2 will protect you and the rest will try to kill you. Who's it going to be, Sup Forums?

2 will protect you and the rest will try to kill you. Who's it going to be, Sup Forums?

I pick Cabin in the Woods so I get the whole arsenal of monsters

Pinhead and Pennywise

Jaws. Stay safe out in the ocean and on hard to reach islands.

Michael and Elvira

If Mike doesn't slaughter everyone, Elvira will do something stupid and light everyone on fire. And her tits are pretty cash, so it's a win win if things go pear shaped.

Return of the Living Dead zombies have to be nuked, though. I'd take them and Ghostface just for keks.

I'm pretty sure you need to pick Freddy and Samara, because those two can fuck you over no matter what.

Not sure about the Creeper, he's immortal but he can be stopped at least.

Pinhead is pretty OP, so he's a no-brainer, and I guess Freddy, so I could at least sleep in peace while shit gets sorted out.

Redpill me. My choice is Herbert West and Ash. Am I fucked?

Freddy can take care of anyone that needs sleep.
Samara can take care of anyone that watches tv.

In fact if you just equip your house with dozens of televisions and put a copy of the Ring tape on repeat everywhere, you'd have a pretty good shot.
On the other hand, it takes 7 fucking days for her to sort the paperwork.

Help me out here, guys. Who are the circled ones?

>not knowing who Elvira is

Literally how?

Jaws in the water (I would live on a boat in open sea)

Michael Myers on the boat.

I'm really solid. Literally safer than I am right now.

I'll be rectifying the situation immediately.

Candyman, Silent Hill nurse, Tall Man, Puppet Master, Killer Klowns, Elvira, Bubba Ho Tep and The Collector.

Also, The Collector is good and I definitely recommend it. It's like a mixture of Halloween, The Strangers and Saw.

Pinhead and the Cabin could both kill or stop everyone else on there.

this is her at 63

Pinhead and It would have to be the most powerful, they can literally bend reality. I'll choose them.

elvira aged well, her stage show is pretty good

> no one choosing the gremlin

You literally have an instant unlimited army

Oh fuck I didn't notice It. In any case yeah I'd take It over the Cabin, since It is literally a cosmic deity.

An army of creatures that a meek middle aged housewife mowed through. Also, good luck during the day.

Who would be worst team? Orphan and Elvira?

What is Elvira even doing there, she's got no powers. Except I guess the ability to make my penis hard

I feel that NOT picking Pinhead would be a colossal mistake. He's easily the most powerful there if not the most immediately dangerous/aggressive.

Next up would be Samara, Jason or Freddie. Jason is basically a walking retard and Freddie just keeps fucking up. I suppose that makes Samara the best choice; and hey, free lolitainment while Pinhead shits all over everything else.

I'd be tempted to go with Elvira though for the second, since I'm confident PInhead can handle anything else there and I've been jerking off to her off and on for over 20 years.

Jaws and the one guy with a gun

then go out on the ocean in a boat

literally the worst plan.

have you only seen jaws or something?

being gay and op?
Pinhead and Freddy.

An original team that would be interesting to see in action:

The Collector and Jigsaw.

A strand of your hair wouldnt be able to move without a body mangling trap going off.

Pinhead and possessed Reagen (Pazuzu). Pinhead to make the others suffer and Pazuzu to possess/make me powerful.

Downside to Samara: they have to see her tape.

Downside to Creeper: Every 23 years it gets to come out.

Jason and Myers literally can't die and are strong as fuck

They can die. Jason pretty definitively dies in Jason Goes to Hell and Jason X, he just gets revived with plot convenience. Michael also died by getting his head chopped off in H20 until, again, he survived through bullshit comic book plot convenience in Resurrection.

The Thing would be pretty cool if it mimicked and copied all the bad guys. Almost like a sleep cell and just killed them from within.

They Live aliens would do the same.

Maybe hook up the Ring tape on loop while living in the Amityville house? For originality?

Pinhead here as well. He's godlike.

Then I would choose Freddy, only so that I could sleep in peace. If Freddy kills you in your dreams, you die for realzies. Pinhead cant save me in my dreams.
Besides, Pinhead has friends when/if shit gets out of hand.

Jaws and the big titted bitch down front.

I WOULD GET THE FLY COS I'M A BUZZIN BOY

BUZZ BUZZ

BUZZ BUZZ ARRGHH ELVIRA LOVE ME I WANT TO MATE WITH YOU AND CREATE GENETICALLY SUPERIOR OFFSPRING BUZZ BUZZ

HELP ME FURTHER MY LINE I'M A BUZZIN BOY BUZZ BUZZ

I have actually seen nothing here except for Gremlins.

