Feels thread?

Feels thread?
Feels thread.

bump

ATTENTION, FOREIGNERS (NON-AMERICANS),YOU HAVE BEEN INTERRUPTED FOR A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

THIS THREAD SUCKS. GO HERE

> broke up with abusive ex a year ago
> she took it bad after putting me through years of hell
> texts me about self harming cos i was only good thing in her life and her inevitable suicide
> lolwat
> gets put on suicide watch
> speaks to me at convention about how low shes been
> new gf walks up and asks who she is
> nearly decks ex for the shit she put me through
> haven't heard from her since

Good feels count right?

Good feels always count.

fuck
didn't know this
right in the feels

Dat ending tho, I cri everytim, beautiful

Yeah, saved it 2 years ago or so.

this isnt mine but its worth the read hits you hard

>having a really good day
>hair is perfect, chat with qt coffee girl redhead im crushing on hard
>decide to finally ask her out on a date
>she actually says yes
>getting ready to leave shop
>suddenly all the coffee i drank hits me and i basically need to run to the bathroom
>sweating, holding my ass cheeks together the whole 9 yards
>when i get over there its occupied
>she has to walk by me to the stockroom and decides to stop and talk to me about my V for vendetta t shirt
>ohfuck.jpg
>basically crying at this point and can feel the hot liquid shit juice pressing up against my anus
>hear the handryer, dudes almost done
>shes prattling on about how the comic is better than the movie, no fucking shit bitch goddamn
>hear the sink go back on, guy seriously went back to wash his hands a second fucking time
>i can't wait anymore
>i start squirting hot brown poo juice inside my pants at mach 4
>it looked like i had a boner on the backside it pushed my slacks out so much, great day to wear khakis too
>the brown spot continue to grow and grow, she still hasn't noticed i just keep nodding
>the juice finally lubes the way for the actual shit to start coming out- wish i hadn't ate all that corn
>its firing out of my anus like a fucking minigun when she finally notices the puddle forming around my boots
>she starts screaming and runs back into the stock room as the whole place looks over
>im fucked now, run over and get on a table and say
>"WHEN INJUSTICE BECOMES LAW REBELLION BECOMES DOODY"
>i tried to hop down but my boots were wet and i slipped, must have hit my head woke up on the floor in a puddle of shit with a fat EMT chick over me with her shirt covered in puke
>qt wont respond to my calls

what did i do wrong?

Not sure if we have any lurkers, but let me tell you a story mates.

>Be me.
>Be fifteen or so.
>Be young, dumb, angry bully type.
>Not the biggest guy in school, but a mean bastard with more scars and anger issues than most guys twice my age.
>I have this one girl I like to pick on.
>Sure, I fuck with a dozen different kids around the school, but there's this one I really like to mess with.
>This is the part where in most feels stories I'd go on about how beautiful and perfect she was, and how wrong I'd been, but fuck that noise, back then she was still growing into her looks, and she was kind of a bitch.
>She was quiet, the antisocial type, spent most of her free time between periods in the library doing her own thing.
>Didn't have many friends because she was almost as antisocial as I was.
(on a side note, I feel kinda bad for girls who are antisocial types. Like, if you're a guy, no matter how much of a scar faced misanthrope you are, you can still fall in line with some other guys and just shoot the shit for a while, but with chicks, the second you get in there they all gotta be gettin up in your business and talking about your clothes and shit. I pity the teenaged girl with no social skills)
>Few of my mates and I chill in the library most days, just shooting the shit because the librarian doesn't give a fuck what we do.
>We do all that cheap bully shit, throw stuff at her, mess with her books, generally give her a hard time.
>Do that pretty much every day for a year or so.
>Next year rolls around, most of my mates are taking a shop class, but man, fuck shop, right? so I'm alone in the library with her pretty much every day at 4th hour.
>Could have been all smooth, realized she was as fucked in the head as me, and gotten some ass, right?
>But nah, I'm young dumb and angry, so I keep fuckin around with her whenever I get the chance.
>Keep it up for WEEKS, getting nastier and nastier.
contd.

Want to know the real fucken thing? The guy reported back in a few months later when he saw his shit getting reposted.

