Am I a sociopath Sup Forums...

Am I a sociopath Sup Forums? I make a lot of money for my age and have moved to a new city ( NYC ) to work In the financial sector. I never had many friends, besides a small period of time ( age 13-16 ) where I got In with some troubled rich kids. I managed to lose them after fucking a few of an ex gfs friends. But besides that I've always been alone. I know what it feels like to be so isolated you lose a part of your mind that connects you to society and other people. I now have little empathy nor sympathy. I caught a break coming out of my isolated slump by turning over a lot of stocks for large profit ( being nineteen and middle class ). Now I work at an investment firm and don't know what's happening to me. Every day I go to work and bet against societies best interest. I look for what industry Is collapsing slowly to invest In like a vulture. All the women that I meet are glorified prostitutes that want an apartment and fun money , I guess that's the life I was signing up for. How do I get myself back? This "culture" I live In turns men Into greedy sociopaths, and I'm slowly becoming one of them. But knowing everyone you meet has a secret modus operandi that usually involves screwing you you can't really be a nice person. I've spent nights awake trying to determine the sincerity of certain individuals. My morning routine Is nearly robotic now. I wake up at five, put on my depressing music, treadmill, weights, jerk off, shower, check on my elderly neighbor, get her groceries if needed, then go to work at 8:30. My work day Is even more mentally Ill. Pace back and forth looking at tickers, get ignored by most people ( I was brought In at five year paygrade, this upset most of my coworkers ), meetings, cigarettes, then leave. This city makes men monsters.

tldr; How do I stay human on wall st? How does one deal with gaining large sums of money In a city of vultures like NYC?

Not like you have to stay there

I have no prior job skills, no college degree, and If i leave theres no way I can get a recommendation. Im there to be a savant and take money. I have less than a million dollars so I'm not comfortable investing It. And considering that I work with many millions of dollars for several thousand people and my method Is my strong point I can't ditch. I have a contract as well, for another two years. Or I lose three hundred grand. Guess I signed my soul to the devil.

>Plot leading to American psycho
This gun be good

No thats not true dude. I was waiting for that reference. Its not like that, Its a lot different. Cocaine Isn't thrown around like candy, your business cards really don't fucking matter, and I don't have long dialogues with myself. Along with the other obvious differences.

You generally interest me. I dont know how much i can help but ive always strived to be helpful to people, even though i come off the wrong way sometimes. Anyway i see your turn and i admire it. Heres my number 6198523913

lol dude delete It If thats legit. Never post you doxx on the internet. You aren't getting any of my money anyway.

How much is 'a lot of money'?

By January I will earn 600,000. Plus bonuses. Next year I will officially be a multi millionaire.

You cannot be turned into a sociopath.
You can be turned into a cunt.

So stop being a cunt.

You're welcome.

>check on my elderly neighbor
>get her groceries
You're not a sociopath you jaded faggot. This is the life you chose by going into finance.

I just lost my job

>any chance of some paypal moniez?

literally down to my last $20

I was shown the glamour, and It intrigued me. So I signed a contact one day downtown In my home city ( Rust belt city ) after a long conversation with an executive. A year later and I see the reality of this, Im a slave. I know the math, and I understand the market so Im paid more than the other slaves, but that still leaves me a slave. As for my neighbor, she's 70 and her husband died leaving her cash. She asks me about my day, considers me a close friend. She's lonely like I was, so i try to do things for her before she dies. Her kids don't even see her. They took their trustfund and ran.

Nope. Don't even give the homeless money.

>Nope. Don't even give the homeless money.
I'm not homeless faggot

So you need It even less?

Hey OP. I'm currently a forex trader who's looking to hopefully make it to Wall Street. Any advice?

I need a month to find a new job
>and about $200 for bills and repairs

If anyone wants to help a /bro out
I'll hit you back when I'm in the red
>england1889 hotmail com

Don't do It. Learn a skill. Thats what a friend of mine did. He learned carpentry and now has a small business where he makes a good 200k a year. Don't go to Wall St. We don't need more anons In high places. Plus the life Is terrible. It takes a quarter bottle of nyquil and some weed for me to sleep nowadays. If you must keep trading be careful. The market Is eventually going to burst, whether It be another tech bubble, or a car bubble there's always something happening. My firm has taken multi million dollar losses In a day, just to make three times that the next day. You won't have that reserve cash so you need to NEVER make a mistake. I know too many people that quit and try to make It on their own, unless you have 1+ million In reserve you CANNOT be a viable trader. My assets are currently around 1.5 million. I could leave, violate contract and payout and still have 1+ million In stock. But It's still not enough to viably trade In the quantity I'm comfortable with.

