Hillary has once again surged ahead in the polls, after opening a jar of pickles, something Trump refuses to do

Hillary has once again surged ahead in the polls, after opening a jar of pickles, something Trump refuses to do.

Every president since Lincoln has been done this task voluntarily, proving Trump is unqualified for office.

How does this make you feel team Red, care to correct the record?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCvOotyNXKc
news.groopspeak.com/breaking-trump-taking-special-prescribed-drug-according-to-sources/
universalfreepress.com/2016/news-will-break-soon-confirming-bill-clinton-aids/
iotwreport.com/does-hillary-clinton-wear-a-catheter/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/08/16/fact-check-fake-hillary-clinton-medical-records/88867496/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/27/why-clinton-is-less-trusted-when-trump-lies-much-more/
washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-facts-dont-matter-to-trumps-supporters/2016/08/04/924ece4a-5a78-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.f16a89afd693
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Donald can't open jars.
His baby hands are too small.
Not very presidential.
Sad.

>opening a jar of pickles
And americans wonder why we're all laughing at them..

Trump might have trouble opening the jar with tiny hands, but he still has a yuuge pickle. Hillary's old crusty jar couldn't even handle Trump's big pickle.

It's a prank bro

no we dont

They're both idiots.

>opens Jar to prove she's healthy
>looks like she's having a stroke doing it.

no that we know this retard will do anything that Trump says she cant do, he should say she cant do a cartwheel.

watching that colostomy bag launch off her leg, as she tumbles around, would be great for America.

That's literally what the political race has come down to in 2016, the founding fathers would be proud.

Fairly certain the Jimmy Kimmel show is on ABC

If you don't focus on the pickles, it looks like she's trying to squeeze out a growler

>has to include statue of liberty, so fellow Americans dont get confused as to which country the meme is happening in.

I love how the retarded children in America hold hands to cross the road.

nothing wrong with small hands, if you're only handling small pickles.

But look at that face, she shit herself while she did it.

So how much are you pro Hillary niggers getting paid to post dank memes on Sup Forums?

That's from the sharknado poster you dingus

Since when do nominees open jars of pickles, ive never heard of this

YOU JEALOUS WHITE BOY?

I want to know also

Eurocuck get out.

are pickles tiny cucumbers in acid?

>he doesn't want to open a jar of pickles
>he doesn't deserve to be our next president

OP, you're a fucking autist.

Once again Sup Forums can't defend Trump's deficiencies, relies on calling hardworking Americans bad names instead.

>OP, you're a fucking autist.
what a roody poo.

>there are people out there whose standards for a president are this low
Jesus, the president isn't gonna touch your pickles so why is this required?

she was purposely making a funny face and if you don't know that you are retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCvOotyNXKc

>50 cents has been deposited into your account
>Thank you for participating in Correct The Record.

you're welcome

pretty sure hillary's jar pickles anything put in it.

>people not getting the joke of this entire thread.

Let me guess, Don Willett is one of the faggots that trump mentioned he was going to replace with unbiased judges?

nobody cares what some salty old man has to say.

>Every president since Lincoln has been done this task voluntarily, proving Trump is unqualified for office.

Post a single fucking picture proving it dipshit, and no, some oldtime newspaper colum dont count.

To be funny, she makes the "I'm pooping myself" face?

That's not very funny. I work in a nursing home and I see that face all the time.

That woman shit herself, user. Most people don't find their underwear full of shit a laughing matter, but possibly you're one of those weird Europeans.

Are they already sliced? once again americans ruin normal food. i bet its full of added sugar for no reason too.

If you dont know that jar was already open and closed loose for her you are a fucking joke.

fake and gay

get with the program Olaf. We use High Fructose corn syrup here in Murica

HE DOESNT HAVE TOO

you have to be over 35, and born in America, thats fucking it. he doesn't need to do shit thats not in the Constitution

>least we know she doesn't suck lul

so you just shopped the picture, then titled it 'not shopped'?

does CTR even pay for that type of bullshit?

yes, both assholes in that photo are idiots.

and you. three idiots.