Give me both Sadako and Kayako.

>got to watch a halloween special thingy with her on a giant ass 3D IMAX at a museum when I was a kid
thanks mom!

Gremlins and Jaws I'll live in an underwater cave

Who's the bootleg Xenomorph next to Myers?

spike and pennywise

unless its scream mask guy from scream 3, in which case i pick spike and scream mask guy

Pumpkinhead

Pinhead for OP magical demonic support, Jeepers Creepers as raw physical DPS. I was thinking IT might be good but his powers rely on his victims being afraid

What would be the best combo for synergy between powers?

Pinhead and Bub.

Pinhead wrecks everything and Bub is a bro to hang out with

IT would solo everyone there.

Tallman, literally just comes back to life when killed. Plus the gold sphere

Blowing them up causes trioxin clouds.
electrocuting them kills them in ROTLD 2.

I take freddy and the shark from Jaws and live on a houseboat

Who do you main?

pretty sure i'm dead no matter what so i'll pick Elvira and the nurse from Silent Hill and just fuck my brains out before one of the other fuckers slaughter me

Her just for fucking

Sam, because he's a literal pagan god that could probably turn half that image into jack-o-lanterns, and Freddy because I'm pretty sure you're fucked by default if he's not on your team.

Pinhead would be op as fuck

How cool would a horror movie mortal kombat game be?

>blade (and thus all the puppetmaster puppets)
>elvira
i dont even fuckin care, you're most likely gunna die no matter what you pick
id rather have fun and have "fun" before i go

>Got the PC version of MKX so no Xenomorph or Leatherface
Fuck WB games.

Issac or jill

Pennywise would be worthless, he is only a threat if you are afraid of him. Monsters have no fear so he would get his ass ripped apart.

jaws would get destroyed by anything super natural... like pin head for example.

It's called Terrordrome nigger

PIN HEAD owns Michael myers

good choice with RTLD zombie, I forgot they are so hard to kill.

freddy is useless against other monsters, he got his ass beat by Jason in freddy vs Jason. The ring girl is also useless cause none of the monsters would bother to watch the movie, they would just kill you.

Pinhead is the right choice. he is pretty much the most powerful demon in hell

Michael myers would get crushed by pinhead or even Jason.

>gremlins
kek

>THE CORRECT PICK IS PINHEAD AND ELVIRA
Pinhead can wreck anything else
Elvira I would bang and use as a human shield in an emergency. She also has magical powers if im not mistaken... id be mainly in it for the sex though.

i d choose elvira to keep company to my dick and just hide into pinhead's alternate univers until the rest of the killer gets bored and move on to hunting someone else.

And they are litreally the same. Worst shit horror. Le retard with le blade

The problem with the horror version of pick two is it comes down to who you DON'T want coming after you.

jaws and elvira

>chesty larue and i sail the seven seas on a stolen boat while i bust mean nuts all over those knockers all the time with jaws keeping watch outside.
>jaws also hunts for food and shares various fishes with us
>maybe we find treasure?

Grudge chick for sure

Pinhead for everything. Elvira for...well my other needs

Pinhead and Elvira are the best choices.

I'd chill with Elvira inside a house while Pinhead deals with anyone outside. If someone manages to come in, Elvira will either entice them not to or accidentally obliterate them by being her clumsy self.

Easy

I choose the ghosts from poltergeist and pennywise.

I'll hide in the ghost dimension via the T.V. and wait until pennywise has killed the rest of them.

Pinhead for protection and Elvira for fucking

You know remember how shit the halloween seried are. Doesnt deserve the success and fame. Literrally Jason but more retarded

I'd choose Elvira and Ash.
I'd be inside the house with Elvira getting naked together, and Ash would stay outside, his power is basically to stay alive and relentlessly fight any form of evil, so I guess me and Elvira would be free to play hide the worm.

Elvira only.

I'm as good as dead either way, and she clearly fucks like a champion. Have some fun before Leatherface turns me into a wind chime.

Who is the one in the middle with what looks like a split face?

The thing

Jill of course. Best butt

David and the lead cenobite

Elvira looks exactly like David Bowie.

Pinhead and JIGSAW are the only two correct options.

>Pinhead
Ultimate demon no way to be stopped once he is coming for you, also can trap other baddies in hell realm

>Jigsaw
Mastermind trap setter. Seriously, why would you pick some douche like Chucky that is only good at annoying other monsters when you can sit back and eat some popcorn with pinhead as you watch Jigsaw lay elaborate and personalized traps for everyone else.

All the ones that Jigsaw cannot kill, Pinhead can just banish to hell.