Movie of the year

Movie of the year.

The second half is shite m8

Nixon in the pool

G R E E N R O O M
M I D N I G H T S P E C I A L
T H E V V I T C H

no

But Birth of a Nation isn't released until the fall, user.

Midnight Special was movie of the year only if you've never seen close encounters. Not a bad movie just not up to the hype.

Midnight special lost me towards the end

But it was still fucking incredible and original and i loved the actors, the tone and the story

I beg to differ

So far, yea. How pleb am I that this and Captain America 3 are my favorites of the year so far? I would like to think it at least says something about me that I saw the Nice Guys over X-Men.

What are other contenders for best of the year so far? Need to catch up on shit.

Sorry, Deadpool is MOTY. Try again next year.

It was a funny buddy cop kino, but the best movie of the year? You're going too far, user.

Expect, Deadpool is 6/10, it was fun but nothing more.

is there a dl yet?

Holy shit, I didn't think anyone else here watched good movies.

Excellent taste user, Waititi is always on point

It is the best comedy in years, but it still falls short of 10 Cloverfield Lane and The VVitch.

Midnight Special was dope, I agree, as was Green Room. Never saw the VVitch.

This is, however, the current best comedy.

cloverfield lane was mediocre you disgusting pleb

>From the director of What We Do In The Shadows
Oh shit, is this out?

I'm a burger, so I haven't seen it yet.

Midnight Special, Everybody Wants Some!!, Green Room.

>tfw i fell asleep during midnight special because i was so drunk,now i have wait for the release/dl

I am a big Deadpool fan, left pretty dissapointed at the lackluster story and character development. Not the MOTY for me.

No it wasn't you contrarian cunt Faggot

yes it was you clueless cumsucking prolasped anus

maybe if it's the only movie you've seen this year

Not yet, it releases in burgerland on the 24th of June.
Nigger go and watch it, it's still being aired in NZ/Aus theatres currently, fat chance of a release until the bluray/dvd releases.

Aight cool

No it wasnt u filthy misguided disease infested cunt nugget

i hope someone beats you with an ore

Thats pretty edgy and random of u m8, u sure ur not just a bit of a gigantic faggot? I havent seen the cool guys yet but i saw the witch and 10 clove they are both pretty damn hood, i hold them both above deadpool and those 2 other movies

the vvitch is an 7.5/10

cloverfield is an 5.5/10

from the trailer it looked similar to Inherent Vice, which was shit. Is it any better?

What type of ore?

Heh

gtfo pleb

These are probably the three most Sup Forumscore movies to come out this year, desu. If you haven't seen them, you don't belong here.

It's a plebbier Inherent Vice. It's also better.

thanks, my instinct is correct then, not worth it

Your girlfriend will like it.

Oh, wait, sorry dude.

your life isnt worth it