Here's a nice unshopped pic of little donnie for you

>opening jars of pickles
Its just something lesbians do. Should have tried having her open her medical records.

Are you trying to imply there's anything wrong with gay sex?

Why you lying?
It's all over the web that she wears a colostomy bag, and shits herself often. It's why she wears giant wool coats during the 100 degree summer, to hide it.
You don't need to photo shop pictures to hide it. Everyone knows she's shiting herself. It was trending on Twitter yesterday.

>not ment to sword fight fags lul

Damn, lefty-pol needs to put more thought into their memes.

there's literally no cucks in that picture.

you damn millennials cant even get a simple word right.

>Hillary knew that Bill was fucking another woman
>Hillary let it happen, it got her moist.
>Hillary is a cuck

now try again kiddo.

>It's all over the web that she wears a colostomy bag, and shits herself often.

Its also "all over the web" that she's a Reptilian from the Hollow Earth. Doesnt make it true.

Also, colostomy bag, shits her self.
Which one? Either she has a colostomy bag, or she is shitting herself. because if she's got a bag, she cant shit. if she's shitting, she cant have a colostomy. these two are mutually exclusive. But then the sort of people who make up this shit probably arent known for their intelligence, are they?

better?

Thats her bulging quadriceps, try spending a little less time in Sup Forums, and a few moments in /fit/, you might actually get laid

Shes a jacked old white lady, deal with it.

yes. thats is an accurate portrayal of cuckolding.

afk 5 mins.

>It's been disproven all over the web that she wears a colostomy bag,
fixed

Meanwhile little donnie is hooked on speed, just like his idol, Adolf Hitler

news.groopspeak.com/breaking-trump-taking-special-prescribed-drug-according-to-sources/

You college cunts are going to look real stupid when the first debate happens

Trump is going to walk u pto her to shake her hand, and then knee her right in that colostomy bag.

>trump wins 100% of the vote as her shit is sprayed on live TV.

>you

obäoäb#b#b#bjm ihökvxor6zsz8 6srdc

whens the president ever going to do your taxes? why does trump need to show he can do his. (protip: he has accountants for that shit)

She shits herself without the bag. In pictures like this she can't wear her bag, so she shits herself.
It's pretty obvious, if you could think you way out of a paper bag.
She's just ripped on one side, of one leg? Even /fit/ knows that's impossible. She's been photographed multiple times, wearing giant coats during summer, to hide medical devices. She's so "ripped" that she can't stand up on her own. She's so "ripped" she's started giving speeches seated so she didn't shit herself.
She's just a meat bag pumped full of drugs.
Why keep denying the truth? Lots of people her age shit themself. She's one of them.

What is this picture showing

>has multiple .jpgs files
>all titled troll
>all Trump memes.

0.05cents for you, CTR asshole.

looks like she forgot to take out the coat hanger before she put the dress on.

because old people dementia?

hey genius, colostomy bags don't attach to a person's leg. Nice try though.

I don't know if that is what that is. It just looks like a crease to me.

team red. do you think this is pokemon breh

this, fucking retarded liberals just eat up whatever the media tells them, makes me laugh how easily manipulated they are.

the majority of the country just believe whatever they are told whether from the left or right. No one thinks critically anymore. Which is why we have too dishonest crazy people running for president. People are sheep.

It's either a cast iron bra, or she's wearing a medical device.
Heart monitor? Iv?
She's not strapped, it's not a firearm holster.
Twitter is full of pictures like these.

She's fine from the public eye for weeks at a time, her husband is making press appearances with lesions on his forehead. The internet is full of stories like universalfreepress.com/2016/news-will-break-soon-confirming-bill-clinton-aids/

Pretty clear that something smells like poopy diapers.

Urine drainage bags do though.

>She shits herself without the bag. In pictures like this she can't wear her bag, so she shits herself.

Thats incredible.
So what you're saying is, depending on if she's wearing a bag or not, she magically has the surgery which makes a colostomy change to being a normal bowel exit, and then when she puts it on, it magically changes back?

