Lollard2
Hannafaust
Ayygurlll
Hovertank

tyger1554

rilifae

Al1cew

gayboypride20

Those last two are the best. Other two are catfishes.

Swedish Sup Forumstard ?

Other way around

How do you figure?

You're really gonna tell me lollard2 isn't a catfish? Look at lollard. Or talk to "her". The real challenge is getting hovertank not to rage at you and getting ayygurlll to reply.

The last two are the same person using bluestacks, some Sup Forumstard pretending to be underage girls.

This
Tbh, they're all fake

The last two aren't underage.

And they aren't the same person.

Some user dumped wins of Littlemissietee in a shouldn't share thread. Bringing them here :-) Hope the BF won't find out

They are, the responded the same message damn near at the same time a few different times while taking to them, believe what you want.

False

lillimorris2001 - a real cunt, I ended up dumping her because she did it with an old guy and new I would find out. she used to really get turned on by buttplugs

*knew

Learn to respect peoples privacy.
You are all like tards bullying girls online posting naked pictures of their hacked accounts.
Why am I still on this website. I guess I have no life.

Lol okay, you're obviously the guy that's catfishing on those accounts if you're sticking your neck out thathcard

Hoiikbensammyx gets turnt on by calling her kitty and pet play roleplay shit

Slut pussy nude

I've talked to both. Neither are claiming to be underage and they've always written differently, responding at different times. I'm not the guy you responded to either. You're just wrong and jealous that they didn't reply to your nasty ass.

It's just obvious they are not the same person. I have no idea if they are females or not.

Littlemissietee again and again haha

Ayy has a profile pic of a little girl approx 8-12, hovertank claims she's 12, you got catfished and they can't keep their stories straight

Pimpsuli

Neither has claimed that. Where are you getting this info?

Ispeckz

Nothing for Littlemissietee to hide except these from her bf

You're incredibly wrong. You've got no proof of either, and as to ayygurlll's picture she has told me that she was 14 during the European Championships in 2012, which would make sense and adds up to her being eighteen. She's sent me pictures of herself now too in which she shows that she's definitely looking similar but obviously slightly different. Lastly I see no reason to doubt the integrity of either one, because they're both pretty disgusted with every single dick pic.

This one is pretty embarrassing

Face up close:)

From fucking taking to them you dumb fucking summerfag

The only fucking liar here is you.

I do, or did actually, ayy said she was eight, then told me she I caught her and said she was 9, now, why would she do that to someone who hasn't even sent her pics? All I said was how is your day and how old are you, fucking retarded summerfags.

Yes because I have so much to gain from lying to someone who I will never communicate with ever again after today. Summerfags these days. Go to school.

freeelsa

nudist slut

Prove it

Str4nd, aka lover not a fighter white knight kill yourself please

/sarcasm

Reagleagle

More bro!

Yes, that makes total sense, lying about your age randomly

She was blowing you off dude. And you're calling people names!

Oh my god. You are the biggest idiot.

Little whore must be flooded

you can try my coworker, she has a boyfriend but I hear stories: carrgirl1995

I got this, leave it lads will deliver

So hot! Don't stop!!

Why from the first message would she randomly lie about her age? I didn't call her or anyone any names, I think you're the retarded one Sup Forumsro

Because she didn't want to talk to you!!!! Get that through your head!

Deleting your convo, fucking fag

Naughty Tasha naughty :-)

ella_thorp

Then wouldn't she just ignore and block me? You aren't making a very good case, and i don't care, she's ugly and underage.

please deliver

God, you're dense.

She was fucking with you to get you to leave her alone.

I can't believe you are this ignorant. It must be embarrassing being you.

People really dont understand ayygurl trolls them?

Deleting your convo, fucking fag. Wonder why she thinks you're a cunt

You got fucking busted.

Almost there bro

Hover does rage

ayygurlll doesn't reply. these two are annoying because I bet they're nice if you can get close but I just don't know how

Impossible now

Why impossible? :(

Big butt

What industry do you work in,? I'm making progress

Had some fuck pic?

Hairdressing

Fabbmagg

I would love to plug that vape in her pooper

What have you heard about her? I want to get her to admit some stuff lol

H4h4productions

sparkgirl21

jonlidon

AimNachoBeach

Somebody turned the conversation to sex with ayygurlll or hovertank yet? Somebody got anything from them? Show convos!

I wish more littlemissietee

Why? Did they shut you down?

Yes :( someone do better yet?

Lol what happened?

[email protected]

manager may find her set yummy :-)

Tell hovertank, mark says hi. She will soften up

Didn't work.

Hovertank told me she's 23. She used to trade nudes with me (always from gallery), now she doesn't because she started getting a lot of dick pics.

doireallyneedname

Apparently she is a huge whore but somehow refuse to send pics

Alright ayygurlll is ridiculous. Someone make her fucking reply somehow. This fucking is awful. I didn't think I'd ever get this invested in making someone reply. Someone, please do it. She's obviously online but doesn't write back. ANYTHING.

Yeah, I always got gallery. But one live. But that's like weeks ago. Doesn't talk anymore to me at all.