So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a dental assistant

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

You sound like a class A bitch

thank you

Are you giving for free too?

If they saw your face they would leave you alone. Pic related.

Shut up little bitch and let me fuck that ass

You sound like a cunt. I'm glad guys online harass you. Cunts deserve nothing less.

This bait once again..?

>Yes i workout
>Yes im a personal trainer
hope you ain't teaching what you do, because it obvs ain't working

it is bait once more

Stop giving into the bait. If newfags like you would stop replying to obvious bait maybe we'd get rid of this cancerous pasta.

Dental assistant you say?

even if this wouldn't be bate,
you have to be the most hugest cunt in history

Wow...no one has ever posted this... I totally believe this is a girl. GTFO nigger cunt.

This

So you play games and have a pussy. What makes you think your special you fucking loser?
4/10 you small tit ho

>received_
>pic saved from Facebook messenger
>not posting tits with timestamp to prove statements
Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 8/8.

You fck, don't let them know you're a female.Honestly I haven't even seen much of any attention being directed to females on games in like the past year. Either get a friend to play boyfriend, actually get one, or change your information to where they won't know.

OP is samefagging.

Guranteedrepliesb8maymay.jpg

Nice b8, now tits or gtfo

>falling for such terrible b8
Gtfo newfag

For a moment i thought i posted in the same threat as 8 hours ago, but now i just realise its copypasta

When will you silly boys learn that you can never get a girl like me? Does it make you mad that I can beat you at all your favorite games too?

I've seen women who work as personal trainers that are just as doughy as her.

I like this copypasta. I think you should take out the "white men" part though. When you make her seem like a racist it probably makes her more likeable to the scumbags on this board.