Watching Age of Ultron

>watching Age of Ultron
>most of the action takes place in a fictional country called Sokovia
>y tho.jpg

Why didn't they have it take place in Slovakia? What's the worst that could happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVfAMBMjYKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whedon is a hack

>watching Age of Ultron
>it's never actually revealed how old he is

they dont want to offend a real country by having it being portrayed as a war ravaged ex-commie shithole and lose movie sales there

same reason why every villain country in more grounded political thrillers now adays has to be North Korea since they're the only country on earth who doesnt buy americlap cinema

you're telling me?

youtube.com/watch?v=YVfAMBMjYKU

go to 1:15

Not even his biggest fanboys can defend these "quips"

>beep beep

How much movie sales could you lose in Slovakia of all places?

like 20

what are you talking about?

Slovakia might as well be fictional.

>*BEEP BEEP*

Did Whedon seriously make one of his characters make car horn noises while they're trying to stop an A.I. from destroying the world?

Jesus fucking Christ

That, but more concerned with SJW backlash than sales.

Also, MCU is supposed to be one of the alternate Earths. Sokovia, Wakanda, etc.

kek

but they literally birthed him in the movie itself and the entire plot is condensed into like three days time

Yeah, why is a superhero movie taking place in places that exist in the superhero comics these movies are based on?

>sokovia
made me think of anya sekova

She's speaking awful quiet for someone getting the attention of people while driving a motorcycle. That and stairs

Americucks got scared of Slovakia
inb4 Feige is a whore for moenies

Yeah like any country in the Balkans or Caucasus is relevant enough as a market that you can't piss them off.

asking the real questions that even MCUcks couldn't even think,let alone answer them

Really a terrible oversight. They even tell us how old Vision is but not Ultron! Age of Vision would have made more sense.

First it was Dr Doom with his Latveria, now it's Sokovia.

Somehow I think if I lived in Eastern Europe I'd be much less offended if comic writers just had their movies take place in a non fictional country, rather than implying "Eastern Europe" is such a nondescript place that you could regularly invent entire countries. Why the fuck does Sokovia have basically a french flag with an eagle on it anyway. It's beyond retarded.

Go be irrelevant somewhere else, DCuck.