Learn 600 pages of dense information in 4 days tops, tips, tricks, goofs and gafs

Learn 600 pages of dense information in 4 days tops, tips, tricks, goofs and gafs.
On a serious note, how would you do it.
I need the finest of you Sup Forumsretherins, IQ

There is no way to learn everything in just 4 days you retard. Why didn't you start studying before?

only goof here is u, cause u goofed

you're fucked

Jerk off while studying, the dipamine will help you concentrate or at least it did for me
As a sidenote you sound really autistic

>IQ130 here

and yet, retarded

Meth... Only this once

You goofs dont know the way of life.If thats how you answer my question, that proves nothing about me, but everything about yourselves.

Awaiting potent answers

ur cocks tiny
ur iq is low
ur going to fail the test

my best advice : grow a pair of balls and finally end ur life u fukkn autist

you're a faggot
if you claim to be smart you'd already be finding a shortcut to this dilemma but you're asking Sup Forums, a refuge for the autistic, to help you out
kill yourself

get some people to help you and after every 40 minutes, take a small break and think about the stuff at least go through it in you mind

It really bothers you, the size.That tells me a little about yourself

To whom it may concern, doubting my iq is your choice. Freedom of speech really got to some of you.
Im not here to brag, just stating what im looking for and giving some useful intel form those who can grasp the question. I was expecting more from you guys.

To do this you need speed. Caffeine doesn't work for this. Caffeine increases your energy, but makes you easy to distract. You need speed. Dexedrine or meth are best, but in a pinch you can use pseudoephederine.

Read. Summarize. Repeat. Forget everything. Guess exam questions. Fail. Become only burger flipper with IQ130. End up back at Sup Forums where started. Repeat.

reading the book is not the issue, anyone could read it in 4 days
as far as retaining information goes is where you have an issue. You'd have to manage your mental stamina very well if you don't want to get burned out

Will consider that, I've got many substances to work with, as my work environment has plenty...

>2016
>thinking IQ matters

Short term memory is my strong suit, but I'm looking for ways to improve

I'd spend the first two days crossing out every word in it that I don't think is relevant, usually half or more of everything we are given is useless fluffy. I'm assuming its something in the medical field? No specific tips for that, Bio Chem I would just cross out anything past tense and focus on how things are done rather than specific answers. Spend the last two days doing absolutely nothing but eating/sleeping/reading. ACTIVELY read it over and over and over until its the only thing inside your head. You'll likely forget every word of it within a week but you just need to get past the test anyways.

Speed of understanding, not only memorizing is key, so your point doesn't hold any value

Make use of the Nuremberg Funnel

Your words hold some truth, good tips nontheless

you can also try dying
that's how i got out of my student loans

As opposed to every other instance in which academia tells you to make an outline, this is actually an example where you should scan the information and create a general outline for what you are going to absorb.

It is easy to get distracted if in the middle of reading you forget what the point of the whole section is.

Also, you will want to identify ahead of time which sections are going to be difficult and which are going to be easy.

And you need to keep in mind you're doing triage here. You are likely not going to be able to learn everything in high detail, so you're going to have to prioritize based on what is likely to be most valuable and easiest to absorb.

That's about right..

outlines are pretty gay

True, but they stand out more

>IQ of 130
My friend, have you heard of /sci/? It's the perfect board for your intelligence caliber
This IQ meme needs to die

Just because you don't have it, doesn't mean nobody does.

buddy