Stop begging. It's the most disgusting thing a person can do. When I had zero dollars to my name I didn't panhandle. I took action. Borrow money, trade It make a profit. When you have nothing, the actions you take during that time show the real you. You'll never be anything. You're on Sup Forums begging for cash. When I had nothing I walked to firms around my city sitting In the lobby waiting to talk to anyone. I didn't ask people for twenty bucks. I took action.

You learn how to not be a sociopath by donating ten percent of your monthly income to me for one simple tip and trick

What are you the church? Fuck you dude. I thought Sup Forums was full of trump people. Not commie idiots that want to take ten percent of my fucking income.

if you're checking daily on your elderly neighbour then you aint that bad
it sounds to me like you need some normal friends, don't tell them how much you earn, pretend to be a normal guy and they should keep you grounded,

You need to get yourself the fuck out of NYC and transferred to a location in Florida or something.

The fed, state, and city tax you'll pay on the $600K will have you down to about $350K.

If you think you're a sociopath now, wait until you start seeing all that money going to taxes.

I don't care for her. She could drop dead and I wouldn't care. It's simply managed to enter my schedule. As for the friends thing. I don't know where to find them. I'm not twenty one so I can't go to bars that don't know me. And NYC Is a big place, most of the people here disgust me. My apartment Is my refuge. I always thought I would have something beautiful, a girl maybe. But reality never meets my expectation. I want the pretty girl, I want to have a fun life. Run around the city stoned living like teenagers. I missed out on friendship as a teenager and now I desire It. I also desire people that look and act a specific way. Even If I were to have a friend he or she wouldn't match my expectation. Perhaps thats because I'm living a new life, where I'm not lower middle class finding change for a 40oz In a park. But something about that life was more fun, It was more human.

I have 1.5 In assets. I just don't want to cash out on It. And the 600k Is after taxation. I'm a special case for the firm. And at this point going to Florida will kill me, even Miami. Its a shame life gives to those that don't deserve It. I'm a bitter asshole looking for some semblance of meaning. I like to look down from my apartment though, It has a nice granite balcony where I look down at the people. Sometimes I see people like me, and I feel their pain. But sometimes you see a young couple having fun, this makes me happy. Perhaps I will always be the observer. You'd be surprised how much you can tell about a person by watching them from above.

Well that means you're pulling in about $1.1M a year. How long have you been making that kind of bank?

do you have any hobbies or interests?
there will be meet up groups in NYC based around that, you should find like minded people there
they might not dress and act exactly like you want but seriously why do you give a fuck about that?
you need interaction with other human beings on a regular basis, you might even meet a nice girl

Certified Doctor here, don't be so stupid

Plus bonus'. Been here a year and a half. Six months In I was given a special title ( It sounds fucking ridiculous ) so I make more money than my boss. I can't get into detail about my abilities. But I yes I will be making a million or more next year.

After work I grab dinner at a place nearby. I get a bottle of wine to numb myself. Then If Its a weekend I'll stumble to times square to spend money. I get home and smoke ( Im at a two grams a day ), consume some nyquil, listen to music while smoking cigarettes pretending Im living another life. Jerk off four or five times over three or so hours, shower, sleep and repeat.

I have no hobbies. I'm somewhere on the spectrum, I've always known that. I don't look like It though, I have a surprisingly good wall street look. But I can't enjoy anything anymore. On the off chance the head of the firm throws a party or invites me over ( He's a mentor In a weird way) I wear my jeans and tshirt usually ending up getting driven home after drinking too much and starting fights or arguments about finance. This city Is a venus fly trap. You think you can make money and live a good life and boom, you're a slave. Even a millionaire can be a slave. We just suffer In a different way then wageslaves.

Can you evaluate anything based off of my posts?

well, i live in london its the same shit here but different city
you are still young, i didn't meet my wife until i was nearly 30, I'm 45 now
i went through hundreds of women before meeting her, some really nice, most just bitches after my money
i met my wife at my lowest point when it had a coke habit and no money, she stuck by me and now in doing really well again and we have 3 kids
life gets better as you get older and wiser, you learn by your mistakes
your boss sounds really cool, don't fuck things up with him