So this guy "hold the door" for 40 years of his life due to the cripple's fault ?

So this guy "hold the door" for 40 years of his life due to the cripple's fault ?

I don't get it.

Yep

Bran literally ruined his life

why the fuck did bloodraven need bran to dick around in the past when he should have been escaping?

Bran needs to do what he's fucking told for once.
At every single stage he's been an obstreperous cunt and it's cost everyone dearly.
>don't climb there
>don't ride away
>don't run away
>don't spend all day in Summer
>DO practice warging other things
>don't warg too long
>don't fucking get to close to people in flashbacks
>wake the fuck up when someone tells you to

This was Interstellar-tier retarded to be honest.

Whycome he had to go to the tree to muck about and watch some VCR tapes of the past?

Episode summary:

Little Finger confronted and made to look weak and cowardly by two STRONK women… one who was RAPED by the patriarchy and can STILL FEEL IT. White CIS men are scum! He retreats off with his tail between his legs. Silly white male.

Arya is a goddman ninja now and can KICK ANY WHITE CIS MALE SCUMS ASS! Her homegirl is even tougher! (for now ;) She’s getting the eye of the tiger, reality of female physical limitations be damned! Her non-white minority male guide will show her the path to ultimate stronk-ed-ness!

Hey guys look! Cock and balls! FINALLY nude equality!!! Woo woop!

Bran has a vision. Hippie tree girls kill a CIS white male. Why? To make white walkers. Why? TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM THE CIS WHITE MALES

Hillary of the Iron Islands appears! Claims the throne. WAAAAA? We’ve never had a QUEEN before! No WOMAN can lead us! Enter a c.uck male with literally no penis. Gives up his claim and supports Hillary. But WAA? An evil white CIS male appears! Goddamn these CIS white males always keeping stronk women down! He even talks of raping the mary sue dragon queen. THE BASTARD CIS SCUM. He’ll get his… I assure you!

Cut to mary sue dragon queen. One of her orbiter c.uck males has stone AIDS! No matter. All he ever wanted to do was serve her. Professes his white night love. Go find the cure c.uck… and come orbit me again! Godspeed!

Cut to another male with no penis and another with a disability. C.ucks say we need a hero. No penis c.uck: Where will we find him? Dwarf c.uck: who said HIM??? Huh? Why not a HER! How about a multicultural stronk woman with special snowflake powers? Hell yeah! She even gets to YET AGAIN brings up Varys HAS NO PENIS! We never hear that brought up! HA ha ha

Back to the other disability c.uck and another vision. An army of white CIS walkers! Spoopy!

Meeting with Snow, the two STRONK women and the non-threatening white male c.uck whose kings was killed by STRONK woman #2. . Jon Snow trys to have some balls after his crying fit and stern talking to by his stronk sister. Sister takes over meeting. STRONK! She’s a master war planner now!

And damn… that wilding can’t keep his eyes off a STRONK woman! He’s NEVER seen a woman SO STRONK!

Oh shit, the white CIS walkers found Bran! RUN FROM THEIR EVIL WHITENESS! Hold the door Hodor! White CIS males CAN be ok, if they are fat, disabled and non-problematic!

this t b h

the feminist propaganda was incredibly blatant

You seem like a fairly misadjusted individual.

huh?

Dude if I worked at HBO I'd hire you as a scriptwriter just from these posts. You should email it to them, I'm sure they have an email address somewhere on their site.

>can't parse sarcasm
>calls other misadjusted
lol

>One of her orbiter c.uck males has stone AIDS!
kek

are you stupid?

Are you

>sarcastic
>not misadjusted

>Get in the house, Carl.

Dabid, pwease weave.

ye

>Bran literally ruined his life

Lel

Is the show worth picking back up again or is it still hot garbage?
I dropped it at season three when I couldn't stand watching bad acting and writing anymore.

HOLD

>still hot garbage?

YOU GOT IT

>non-white minority male guide
I would bet serious amount of monetary objects, that Jaqen turns out to be a faceless woman.

Hodor was holding the door without even being warged into

Bran warged into small Hodor for no reason

Meera's fault.

Oh. Most of you guys watch is for the "so bad it's good" factor then?

I fucking hate Sup Forums

>Hodor might of been /fit/ if bran didn't fuck him up
>tfw no The Mountain vs The Door
Having a Tully blood really makes you shit.

So they could have a suspenseful scene of that girl trying to wake him up. Just shit writing as usual with this show

The Tully are literally Uchiha of Westeros

Why did they have to ruin this pretty good and interesting character with completely nonsensical bullshit. Why couldn't he just be a big gentle retarded guy. Absolutely no one wanting or needed an explanation.

Will Tyrions dwarfism be revealed to caused by his ancient neptunian bloodline?