Sounds to me like you dont even understand what a colostomy is, but are simply throwing shit around in the hopes that some of it sticks...

Unfortunately, all it does is show you're desperate to try to smear the opposition candidate with the most outlandish, absurd lies.

what was it last week, that she had brain seizures and was going to die before novermber, and that she needed a doctor standing poised with a injection at all moments beside her.

this week its that she's got a colostomy that defies all medical reality.

what's next week? that she prolapses every hour, or will it be that she's got incurable cancer?

Sorry, catheter.
2 seconds searching brought up this
iotwreport.com/does-hillary-clinton-wear-a-catheter/

Or its a crease in the jacket

>what was it last week, that she had brain seizures and was going to die before novermber, and that she needed a doctor standing poised with a injection at all moments beside her.

>actually thinks this doesn't matter anymore, because she opened a jar of (tampered with) pickles.

conservative media is way more toxic and factually incorrect

Clonton fat bitch

>
>>what was it last week, that she had brain seizures and was going to die before novermber, and that she needed a doctor standing poised with a injection at all moments beside her.
>>actually thinks this doesn't matter anymore, because she opened a jar of (tampered with) pickles.
>
>>She shits herself without the bag. In pictures like this she can't wear her bag, so she shits herself.
>Thats incredible.
>So what you're saying is, depending on if she's wearing a bag or not, she magically has the surgery which makes a colostomy change to being a normal bowel exit, and then when she puts it on, it magically changes back?
>Sounds to me like you dont even understand what a colostomy is, but are simply throwing shit around in the hopes that some of it sticks...
>Unfortunately, all it does is show you're desperate to try to smear the opposition candidate with the most outlandish, absurd lies.
>what was it last week, that she had brain seizures and was going to die before novermber, and that she needed a doctor standing poised with a injection at all moments beside her.
>this week its that she's got a colostomy that defies all medical reality.
>what's next week? that she prolapses every hour, or will it be that she's got incurable cancer?
>the majority of the country just believe whatever they are told whether from the left or right. No one thinks critically anymore. Which is why we have too dishonest crazy people running for president. People are sheep.

>
>>
>>>what was it last week, that she had brain seizures and was going to die before novermber, and that she needed a doctor standing poised with a injection at all moments beside her.
>>>actually thinks this doesn't matter anymore, because she opened a jar of (tampered with) pickles.
>
>>
>>>She shits herself without the bag. In pictures like this she can't wear her bag, so she shits herself.
>>Thats incredible.
>>So what you're saying is, depending on if she's wearing a bag or not, she magically has the surgery which makes a colostomy change to being a normal bowel exit, and then when she puts it on, it magically changes back?
>>Sounds to me like you dont even understand what a colostomy is, but are simply throwing shit around in the hopes that some of it sticks...
>>Unfortunately, all it does is show you're desperate to try to smear the opposition candidate with the most outlandish, absurd lies.
>>what was it last week, that she had brain seizures and was going to die before novermber, and that she needed a doctor standing poised with a injection at all moments beside her.
>>this week its that she's got a colostomy that defies all medical reality.
>>what's next week? that she prolapses every hour, or will it be that she's got incurable cancer?
>
>>the majority of the country just believe whatever they are told whether from the left or right. No one thinks critically anymore. Which is why we have too dishonest crazy people running for president. People are sheep.
Utf

>
>Sorry, catheter.
>2 seconds searching brought up this
>iotwreport.com/does-hillary-clinton-wear-a-catheter/
park do
>the majority of the country just believe whatever they are told whether from the left or right. No one thinks critically anymore. Which is why we have too dishonest crazy people running for president. People are sheep.
>
>I don't know if that is what that is. It just looks like a crease to me.
Zoinks

>2 seconds searching brought up this

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/08/16/fact-check-fake-hillary-clinton-medical-records/88867496/

>
>>
>>Sorry, catheter.
seconds searching brought up this
>>iotwreport.com/does-hillary-clinton-wear-a-catheter/
>park do
>
>>the majority of the country just believe whatever they are told whether from the left or right. No one thinks critically anymore. Which is why we have too dishonest crazy people running for president. People are sheep.
>
>>
>>I don't know if that is what that is. It just looks like a crease to me.
>Zoinks
Ya mW roo

Good, she's one quarter way to making someone a sandwich.

