Who would win?

Who would win?

10 SS Nazis VS 100 ISIS terrorists

Provide reasoning.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/inside-caliphate-army-isiss-special-forces-military-unit-foreign-fighters-1995134
youtube.com/watch?v=aBZauna5dwk
youtube.com/watch?v=q-IrWLtUkxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jew got to be kidding

SS would kick ass

How are they armed?

Who do you think faggot?

ISIS.

the SS guys are all going to be in their 90's and shuffling about on zimmer-frames.

OP it depends what the SS is armed with you faggot

ISIS with their shitty rusty poorly maintained AK's and a couple RPG's

SS with all their standard gear

ISIS kills 9, takes the last one prisoner and beheads him with a blunt knife on live TV

You can't just say "standard gear".

What kind of unit are they in? What's their MTO-E?
Are they in a panzer unit, mechanized, motorized? There was never a "standard" load out between all SS units.

Wrong.

ISIS

Because they outnumber them 10 to 1

You can't answer this without more information.

>who's defending
>what weapons do they have
>are the defenders entrenched
>is there cover for the attackers, what type
>do the defenders have a deployed machine gun
>do the attackers have the defenders positions scouted out
>etc

white race are dead 2050

ISIS because they literally have American training.

10 SS = 2 kingtiger crew

>standard gear

easy nazi win

The SS was one Hell of a Unit. Enemy shit their pants when they saw the SS-runes. They had a good schooling for years. The IS is a bunch of monkey with guns, who get btfo by Kurds.

I'm thinking it's not really a debate. ISIS doesn't operate as your regular, poorly trained and equipment terrorist "army". They do have rudimentary fire-support abilities.

Considering the SS troops don't have much in the way of force projection or force multiplication abilities they don't stand much of a chance.

>Tiger II vs RPG-7
youvegottobejoking.jpg

probably isis, but
>military professionals vs bunch of apes

ibtimes.com/inside-caliphate-army-isiss-special-forces-military-unit-foreign-fighters-1995134

I'm sorry but no amount of desert monkeys could ever kill 10 soliders of one of the most well trained armies recently

Totenkopf

The SS would kill 50 ISIS members and then executed the 50s others, deport their families and destroy their villages.

You're clearly not understanding the scope of ISIS's organizational and operational structure.

Do the SS have a MG42? Or are they all packing Mauser K98s?

With favorable terrain for a machine gun nest the SS might win simply because ISIS are a bunch of dumb fucks who couldn't think of any better tactics then charging a machine gun nest.

Otherwise, 100 AKs beat 10 bolt actions.

>armies
>recently
wait a minute

They do indeed have an MG

Easy SS win.

ISIS can't shoot for shit.

tiger 2 firing range 2000 - 4000m rpg firing range 200m really ?

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Wehrmacht had a different force structure than that of the Allies. Their infantry platoons were built around their MGs. The leg infantry was meant to support the MG instead of the opposite in the US army.

SS got the latest gear before regular Heer, so not only would they have MG42s but also StG44 and probably picked up some FG42 from dead Luftwaffe Fallschrimjager.

If guess you're not wrong if you say it like that

ISIS are too busy unjamming weapons and blowing themselves up

SS devise plan of action,Digging their MG in as a distraction and then splitting up and flanking ISIS,

Moving around their group, Catching them in inter lapping fields of fire

Ultimate SS win

Oh the irony

ISIS because most of them were high ranking soldiers previously. They are losing right now because of attrition. They are totally outnumbered.

/Thread

Germans vs soviets soviets win numbers america vs isis america wins because tactics and equipment + numbers

Kind of shows your age.

ISIS

Nazi's tanks broke down too frequently and 10 people with guns can't take down 100 with guns if they're all relatively close together (

Ima have to go with isis. .. People fail to realize yeah there sand niggers. .. But they are fucking crafty people i give em that.. Ive seen some impressive shit in Afghanistan ... Not to mention guerilla tactics and the sheer number of them.

So I remember this video about Rommel in WW1 (bascially proto SS soldiers 20 years early). With very few people he was able to really fuck some shit up.

If Rommel was one of the 10 SS... pretty sure they would destroy the 100 ISIS.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBZauna5dwk

1 Dmitry Peskov

Only against women, children and Jews. In case you forgot, they lost.

plus gear...
>night vision on ISIS special forces
>SS can't see shit at night
>get captured
>fed with female hormones
>SS is now trap squad of whores to the caliphate

Don't kid yourself. SS was the great and will always be the great. My great great great grandfather was a SS officer. No, he wasn't hanged to death. ;)

>ISIS
>Special Forces

Pick 1 You inbred

RPG-7 projectiles were designed to fuck up New tanks with modernized armor, which is thinner but 'stronger' steel. King Tiger got that mother fucking WWII Armor thickness.

And also, if you want to you can always trade the King Tiger for a good old... Maus Haus.

The first practical night vision devices were developed in Germany in the mid-1930s u wot m8

Um, you do know that force specialization is not just for Germans and Americans, right?

Nazis

Better tailors

Nudes or feet ???

