Other urls found in this thread:

abc13.com/news/cop-shoots-kills-dog-after-she-escapes-owners-house/1045636/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mine is Capybara

Brotweiler.

>knows what's good
Sloth here though

I have a Border Collie, she's old and has gone blind, but she's still the best

had 2 border collies as a kid. first one was we got as a pup, it the best, most well trained dog iv ever owned my mum had to go on anti-depressants when she died
.seccond one we got from an owner who could not keep up with it. it was hyper and did not like to take orders. we eventualy got it trained to an ok level but stuff like barking at the door and being hyper in the boot of the car we could never get rid off.

they are the best breed if trained right

Mine had no training and she took straight to rounding up cattle, it was crazy to watch, I'd never trained her and a family friend came over started whistling at her and she just did it

its a total instict iv had confirned in a documentory. we lived in the city but went to vistit my grandfolks in the highlands. one day some pigs got out od a field and my dog (first one) rounded them up. was amazing to see.

>pic related is my sisters german shothaired pointer. also great dog

American Bulldogs

border collie based

I happen to have a mutt and surprisingly she's the most well behaved and easy to train dog I've ever seen. She knows she should not leave the yard, so if you open the gates wide she will never try to leave. If you show her something's not permitted she will go out of her way to respect your orders without having to pester her.

But I also noticed some strange particularities on her. She LOVES to hunt birds for some reason, and she really loves digging deep holes in which she'd sleep [especially during summer, she digs her holes under bushes usually]. This makes me curious because she is a medium sized dog with a thick, wooly coat and does not seem to be the pup of hunting dogs

this thread is only for woof bork ones tho

German Shepherd masterace

British > American

You filthy Yank.

>inbred dogs
any mutt that looks cute is the best. enjoy your dogs with shitty lifespans and genetic problems, retards.

I prefer dachshunds

Kill yourself nigger

No, American, can't you see the superior genetics?

Glad she's with someone that loves her.

Hillary has a lot of supporters but my favorite is still a Border Colie.
I like the border part especially.

I have no idea what they're called
but those big fluffy things with a flat face.
I'd cuddle that thing to death if I had one.

They're called Fluffle Puff

I do, it's gonna be a bad day when she goes

kek'd

haha, good job dude

Top Kek, nice imageswap pal

My dog is the bulldog posted above, he's only 3 and I still worry about later on when that time comes.
Guess all you can do is take comfort in knowing that you gave them the best life they could have ever had.

Nah I think they're called Tibetan mastiffs.

Staffys are awesome

Shih-tzu is master race.

I see no difference

Yeah i got a border collie best fucking dogs out. So loyal and smart.

I would pet that woofer

Thats a squirell you faggot

Meme doge is best breeds

>So loyal and smart.
I respect that

trips confirmed

>behold, natures biggest asshole

Boxer 's a good dog, m8. Nah, dun have a pic-tcha.

Huskies. Such beautiful creatures, especially those blue eyes. I've wanted one since I was a wee lad.

Story?

>nature's biggest asshole

Can confirm

Just a guy showing a dog some love!

Cockapoo...the World's happiest dog.

Was that guy a cop? Didnt look like one.

Love my rottweiler. Gentle with the kids but if you threaten anyone in the house he get serious quick

Pug dog master dog

shar-pei, here's mine

Dogs pussys

This guy gets it

he was a cop
abc13.com/news/cop-shoots-kills-dog-after-she-escapes-owners-house/1045636/

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

Well shit, hope he got them a new one.

>furball
>looks like it has some serious kind of disease
Still impressive how this retarded piece of shit made you its carer. Oh wait...

Its a Dutch breed : stabyhoun

>stabyhoun
>stabby hound
i don't trust it

mistype,

yeah I dont think it works like that...

She can probably still do more tricks than you now she's blind.