>
seconds searching brought up this
>usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/08/16/fact-check-fake-hillary-clinton-medical-records/88867496/
> (You)
>>
>>>
>>>Sorry, catheter.
> seconds searching brought up this
>>>iotwreport.com/does-hillary-clinton-wear-a-catheter/
>>park do
>>
>>>the majority of the country just believe whatever they are told whether from the left or right. No one thinks critically anymore. Which is why we have too dishonest crazy people running for president. People are sheep.
>>
>>>
>>>I don't know if that is what that is. It just looks like a crease to me.
>>Zoinks
>Ya mW roo

Zozzle

Hillary supporter triggered!

SUCK SHIT YOU LITTLE COLLEGE FAGGOT.

Look at her left wrist. Cuff's would look really good on her.

Zozzle+

lol, what conservative media? No mainstream media is conservative.

>
>>
> seconds searching brought up this
>>usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/08/16/fact-check-fake-hillary-clinton-medical-records/88867496/
> (You)
>> (You)
>>>
>>>>
>>>>Sorry, catheter.
>> seconds searching brought up this
>>>>iotwreport.com/does-hillary-clinton-wear-a-catheter/
>>>park do
>>>
>>>>the majority of the country just believe whatever they are told whether from the left or right. No one thinks critically anymore. Which is why we have too dishonest crazy people running for president. People are sheep.
>>>
>>>>
>>>>I don't know if that is what that is. It just looks like a crease to me.
>>>Zoinks
>>Ya mW roo
>Hillary supporter triggered!
>SUCK SHIT YOU LITTLE COLLEGE FAGGOT.
>
>Zozzle+

>fucking retarded trumpies just eat up whatever the media tells them, makes me laugh how easily manipulated they are.
fixed

I love how you mongers just take the truth and reverse it.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/27/why-clinton-is-less-trusted-when-trump-lies-much-more/

washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-facts-dont-matter-to-trumps-supporters/2016/08/04/924ece4a-5a78-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.f16a89afd693

You're a dumb nigger.

>
>>fucking retarded trumpies just eat up whatever the media tells them, makes me laugh how easily manipulated they are.
>fixed
>I love how you mongers just take the truth and reverse it.
>washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/07/27/why-clinton-is-less-trusted-when-trump-lies-much-more/
>washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-facts-dont-matter-to-trumps-supporters/2016/08/04/924ece4a-5a78-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html?tid=sm_fb&utm_term=.f16a89afd693
> (You)
>>
>>>
>> seconds searching brought up this
>>>usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/08/16/fact-check-fake-hillary-clinton-medical-records/88867496/
>> (You)
>>> (You)
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>Sorry, catheter.
>>> seconds searching brought up this
>>>>>iotwreport.com/does-hillary-clinton-wear-a-catheter/
>>>>park do
>>>>
>>>>>the majority of the country just believe whatever they are told whether from the left or right. No one thinks critically anymore. Which is why we have too dishonest crazy people running for president. People are sheep.
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>I don't know if that is what that is. It just looks like a crease to me.
>>>>Zoinks
>>>Ya mW roo
>
>>Hillary supporter triggered!
>>SUCK SHIT YOU LITTLE COLLEGE FAGGOT.
> (You)
>>
>>Zozzle+

Zozle matey potato

>It's either a cast iron bra, or she's wearing a medical device.

Or maybe, just maybe, its a receiver for the microphone she's using?

Couldnt possibly be anything that logical could it? No, Has to be a "medical device" that she's secretly hiding that keeps her alive. Probably the reptilian alien's oxygen pack filter, or something, right?

I like how Trumpolinas cry shill at every turn, but then they make threads like this.
>le epic poopy pants meme
>severe medical condition secretz
>super dooper secret kill lists
>"I'm just saying Hillary is just as bad."

Get it together Sup Forums, this shit is embarrasing.

I'm voting clonton