Empty Your Pockets Sup Forums

Empty Your Pockets Sup Forums.

You keep your watch in your pocket, faggot?

yes it's a pocket watch

it wasnt "everything I own" -bread

This is an old pic but my edc hasn't changed at all.

I see wriststraps

To secure around belt loop

Shall I illustrate this?

>ladies sunglasses
>2sharpies
>pussy clock 43
>wallet about to burst from too many loyalty cards and other junk

Beta

>owner of the world's largest pair of cargo pants detected

Those are costas. I actually don't have them anymore. I need to update my edc pic. Now it's ray ban aviators. And the wallet is about to burst with Home Depot receipts. As for the Glock. Super comfy to tuck and isn't a .380. Plus it's a Glock. I could literally pack it full of shit and it would still shoot. Sharpies are for work.

Michael? Niko?

You sure you want me to OP?

SURPRISE COCKFAG

Sharpies are for the pooper mate

>quote from Team America
>picture from King of the Hill
Obviously born in 2009

Baaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!

Dont know why but the drill made me crack the fuck up for some reason

80's m8, nice try

ITT: Faggots who really, really want to shoot somebody but are too much of a pussy to break the law so they carry guns around for "self defense" and purposely walk around in shitty areas hoping to get mugged but nobody bothers them because they dress like autistic characters from The Matrix.

inb4 muh freedums

Sometimes you just gotta lob

knowhatimean?

This is now a cringe thread

dude wherre the fuck u live to go around with a gun and two clips?

Wonder what those sharpies are for

Fucking hell. This is the cringiest thread I've seen in a long time

*magazines

you fuck

An LCP, really?! Do you have tiny hands? My wife carries the same pistol, but she has small hands.

Also here's my edc

ITT: eurocucks a small noguns faggots who think their all white gated community and the police will save them from anything remotely dangerous.

Top kek
>tree fiddy

just because the dubs im not gonna rape u fucking faggot, sure u live in some kind of southafrican nigger country

What sort of cringey faggot wears a wristwatch on his belt. I sincerely hope this is bait

I needs me about tree fiddy.

Please don't tell me you keep that Glock unchambered.

Yes I sure am embarrassed at the fact that I'm not poor enough to live in a ghetto and faggoty enough to have to tell Sup Forums that I own a gun

You got me there user

What's in your journal, OP?

he just want to show how badass he is dismounting the gun

>you need a big gun to be a man meme

Fuck off. Small guns are ment for people who want to conceal their weapon. It's not because they have small hands.

>prenatals

Jesus H Christ I hope you're trolling son. That's a fucking wrist watch you mongoloid. Pocket watches dangle on chains and don't go in your fucking pants pocket wait you must know this your shit doesn't make sense how would you even read it carry on.

wtf you can ride glocks these days?

oh look guys, i have a gun and some knives

"Dear diary, today I attempted to gain the respect of an anonymous Internet forum. I failed"

>thinking pistol calibers really matter as long as it isn't a .25
Lol k there kiddo.

People carrying guns please shoot yourself tia

This

I carry a sub-compact (p250), but have fired my wife's LCP a few times. It's just too damn small.

pic related is the p250 and lcp.

I don't know what 3rd world country you faggots are from, but civil people don't wear watches as jewelry, they wear them where it makes sense...

You could have all the money in the world and still have a use for a gun. And as for not living in a ghetto? Didn't stop trayvon from jumping the fence and trying to beat zimzam to death.

Also, you mongoloid faggot, why is your knife blade out? You carry your knife like that with your wrist watch on your pants you goddam idiot? No, of course not, that would be fucking stupid. Not trying to be cool and go outside.

I said nothing about caliber, I was talking about the actual size of the weapon

I carry 9mm, I'm not some 45ACP OR NOTHING faggot

is that an ipod touch?

No, faggot. Suicides are for tumblr anti-gun faggots like you.
Get #triggered bitch.

> it makes sense to wear a watch around your trousers and not on your wrist which can be raised to your face to tell the time.

OK, definite bait

This kind

I don't like any of the .380s trigger pulls. Lcp tcp bodyguard doesn't matter. That DA only trigger pull is like an inch and a half long.

