 20 - 45 minutes late, every day
>I do this for almost two months, making notes and taking pictures of her time sheets she submits
>finally I edited it all into a five minute film with 3 sets of figures across the bottom of the screen, time she arrives, times she claims to arrive on her time sheet and the cost to the company in wages paid for work not done
>using an anonymous Email account from outside work I send it to the top five managers
>the following monday hambeast is not in work and her desk has been cleared,seems she came in over the weekend to clear it out
>whole office is abuzz with rumours, I get the key for the stock cupboard from the office manager and help myself to a new fan.... they had fucking six new in the box just sitting there!!!... cunt!

>>she has a "Male Tears" she drinks her coffee from
Male Tears *cup*

nice

"...cunt"

lost it. 10/10

Win/10
You sir are my hero, well done!

Bahahahahaha

Hello new friend

Dames are dumb

Fucking hell I kek'd.

You sir own the internet for day.

>Dames are dumb
Over simplification by a simple mind
They lack logic, not cleverness
They lack longterm foresight, not social tactical prowess

>Finally, women are often less culpable when they commit crime. There is a profoundly devastating link between child sexual and violent victimisation and female offending. US studies show that 23% to 37% of female prisoners reported that they had been physically or sexually abused prior to the age of 18. The rate is even higher in Australia. Incarcerating females is often simply a lamentable case of victimising the victimised.
Why did you show me this satan? This makes no sense!

Did that really happen? I love this fucking man

You shut your fucking mouth you fucking faggot. Maybe this shit would have been funny years ago but that time has long passed. Get off my Sup Forums you horrendous faggot and commit suicide. You offer nothing to this site and this world so why don't you just end it? You probably typed that out with your Cheetos covered fingers, stroking your neck beard while you consider what to write next, all while you grin as if what you're doing is clever. This thread is going to die along with your shit post so that little feeling of happiness you get pressing that post button is going to fade you faggot. You'll realize you're back in your depressing rut of a life that is waking up, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, being retarded, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, jerking off, eating, sleeping, and repeat. Your parents probably raised you hoping you'd turn out to something important and helpful to society but here you are, a filthy neckbeard, with nothing better to contribute to society but typing out stupid shit on an anonymous image board. Seriously just end it, you make me as well as everyone else around you sick.

No need for salt.

ok so you shouldnt hit women because they generally have no idea how to fight and are weak. if you hit cathy baits or rhonda rousey i feel bad for you son.

underrated post

There was a joke there?
Shit joke or youre doing damage control

Just a friendly reminder that these feminazi cunts make up just a fraction of a percent of the female population. They are the extremely vocal minority. Thank God.

Or maybe you are a joke you faggot.

Trips don't lie

kek

True, but I'm an advanced faggot with a job and a new fan so fuck you nigger!

Fuck me. The brutal truth.

You would not needed a new fan if you did not stick the old one up your butt.

I'll take "Things that never happened" for 500, Alex.

I R O N Y
R
O
N
Y

Also that pic is really retarded.