Car crash. They lost the kid, his wife's uterus is all fucked up now so they can't have any more. They broke up a while after.

cont

Fuck...

it sucked

>start throwing gum and glue in her hair, following her home from school, just barely close enough for her to notice, but close enough that she got nervous, knocking her down whenever I passed her, that kind of shit. Making her miserable kind of became my hobby.
>This was before the anti-bully era, so no one gave a fuck.
>Started ruining her school projects, poisoning people's opinions of her, that kind of mean girls stuff.
>Yeah, skip ahead a few months, and surprise sur fucken prise, she tried to kill herself.
>She's stuck up in the ward for a week, talkin with shrinks, and when she gets back, SUDDENLY everyone is on her fuckin side, "Oh we were thinking of you," "Hope you get better" "You can always talk to me!"
>Fucking hell, right? Ever seen that shit where no one in school gives a shit about that one lonely kid, till they try to off themselves then suddenly they're the talk of the fucking town and everyone's their best friend?
>I mean, yeah, I pushed her to suicide, but at least I was honest, right?
>Well believe it or not we actually connected over that shit, this girl and I.
>One day in the library she started having a go at some girls who were trying to be her fucking buddies, she tells them to fuck off, that they never cared before so they shouldn't now, and they get all bitchy at her ,nevermind that she's fucking right,
>I've got her back for some reason, get in there and point out that they're being cunts.
>The cunts leave, so it's just me and girl, and we spend an hour bouncing the opinions stated above off each other, and that was fuckin it. Skip ahead to modern fucking day.
>She and I have been friends for twenty years now.
>This isn't a love story, no one fucking dies, no one learns a lesson, we're just happily misanthropic and bitter together, to this fucking day.
>You want feels? Try smug satisfaction and contempt for humanity sometime.

I swear there was a lesson in this somewhere.

God, you know, that sounded like a better story in my head. I feel like there was going to be a lesson somewhere in that, but looking back on it, we both were and pretty much stayed assholes, we're just assholes together.

Lesson is... Even assholes have feels? Fuck, I don't know.

Maybe it's just that not every hard situation needs to be some huge feels deal. She and I both had fucking terrible lives, and at different points in time we've fucked each other over on this matter or that, but we just keep on because why not?

Or maybe I'm wrong, fuck it, I'm day drinking, I'm surprised I'm even spelling shit right.

I sailing into a storm. Lionrock. Ive had nightmares of my death in a shipwreck.
Not my choice to sail into this but he captains, whose decision is heavily determined by how much pressure the military has been putting on him to leave..
I literally feel like i know how, when, and why i will die.
I cannot do anything to stop this.
Im feeling like death walking. Like an inmate on death row.

>emotional turmoil and pain followed by a general feeling of smug contempt
>cunt
>mate
>day drinking
Could you be a little more Australian please?

Eat less curry and more fibre.

Huh?
Please continue or develop further. Makes me curious

No.

>29
>getting fat
>working dead-end job
>no ambition or passion
>either sleep, read, or watch cartoons when not working
>don't even talk to women unless i have to
>spend hours thinking about best painless suicide methods
>know i'm too cowardly to do it
>one friend who i rarely see
>genuinely wish i'd never been born

now i feel like faggot for venting that to anons who don't care (why should they?).

Im a sailor. Im on a ship leaving Japan. Our route to our Destination takes us thrugh a typhoon called Lionrock.
Our vessel is small and large sea swells over 20 ft will batter the shit out of us.
our vessel cannot achieve over 8kn/hr
Its a real fucked up situation. the captain wants to stay in port but the navy is ordering us to move out. Its going to get ugly and all ican dream or think about is drowning on this ship.
What else would u like to know?

I love Ponyo!

I wonder if I'm the only 20 year old antisocial virgin in the world who DOESN'T want to kill himself. Just get a hobby mate. Turn your spare time to a skill you can make some cash on, then you got a sick hobby AND more cash. Turned all my gaming and cartoon time toward art, now I'm draggin in a few hundred extra bucks a month for just scibbling!

Get hobbies mate! Learn how to smith knives, or draw, or start writing or some shit. Lots of fun things in the world.

Thank you for kindly sharing the info, user.
There's a harsh storm in front of you, but my best of hopes to all of your crew.
>Godspeed, user

Thank you user it helps to reach out.
Fair winds and following seas

My girlfriend and my dog both died within three days of each other, and my shit is the color of blood.

How's you're week going Sup Forums?