Has anyone done the my grandad died at a concentration camp joke?

No. But just keep tugging yourself off to Hugo Boss there faggot.

nice dubs

>filename Das Maus...

it's die Maus

What makes them special?... Can they carry two vest bombs instead of two?

This thread is stupid because by comparing 10 SS to 100 ISIS you automatically are saying Nazis are superior.

ISIS have assault rifles (that work) and they outnumber them 10 to one. If the SS are in a good position they might get more than a 1:1 kill ratio, but the winner is obvious here.

stg 44

Which they are, on account of being Nazis.

>believing amerifat propaganda that ISIS is just a bunch of sandniggers without tactics
>ISIS is trained in urban warfare and guerilla
>better equipped than your regular sandnigger terrorist group

This is all well and good, providing you have diesel and oil to move your impenetrable forces.

What's the number of tigers destroyed in battle vs the number of tigers scuttled in retreat.

Someone raped him in Berlin?

Modern tank armour isn't made out of steel. Also, an RPG can go through 600 rha, which is about three times the frontal thickness of a Tiger II.

>that work

>well trained fighter - mostly foreigners // military veterans from other countries
>special equippment
>most SS fighters were little kids (under 20) when they went on the front line

>Urban warfare
They shoot the wall they're standing behind with an RPG

>Guerilla
It's not hard to sneak around at night is it dickhead

I don't speak German, forgive me, I just wanted to rhyme it up. The Maus and Panther II are the most superior German Tanks of the Third Reich era.

Not even with the gear if they have the defense, im almost certain they could win with very minimal shots fired, heavily relying on IED. The Nazis would more than likely be in a tactical formation, much of what ISIS has seen and they would plan accordingly using fire to almost move them to where they want them. And with 100 vs 10 they wouldn't have many options one good 100lb IED in a good choke point is GG. ..

Zielgerät 1229

I smell a fellow military faggot

Rpg's are also a shaped charge, designed to penetrate first, and "inject" itself further in.

Unless you've got multiple armor types, metal alone ain't going to stop that round.

Don't ever reply to me or my thread again

dude this is not a non collateral mission for fucksakes , stop being a faggot kill every one american loser you should try wining a war.

I think he means whatever they were issued. Relax man. No matter what they would have 251s and other reliable vehicles. MP-40s, 98ks, MG 34 or 42 and all around good equipment. Artillery support, and so on.

spaced armor ?

Shit thread OP. Kind of had potential but your ratio is far too out, 10 to 1 of anything similarly matched is too much

That or maybe spaced/cage armour can help protect from a HEAT warhead.

Blitz at night when the lazy sandniggers are sleeping = win

What are you trying to say?

They don't just do it at night m8 marine corps vet here. While most people believe isis is just joey jihad in a dress. They plan nonstop you realize that not isis persay but just Islamic extremist have pushed more than one major power out of their country over the course of history? They live in a different time than us but they are seriously extremely crafty people.

Can some one post the vid were the sniper is shooting like 100+ american soldiers from a car for this fag

I realize this... I just can't be bothered putting a lot of effort into replies

Fucking birth control

>SS
>Literally rear-echelon policing units who stood up extremely poorly against the average Wehrmacht unit

Against

>ISIS
>Equally poorly trained but with another 70 years of technology and historical understanding on their side

ISIS is the only logical choice even if they weren't outnumbering SS 10:1

An RPG-7 could punch a hole straight through the frontal plate of a Maus and keep going through the engine block.

Matthäus Hetzenauer point ?

who would win?

harambe?

or

1 sniper rifle?

if isis were able to be defeated by krauts who have a tenth of their numbers then we would have done it by now.

check and mate faggot.

Assuming they could engage and hit it from 1km away

the SS of course...
why? because they raped the russians beeing outnumbered way beyond 1 on 10.
The russians on the other hand raped the ISIS.
So you dont have to be an Einstein to figure out that 10 SS soldiers would devastate 100-500 ISIS without a loss.

Alright, that was good, but this time in English please.

SS use WW2 tech, while ISIS use tech from the 80s, geez, I wonder who will win.

You are stupid.

SS kills majority.. The lesser believers of ISIS are de-moralized... Forfeit... And are then executed

>practical night vision
>1930s

Yeah, the first "practical" computers were also developed in the 1930s :^)

If you had an IR torch and your phone's camera you'd have 10x better night vision than anything they had in the 30s which wasn't man-portable until the 40s and even then was xbox fucking hueg

Pic related: The backpack is the battery needed to even use the damn thing.

Americans dont kill every one , they go on to humanitarian missions and get slaughtered, then they go all sad and kill themselves at a higher rate then combat attrition.

I guess ISIS because the SS soldiers wouldn't be well prepared for their guerilla fighting.

Ofc they don't, they would be crushed instantly. They're outnumbered.

Australia uses outdated submarines but still manage to creep up on US Destroyers

It's not what you have it's how you use it

ISIS 10:1 ambushing KCT platoon
youtube.com/watch?v=q-IrWLtUkxk