Does it really fucking matter then as long as he's got himself a pocket piece?
At least he's not some anti-gun faggot.

Ok why?

holy shit you guys are stupid. I've seen watches worn like this a million times

I don't live in the US. I live in a nice, almost 100% white European neighbourhood and have never heard of a single report of gun crime in the 3 years I lived here.

Don't assume you need a gun to protect yourself everywhere. You don't

Sig P238.
It's a single action, but has a sweet ass trigger pull and weight.

Well it sure as shit doesn't make sense to wear a wrist watch on your pants belt loop. If you want a time piece that isn't on your wrist (fuck me, a wrist watch on your wrist is "jewelry" now? Jesus kid get a grip) get a fob watch and keep it in the breast pocket of your blazer that your mum picked you out from the local faggotware store.

You hold those sharpies on your ass when your at work. It's ok faggot nobody cares

Wat

I don't want to kill anyone. Even if it's entirely justified, I'll still be known as the guy who killed someone, and I'd still get hit with a wrongful death suit that I'd have to pay my lawyer to defend. It would suck having to kill someone. I would if I had to, but I don't *want* to.

Honestly, I'm a delivery driver. I live in the fucking sticks. I think I'm more likely to have to shoot some loose, aggressive dog or a dog with rabies than I ever am a person.

>inb4 pussy just kick that dog in the balls

You don't understand just how strong certain breeds of dogs are until you've got one latched onto your fucking arm. Go ahead. Kick it in the balls. See if a pitbull or rottweiler even flinches. (protip: it won't.)

Mah nigga

You amerifags got some sort of self righteous complex and feel the need to have a gun. Definition of fucking retared

>Does it really fucking matter then

No, not really. It was a genuine question about how he deals with such a small firearm

You've obviously never worked a day in your life, people that actually work for a living can't wear watches as jewelry you retard

Did you point at laugh at the people doing it because they're mongoloid spastics? Because you should have, because they are.

I can't take a pic of my phone, it would be the only thing in my pocket if I weren't on it now.

Holy shit new best of Sup Forums
>Faggot wears wristwatch as pocket watch.
>thinks it's "normal"
>doesnt just get an actual poket watch

Ausfag here.

Only pussies kill from a distance

Real men stare into their prey's eyes as the life leaks out of their gaping knife wound

I work in Detroit so I carry in case I have to protect myself from a wild pack of dindus

So much projection, and I didn't even have to pay for a movie ticket.

>cringe.jpg

Guys, a lot of people wear watches this way.

.380 is an easy caliber to deal with. Mags with finger extension.

I implore you to screencap it

Sure they do m8. You're normal. We swear

Im on mobile tho. I could but it'd be shitty

This. Even with my 43 in 9mm only one mag has the pinkie rest. And you can tell when you're shooting the mag that doesn't.

Have you ever seen a rich man in a suit without a watch on his wrist? You fucking retard

o_O
I'm getting the sinking feeling your actually seriously suggesting wearing a wrist watch on a belt loop on your pants is a legitimate option.
1) Get a fucking cell phone you goddam clutz. If you can't wear your watch like a normie, leave it at home and check the time on your fucking phone. Don't tell me the phone might get broken you mongoloid retard, your watch is just as likely.
2) That strap looks suspiciously curved for wearing it on the belt - I'm pretty sure it was on OP's wrist moments before he tried to take a "look how fucking cool I am I have guns and an open knife!" pic, so your pants-idea is bullshit anyway. But thank's for playing faggo.

..still not knocking the caliber, again my wife carries the same thing.

Even with the finger extension it's just too snappy, and my hands aren't all that big (srs manlet)

Go to /k u gunfaggot
guessing ur a newfag i give u the link

You call that a knife?

ITT b/tards go full k/ommando

My savings for this month

what country are you tisms from? I live in a working class city and see all the day laborers do this with their watch.

Nobody gives a fuck

Here i did it anyway

No they don't. Seriously. Just stop.
You goddam mongoloid.

The shiny one stays on my hip and the black in the back pocket

Why the fuck do you have a gun AND a knife lmao